BookTube discussion

Current Reads > #Currently Reading

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyse (new)

Alyse (alysecampbell) | 41 comments Mod
What are you #CurrentlyReading?

message 2: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads I'm currently reading All By My Selves by Jeff Dunham! I'm gonna finish it tonight though lol

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 2 comments I am reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Ellington (queenmerebooks) | 5 comments I'm #currentlyreading Kiss of Deception (for fun) and Just Mercy (my summer reading for college). I started Clash of Kings in the GOT series but I knew I wasn't going to be able to finish it before move in...so I packed it.

message 5: by Alfonso (new)

Alfonso | 10 comments I'm sure entry Halfway through The A. B. C. Murders, by Agatha Christie. Have a whole pile of new books to read later xD

message 6: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads I'm now reading The Horse and His Boy by CS Lewis and also Daughter of Smoke and Bone

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia Agris (juliaagris) | 1 comments I am finishing up reading "John Dies at the End"!

message 8: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads Finished The Horse and His Boy and now I'm reading Fortune's Pawn by Rachel Bach

message 9: by Alyse (new)

I'm onto Throne of Glass now!

message 10: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads I'm on It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han! The last book on my booktubeathon TBR!

message 11: by Kath (new)

Kath I am re-reading The Alquemist By Paulo Coelho

message 12: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads I've started Off The Page by Jodi Picoult and Ever Fire by Alexia Purdy :)

message 13: by Alfonso (new)

Alfonso | 10 comments Halfway through The Isle of the Lost, by Melissa De La Cruz.

message 14: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads I'm planning to read that soon!!

Right now I'm reading The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

message 15: by Alyse (new)

Kayte wrote: "I'm planning to read that soon!!

Right now I'm reading The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan"

Yay! Love that series. I just finished Throne of Glass and now I'm onto Ten.

message 16: by KayteReads (new)

KayteReads I'm now reading Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. I read way to much!

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (thatperson3) I just finished The museum of intangible things and am reading a national geographic magazine while waiting for read-o-rama.

message 18: by Maku (new)

Maku Felix (makufelix_) | 40 comments Hey guys! I've recently uploaded my Weekend Reads/Friday Reads video with a book I've been excited to read since 2016!

Clue: Its a sequel to a book that I'm a huge fan of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Jt6...

message 19: by Maku (new)

Maku Felix (makufelix_) | 40 comments I'm currently reading Halfway (Aspiration for Deliverance #1) by Lokesh Sharma and Anubhav Sharma. :)

Its a pretty dark sci-fi book. Pretty short. :)

message 20: by Prachi (new)

Prachi Arora | 1 comments Maku wrote: "I'm currently reading Halfway (Aspiration for Deliverance #1) by Lokesh Sharma and Anubhav Sharma. :)

Its a pretty dark sci-fi book. Pretty short. :)"

Yes, I've read this book. It does contain some violence, but it was pretty unique and interesting. I gave it 4 stars and I'm sure you'll also love it :)

message 21: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (realhumanbeing) Hi All! I'm currently reading a few larger books:

The Man Without Qualities - Robert Musil
The Sea, the Sea by Iris Murdoch (on audiobook)
The Crimean War by Orlando Figes
and Fantasia by Assia Djebar

+ some other stuff. Here's the latest video (I've gotten super lazy with video editing/lighting so it's a little dark):

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&...

kaylasbookishlife Hi! I'm Kayla, I am new to the BookTube community and I just posted my first video of the books I am currently reading!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TesC4...

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Right now I am reading The Sword of Shannara and Runaways: An Original Novel which are both pretty good reads so far

message 24: by Dc (new)

Dc (theresidentevil) | 3 comments I am currently reading Sweep vol 2 book 5 Awakening by Cate Tiernan. This is an excellent YA 15 book series that originally released in the early 2000s and has been set in 5 omnibus editions containing three books each.
The series follows Morgan Rowlands as she gets a crash course in Wicca, true friendship, love, trust, and a past she didn't even know she had.
The series shows its age some as she is 16 and talks about not having a cell phone and clothing descriptions may seem not as modern as today's stylings. But, if you read it remembering the time it was written, it is really enjoyable.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) am currently reading Runaways: An Original Novel and The Shadow Revolution which are both pretty good reads so far.

message 26: by JM (new)

JM (jemgrimreader) | 44 comments Okay so despite my topic being ignored because I assume everyone is too busy reading about magic or YA or whatever but I'm going to read a chapter of Moby-Dick a day and would love you all to join me because it is an amazing work.
https://youtu.be/9gmnhS4F2o0

message 27: by Dua (new)

Dua Reads (dua-reads) | 4 comments Hello beautiful people!
Ramadan Mubarak Kareem to all my Muslim friends and subscribers, may Allah bless you and your family in this holy month.
Today I'm sharing with you my Ramadan TBR list, I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you and have an amazing day!
-Dua reads
https://youtu.be/kZb6lGz2ECo