Audiobooks discussion

Julie Elizabeth Powell
This topic is about Julie Elizabeth Powell
Archives > Free Audible copy of Three Into One, a short story

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phil (new)

Phil Mayes (phil_mayes) | 14 comments I've just finished narrating Julie Elizabeth Powell's short story "Three Into One", a Sci-Fi/Fantasy tale.

This is my first work as a fiction narrator, and I'd love some feedback on my style from the viewpoint of regular audio listeners, so I'm offering 5 promotional copies. (I'm sure Julie would love some reviews, too!)

Send me your email, and I'll get the book to you.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fant...

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 97 comments Hi Phil,

I would love to give this book a listen & a review. I just finished Julie's short story Christmas Past today and really enjoyed it. So I am ready to check out more of her work.

This is my book blog:
http://dabofdarkness.com/

I also cross post to Audible, Amazon, and GoodReads.

Thanks for considering me,

Susan
nrlymrtl@gmail.com

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil Mayes (phil_mayes) | 14 comments Susan wrote: "Hi Phil,

I would love to give this book a listen & a review. I just finished Julie's short story Christmas Past today and really enjoyed it. So I am ready to check out more of her work.

This is ..."

Hi Susan, you should have got an email for this. Enjoy...

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 97 comments Thank you! Received and downloading now. Will let you know once I post a review.

message 5: by Deedra (new)

Deedra | 172 comments I would like to review your book.I am at about 6 -8 weeks until I would get to it.If that is ok,please send to:
deediddle@yahoo.com

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7...
Either US or UK code ok

message 6: by Phil (new)

Phil Mayes (phil_mayes) | 14 comments Deedra wrote: "I would like to review your book.I am at about 6 -8 weeks until I would get to it."

Hi Deedra, I've sent an email for this. Enjoy...

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori (glitzyrebel) | 28 comments Hi, Phil,
I will listen and review your book. I sent you a personal message.
Lori

message 8: by Phil (new)

Phil Mayes (phil_mayes) | 14 comments Lori wrote: "Hi, Phil,
I will listen and review your book. I sent you a personal message.
Lori"

Hi Lori, I sent you an email for the book.

Everyone: only two copies left!

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Phil wrote: "I've just finished narrating Julie Elizabeth Powell's short story "Three Into One", a Sci-Fi/Fantasy tale.

This is my first work as a fiction narrator, and I'd love some feedback on my style from ..."

:) Great job, too!

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Susan wrote: "Hi Phil,

This is ..."

Thanks, Susan, Phil beat me to it! I'm still waiting for the promo codes on this one :) Delighted you enjoyed Christmas Past!

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Thanks, everyone, I hope you enjoy my story. Thanks, Phil, you did a great job narrating it :)

message 12: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 58 comments If there are any copies left, I would love to listen and review this short story.

My email is justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

My blog is http://amiesbookreviews.wordpress.com

Thanks

Amie

message 13: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Amie wrote: "If there are any copies left, I would love to listen and review this short story.

My email is justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

My blog is http://amiesbookreviews.wordpress.com

Thanks

Amie"

Thank you, Amie :)

message 14: by August (new)

August | 3 comments I would like a copy if you still have any. Email address is augustguy@mac.com.

August

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Are you sending codes to Amie and August, Phil? If not, I can. Please let me know :)

message 16: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments August wrote: "I would like a copy if you still have any. Email address is augustguy@mac.com.

August"

Thank you, August :)

message 17: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 96 comments Hi there! I would love to listen to this short story and provide a review if there are still copies available. Can you please private message me?

Thanks!

message 18: by Phil (new)

Phil Mayes (phil_mayes) | 14 comments Julie wrote: "Are you sending codes to Amie and August, Phil? If not, I can. Please let me know :)"

I've sent them codes, and am waiting for Adrian's email as well.

message 19: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Phil wrote: "Julie wrote: "Are you sending codes to Amie and August, Phil? If not, I can. Please let me know :)"

I've sent them codes, and am waiting for Adrian's email as well."

Thanks, Phil! :) Enjoy - everyone!!!

message 20: by Phil (new)

Phil Mayes (phil_mayes) | 14 comments Adrian wrote: "Hi there! I would love to listen to this short story and provide a review if there are still copies available. Can you please private message me?

Thanks!"

Adrian, thanks for the Goodreads review and your feedback about excessive sibilance. I did use software to tame it, but I will tweak the parameters in future reads to control it further.

message 21: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Thank you, Adrian :)

message 22: by Susan (new)

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 97 comments Phil wrote: "Susan wrote: "Hi Phil,

I would love to give this book a listen & a review. I just finished Julie's short story Christmas Past today and really enjoyed it. So I am ready to check out more of her wo..."

Hi Phil,

Here is my review. I enjoyed your performance!

http://dabofdarkness.com/2015/09/04/t...

Thanks, Susan

message 23: by Julie (new)

Julie Powell (julie_powell) | 52 comments Thank you, Susan :)