Once Upon a YA Book discussion

Discussions > The Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett talk about the book

message 2: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Hunger Games was the book series that got me back into the reading world. I was so completely drawn into the story and couldn't put it down. For the longest time, it was my favorite series and it still is in a way. It is a great series.

message 3: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett thats good the hunger games was my fav also

message 4: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jassimplyreads) Nikita wrote: "Hunger Games was the book series that got me back into the reading world. I was so completely drawn into the story and couldn't put it down. For the longest time, it was my favorite series and it..."

Totally agreed with you! The Hunger Games is probably the first series I've fell in love with immediately after starting a few chapters and that's the reason I became a booklover. And yes, even re-read several times after years, I still have that fresh and new feelings for the story. It's just an excellent work!

message 5: by Stepho (new)

Stepho Janssen (writergirlforlife) | 32 comments The whole concept of kids killing each other because they got randomly chosen to was interesting. Also loved the brewing love triangle between katniss, peeta and gale.