Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) Red Queen discussion

Question on the ending? (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garima (last edited Aug 05, 2015 12:14PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Garima I loved the fight scene at the end, but I was a bit confused with its conclusion...

How did Mare get her lightning powers back? And was the Scarlet Guard in the trench that was used for the water? How did they even get in there?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think you will find out about her powers in Glass Sword but I'm not sure. As for the Scarlet Guard... no idea!

Mitch Holmes from what i understood Mare killed the guy who was stopping her powers, so with him dead she got her powers back... but seriously I have no idea how the Guard got in the arena

Reading Corner I think it has to do with Shade's power because he can teleport?

Lucky Garima wrote: "I loved the fight scene at the end, but I was a bit confused with its conclusion...

How did Mare get her lightning powers back? And was the Scarlet Guard in the trench that was used for the water?..."

There was this storm going on outside the arena and there was lighting so Mare got her powers back when the Lightning struck the arena (catching fire similarity!)
The Scarlet Guard got in underground the arena. The guy that was about to kill Mare was killed but one of the Scarlet Guards.