All Things Zharmae discussion

Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula Thomas | 9 comments Mod
Welcome to our group!

Feel free to jump in on any of the discussions. Every week we will be accepting new questions for our Radio Z guests, so be sure to check out the Radio Z board.

But before you scamper off, feel free to introduce yourself! We'd love to hear from you!

message 2: by Ernest (new)

Ernest Solar | 7 comments Hi Everyone! I'm a new author with my first book being released last week titled Two Moons Rising. I am beyond excited for this experience!

Every day I try to carve out time to write between my day job as a Professor, hanging out with my best friend who is also my wife, and juggling the demands of our four wonderful kids!

message 3: by Paula (new)

Ernest wrote: "Hi Everyone! I'm a new author with my first book being released last week titled Two Moons Rising. I am beyond excited for this experience!

Every day I try to carve out time to write between my ..."

Cool! Glad you could join us!

message 4: by David (new)

David Slater (davidmichaelslater) Greetings!

David Michael Slater here. Two of my twenty+ books are with the Big Z, wtih many more to come! Details at www.davidmichaelslater.com. Happy to answer questions any time!

message 5: by Paula (new)

David Michael wrote: "Greetings!

David Michael Slater here. Two of my twenty+ books are with the Big Z, wtih many more to come! Details at www.davidmichaelslater.com. Happy to answer questions any time!"

Glad to have ya, David. Welcome!

message 6: by Todd Sullivan (new)

Todd Sullivan Generally I avoid online discussion groups, but since I recently signed up my first novel with Zharmae, I think I'll give this a go. For a little background info, my website: www.acrowsflying.com.

message 7: by Paula (new)

Todd wrote: "Generally I avoid online discussion groups, but since I recently signed up my first novel with Zharmae, I think I'll give this a go. For a little background info, my website: www.acrowsflying.com."

Awesome! Welcome to the party!