message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciao

MxF

message 2: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Aight, any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Best friends fall in love maybe?

message 4: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Sure, maybe the two families could go on a cruise or something where they initially recognize their love for each other?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

message 6: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Alright, simple characters?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess so

message 8: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Name: Chandler Valentine

Appearance: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?form...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jamie Brooke
Appearance:
http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/cute-girl...

message 10: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Alright it's 5 am and I need to sleep. Mind if we start when I get up?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Meep!

message 13: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Ah, Im here o.o

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! So can you start us off?

message 15: by caden. (last edited Aug 07, 2015 11:49PM) (new)

caden. | 867 comments Sure.

Chandler sits in his family's room, his body swaying to the rocking of the cruise ship. Holding a barf bag in his hand he attempts to stand up. Just as he stands the big ship crashes into a wave jolting Chandler forward. Letting out a deep groan and soft chuckle he looks up towards Jamie and gives her a dim smile. Embarrassed, he stands up and sits back down on the bed attempting to keep his dinner from flying out of his mouth.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie watched Chandler, " Dude, sit down before you barf, and please sit down before I barf, and watching you walk around with that bag is making me want to barf," Jamie says, she gave him a small smile, but her face was super pale, she didn't like cruise ships, but she sucked it up for her fathers.

message 17: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments "Shut up." He whined punching her lightly on the shoulder. "Where did those doughnuts go?" He questioned turning his head side to side looking for them, "Did you eat the rest of them? I swear if you did I'll beat you myself." Chandler spatted out rushing to find his favorite sweet.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie shook her head, " Dude I didn't eat them, if I would've they would've already spewn out, I think they're somewhere over by the book case," Jamie says, she groans and holds her stomach as the ship rocks to the side.

message 19: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler lied down across his bed letting out constant groans of stomach pain and bordem. "Why does the first day have to be stormy." He questioned starring at the ceiling. Chandler couldn't help but take often glances at Jamie, butterflies tingling in his stomach at certain thoughts. Ew cooties He thought pushing all of the thoughts away and out of his head.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't ask me, I'm not God or posideon," Jamie muttered as she curled up on the chair she was on, she groans as the ship rocked again, she almost fell out of the chair, but she didn't.

message 21: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Eventually Chandler drifted off into a deep sleep, a drip of drool ran down his face as he let out a soft snore. Tossing and turning in his bed he managed to shove the covers off of the bed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie watched Chandler for a few minutes, she then drifted off to sleep, she groans softly in her sleep.

message 23: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments For what seemed a quick moment Chandler had woken up. He rubbed his eyes and searched for some sort of clock. "Where.." His vision was blurred and couldn't find any hint of his glasses. Chandler then noticed the sunlight beaming through the small window in the room.l and smiled, ready to start his first day on the ship.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie had already awoken many hours and she had gone back to her families cabin, she sighed as she woke up to her two brothers who looked a lot like her, leaning over her trying to wake her. " What time is it?" Jamie groaned, her brothers grinned, " It's like nine in the morning doofus," One of Jamie's brothers says.

message 25: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler pushed his fingers through his brown hair, and eyed his sleeping parents. Being the only child, he didn't have to worry about sharing the bathroom with many other people. So, he quickly stripped down and slipped into the shower feeling the warm water run down his back.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie got yo completely and she went to the bathroom, she turned the shower, stripping she then got into the shower, she sighed as she showered.

message 27: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments As he finished showering, he stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist. Chandler starred into the mirror while quickly blow drying his hair. "Chandler dear, we're going to get breakfast. Meet us up there as quickly as possible please." "Alright." He responded, finishing up his hair.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie sighed she got out and got dressed, she was then pulled out of the bathroom by her father, " Sweetie, hurry up, it's breakfast time and we're all hungry," Jamie's father says. Jamie groans, " Alright Daddy," Jamie says.

message 29: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler scurried around the room gathering his clothes . He took his time to get dressed, not really wanting to eat breakfast with his parents. Chandler slipped his phone into his shorts and fixed up his hair one more time before heading out of his room. He walked down the hall and pressed the button for the elevator, impatiently he waited tapping his fingers on the wall.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie grabbed her phone and she grabbed her headphones, she sighed and she headed out of her room, her brothers and dads already left, she decided to take the elevator outside the room, she grabbed her keycard,

message 31: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler heard the elevator ding as the doors opened. He stepped inside and pressed button number 2, hopefully sending him to the upper deck where breakfast was being served this morning.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie headed out of the room, she closed the door and she headed to the elevator, when it came she walked in and she pressed the number two button, she then plugged her headphones in and she put on some music,