You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Challenges: Year Long Main 2021 > Tammy's Taking Them Out

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (last edited Dec 18, 2015 05:48AM) (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Here are some of the series I need to kill

INSANITY by Jace Cameron
#1 insanity - ( read 6/15)
#2 Figment - (read 6/15)
#3 Circus - (read 9/15)
#4 Hookah - (read 10/15)
#5 Wonder - ( read 12/15)

Earth's Children series
The Clan of the Cave Bear -read many years ago
The Valley of Horses - read many years ago
The Mammoth Hunters - read many years ago
The Plains of Passage - read many years ago
The Shelters of Stone - read many years ago
The Land of Painted Caves

The Tudor Court - Phillips Gregory
The Constant Princess - read many years Ag
The Other Boleyn Girl - read many years ago
The Boleyn Inheritance - read many years ago
The Queen's Fool
The Virgin's Love

Bells of Lowell - Tracie Peterson
Daughter of the Loom - read summer 2014
A Fragile Design - read 11/15
These Tangled Threads - reading 12/15

Blossom Street series by Debbie Macomber 10 in all
Read books 1-5 in past

Ann books by Lucy Maude Montgomery
Ann of Green Gables - read 9/15
Ann of Avonlea - read 10/15
Ann of the Island - read 11/15
Ann of Windy Poplars - read 12/15
Ann's House of Dreams - read 12/15
Ann of Ingelside
Rainbow Valley
Rila of Ingelside
The Blythes are Quoted

message 2: by Cherie (last edited Aug 05, 2015 02:01PM) (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 19977 comments Great start Tammy. Good title too! Don't forget to reserve a few comment boxes for your levels. I finally read the last Earth's Children book last year.

message 3: by Tammy (last edited Dec 18, 2015 05:50AM) (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Level 1
All 5 of the Insanity series 50+25=75
First 5 of Ann of Green Gables series 25

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Reserved

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Reserved

message 6: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Cherie wrote: "Great start Tammy. Good title too! Don't forget to reserve a few comment boxes for your levels. I finally read the last Earth's Children book last year."

Thanks for the tip Cheri. I hope you enjoyed the Earths Children as much asI did. The last 2 were published after I had reached the first few.

message 7: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 19977 comments Tammy wrote: "Cherie wrote: "Great start Tammy. Good title too! Don't forget to reserve a few comment boxes for your levels. I finally read the last Earth's Children book last year."

Thanks for the tip Cheri..."

I was just looking up when I read the last one. I still have it sitting on the corner of my dresser in my extra room. I read it in 2012. I did not like it as much as the others, but it needed to be wrapped up. At least we finally got closure from where it all started. I hope you enjoy the last two.

message 8: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 48697 comments I should consider finished the Earth Children series, too. I can't remember if I read Shelters of Stone or not. I think I did, but...

message 9: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10131 comments Janice wrote: "I should consider finished the Earth Children series, too. I can't remember if I read Shelters of Stone or not. I think I did, but..."

I'm in the same predicament! Loved the first books. I know I lost interest as the series continued, mostly because of the pages of flora "catalog". Where did I actually stop though?

Will go read the synopsis to see if I can jar my memory. Maybe enough time has passed that I could finish up if there is only one left!

message 10: by Teanka (new)

Teanka Almeta wrote: "Janice wrote: "I should consider finished the Earth Children series, too. I can't remember if I read Shelters of Stone or not. I think I did, but..."

I'm in the same predicament! Loved the firs..."

Mee too :) But I don't think I will continue. I got stuck somewhere in the middle of The Plains of Passage and it was too boring to continue. I'd rather reread The Clan of the Cave Bear instead.

Enjoy your killing, Tammy :)

message 11: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18188 comments Welcome to the madness Tammy. Let's hope you'll kill off more series than you end.

message 12: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Cameron Jace just 5 starred the 4 th in the insanity series. Guess I need to add that. This may become insanity!

message 13: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 48697 comments I see I have marked The Shelters of Stone as read, and the synopsis is ringing some memory bells. I'm pretty confident that I've read it. That means I'd only need to read the last book to finish that series. Oooh, I'm so glad you listed it. :)

message 14: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Burger (tammyburger) | 453 comments Janice. I may have read it too, but don't remember. Have to read the description. I know I have not read the last.