Disney University {DU} discussion

University Inside > West Halls

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl} | 190 comments Mod
The Halls.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments Matt walks around the halls.

message 3: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments After laying on her bed waiting for someone for at least a half hour if not longer Har decided to go try making friends. Looking out the door she saw a boy wearing a fedora.
Must be the Mad Hatter's son. She thought. Shrugging her shoulders she walked over up to him.
"Hi." She said looking him up and down trying to decide if he was good or not.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments He jumped. "Dont sneak up on me like that! Im Matt Hatter. But call me Kody... With a k." He said smiling

message 5: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Giggling slightly Har said, "Sorry and I'm Harlow Heart. But most people call me Har or Harley." She decided that he was good enough to at least be acquaintances.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "So whos ur parents? Mines the mad hatter..." He says

(If you say the queen of hearts im going to freak out because that would be awesome!)

message 7: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments ((It is))

After a five second debate she finally said, "The Queen of Hearts. So have you found your room yet Kody with a K?"

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments (awesome!)

"Down with the bloody big head..." He wispers super quietly.

message 9: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments "Hhmmm?" She asks quietly then as it registered she told him. "You don't hafta whisper about my mother. I probably dislike her as much as you. Bad thing is I grew up around her so I know what she's really like."

message 10: by Zed the Great and Powerful! (last edited Aug 08, 2015 10:13PM) (new)

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Ok. So i dont know what dorm i have. I hope i get the nature one." He said

message 11: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments She perked up at the sound of the Nature Dorm but then remembered the rules. "That would be nice but opposite sexes aren't allowed to share rooms unless they're siblings. I'm in the Nature Dorm." She soon got an idea. "Unless of course there was a horrible mix-up and they did put you in the same dorm as a girl. With my name it could've happened but it's really doubtful." She hoped that his feelings weren't hurt by her saying this though.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Makes sense. Well so what do you want to do?" He asks

message 13: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments "Ummmmmmmm, I don't know. I think it's almost time for the dinner bell to go off. You just wanna go hang out in my dorm until it does?" She said kind of shyly. Then blushed a faint pink noticing that she just offered to take a boy to her dorm. Alone! That thought just made her blush even harder.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Sure. Do you happen to have any tea?" He asks. Then blushes a little bit. And he thinks A girl just invited me to her dorm... alone...

message 15: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Tea? She thought then remembered that he was the Mad Hatter's son. "I might, it just depends on what kind of tea." Thank God, I packed some of my favorite teas. As she looked over at him she noticed that he was blushing.

((So move to the Nature Dorm?))

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments (Will you post first?)

message 18: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments ((Posted))

message 19: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Pax wandered the hallways,not knowing what to do. She didn't want to go back to her dorm room that's for sure. She looked around to see if there was anyone to talk to...

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel Lily was right behind Pax, her plan was simple: scare Pax and then laugh. But dont laugh to much because she didn't want to sound mean. "Baah" she said right behind Pax

message 21: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Pax turned around with a surprised look, she wasn't scared just a little surprised.
"You sound like a sheep." Pax said and tied her thin sweater around her waist to pass time.

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel "I do? Are you saying i am soft and fluffy or that i am loud and abnochious?" She said calmly glad to talk to her new friend Pax

message 23: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"What do you think?" Pax raised a brow.
"Let's have some fun." She took out her pouch and sprinkled some on top of her head and on her arms and legs. She did the same to Lily. She flew up to the ceiling and flew up and down the hallways.

message 24: by Angel (new)

Angel "Ya I am flying just like a peacock in the wind. Weeee." Lily said having the time of her life with her new best friend Pax

message 25: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Pax sped up and ran straight into the wall. Her nose was bleeding and her head was throbbing. She looked over at Lily to see if she had noticed but she was too busy flying like a peacock in the wind. Pax carefully zoomed down and yelled up to Lily, "ILL BE RIGHT BACK!"
Her head hurt so much, it felt like someone was smashing a hammer against it over and over again. The nurse wouldn't do much help. So she flew back to the cabin to get some tissues.

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel "Ok I will meet you back at the dorm." Lily yelled back and flew to her dorm just like an elegant swan that swims in the lake