Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

The Essence of Aptitude (The Corpus Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Essence of Aptitude
Looking for ppl to review YA dystopia

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Esha Bajaj | 6 comments Hi everyone - I recently self-published my debut novel, The Essence of Aptitude. It is a YA dystopia about a society where people are ranked based on their intelligence. The story follows two sisters who are swept up onto opposing sides of an impending revolution. If anyone is willing to read and review, send me an email at esha.bajaj.books@gmail.com and I will gladly send you a PDF, .mobi file, or .epub. Thanks!

message 2: by AK (new)

AK Mama Reads (reniazen) | 4 comments I'm doing an entire month of Dystopian reads, but not until January. When are you needing for reviews to be completed?

Esha Bajaj | 6 comments Whenever possible- I don't want to pressure reviewers, I just want to get the book into the hands of more readers.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Esha wrote: "Hi everyone - I recently self-published my debut novel, The Essence of Aptitude. It is a YA dystopia about a society where people are ranked based on their intelligence. The story follows two siste..."

Esha,your story sounds very promising and I would love to read it and review it. =)

message 5: by AK (new)

AK Mama Reads (reniazen) | 4 comments Esha wrote: "Whenever possible- I don't want to pressure reviewers, I just want to get the book into the hands of more readers."

Sounds great, if you want to add my email to your list, then if you are still needing a review boost in the new year, I'd be happy to spotlight and review for you!

areniak2007 (at) gmail (dot) com

message 6: by Donnielle (new) - added it

Donnielle Tyner (donnielletyner) | 12 comments Sounds interesting. I'll downloading on KU.

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread