GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Janelle and RavenClaw

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Hello:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! Okay so characters?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Yep characters:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall get to her ^.^

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Same:)

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2015 06:48PM) (new)

|Name:| Juliet Watson
|Age:| 19
|Gender:| Female

|Appearance:|

(view spoiler)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So why are there rebels?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Name: Clarissa Montez
Appearance:

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Maybe juliet's father is evil?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

And due to that he's starving the kingdom?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "And also have random executions of the people that try to help provide for the kingdom even if that means illegally."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! Haha, do you want to start?

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Sure:) I will get started on it.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Clarissa walked around the rooftop watching the execution going down at the kingdom. She didn't look away when blood spilled it only made her angry. "We have no choice it's the masquerade ball tonight and we must get rid of the King. He cares for his daughter now we must take action." The King murdered several colleagues of hers that were rebels and she hated him more. "Let's go." She got up and moved before the princess saw them.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(So did she see you? What happened exactly just so I don't mess it up ^.^)

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments (She was just watching an execution and are planning an invasion during the kingdom execution.)

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments (The princess could have seen a glance of her.)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay just wanted to make sure ^.^))

Juliet, had heard voices coming out side of her window. She quietly walked to the balcony, carful not to make a noise, but just as she had a good view of the outside, who ever it was walked away, leaving Juliet only a glimpse of brown hair and a long cloak. "Hello?" She called out, hoping it was just another one of her father's guards. Juliet had heard of uprisings in the kingdom, and a certain group of rebels were growing larger everyday. Juliet just didn't understand. Why did the people want to rebel against her father? He was such a kind man to her, and sure he often was stern when he spoke to his trusted guardsmen, but he is king.

((I'm going to play it as that Juliet has no idea that her is a tyrant King ^.^))

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments They stayed quiet hearing the princess. "It's alright princess it's just me." The voice of a royal guard spoke to her. Luckily Clarissa knew some of the royal guards and was glad they were a big help. "You shouldn't been looking outside princess the sky is growing dark." The guard explained to her whole Clarissa and her second in command Bane disppeared to the rebel hideouts. ((That's a good idea:) I like to suggest something maybe he could make her think her uncle is the tyrant King in another kingdom?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good idea!))

Juliet waved her hand at the guard,"It's quiet all right, I know that my father's men are all around the castle, just like yourself. Did you hear that the masquerade Ball is tonight? I've been planning this night for months. Are you taking a lucky girl?" Juliet's eyes sparkled at the thought of hundreds of people, in masks dancing in the royal ballroom. Juliet had planned every last detail, even down to the colors of her dress and the details in her mask. See it was Juliets birthday party. And this is how she wanted to spend her lest birthday at home before she was married to the Prince of a neighboring kingdom.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Yes I did princess and I'll be off duty visiting my family." He explained though it was a lie. "Princess I know it's your birthday but you should be very careful tonight." He explained to her worried she could get hurt. He has to act that way it's the only thing he can hint for now. The rebels will not harm the princess but they have no choice but to act now. The King has murdered several rebel families and even his own. The kingdom is starving and the only person who is trying to help is the Kings brother Randall. Clarissa was close to Randall she trained as one of his best assassins but also leaders.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet smiled, "That should be nice, I hope you have a wonderful evening with them. And don't worry I'll be on my best behavior." Juliet pushed herself away from the balcony, and started to walk back inside her room. "I must be off sir, I have a part to get ready for. Good bye!" Juliet couldn't help the smile forming on her face. She couldn't be happier. Juliet picked up her gown for the evening, (view spoiler) her hands roaming across the skirt, and then she picked up the matching mask, (view spoiler)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet smiled, "That should be nice, I hope you have a wonderful evening with them. And don't worry I'll be on my best behavior." Juliet pushed herself away from the balcony, and started to walk back inside her room. "I must be off sir, I have a part to get ready for. Good bye!" Juliet couldn't help the smile forming on her face. She couldn't be happier. Juliet picked up her gown for the evening, (view spoiler) her hands roaming across the skirt, and then she picked up the matching mask, (view spoiler)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Skip to the ball?))

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Sure:))

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Goodbye Princess and have a beautiful birthday." He explained disappearing as he had to get back to work. The ball would be soon and the rebels were of course ready. Clarissa got dressed nervously she has to leave with Randall he was leaving as well to the ball. It was their only time to take care of his brother and pray that the princess will listen to them. (view spoiler)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet sat at the Royal table, with her mother and father either side of her. She was laughing at some horrid joke that her father just told, leaving a smile stained upon Juliet's face. Oh how she was going to miss this. Miss her family. She wish she could freeze time, and have this moment last forever. Especially after what happens next...

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Randall entered the ball going with Clarissa inside he knew he wasn't really welcome but the family must allow him to come. Juliet was still his niece and he wanted to see her and make sure she's safe and sound. He walked up to his brother but Clarissa spoke to a second in command of the rebels who was her twin brother. "Juliet happy birthday," he greeted her in the best respect.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

It was like the rest of the room was on mute. Her spine chilled when she heard her uncle's voice. She was happy to see him, but what her father told her about her uncle... It was very unsettling. "Uncle!" She squeaked. She jumped out of her chair and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Father told me you couldn't make it! I'm so happy to see you." Perhaps father wouldn't make a commotion so she could just enjoy her family.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "My dear happy birthday! Yes at first I couldn't but then my schedule cleared up and besides I wouldn't miss this for the world." He glanced at his brother hugging her gently. "I know the tension isn't too good here but I wanted to visit my niece." He would speak to his brother and step sister soon. He couldn't allow them to continue the lies.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet felt a chill run down her spin. Words of the tyranny darkened her spirit as Juliet stepped out of his Embrace. "Uncle, how long are you staying?" Juliet's father stood up, his chair scrapping against the ballroom floor, "He's not staying. Brother your not welcome here and I want you to leave immediately. If not of your own free will, then by my hairs force." The room was silent, as the commotion got everyone's attention.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "My dear brother you make it sound like I'm the evil one destroying the kingdom. I've been getting complaints from your kingdom the peasants are starving and you have enough food to share. Juliet doesn't know now does she? It's very sad to see that you still keep secrets from your daughter." He knew that his either kept the secrets from his wife as well. But Juliet deserves to know more. Clarissa went over to them standing by Randall, "is everything all right your majesty?" Clarissa asked him. "Everything is fine Clarissa." He answered. "Have you met my head guard Juliet I believe you and Clarissa were friends as children until her family was kicked out of the kingdom?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet backed up slowly, and she inched closer to her father. "How dare you accuse my father, your brother and king of being a tyrant when you were a guest in our home. Uncle father has told me of what is happening in your kingdom, and I have to say I'm disappointed that you would sink to such childish levels to accused our king of the same actions that you have done yourself." Juliet didn't believe her uncle for a second. She didn't see uncle often when Juliet was growing up, but she's always had known her father, and she wasn't about to so easily betray him. As for the woman the Juliet was being introduced to, she honestly couldn't pay attention when such family matters were being displayed before her.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Juliet have you ever went for a walk in the early morning outside? Have you ever spoken to the peasant children that everyone knows won't harm you. Have you walked passed the execution stage and it has the odd smell of iron and metal and the color of dark red. Have you spoken to the healers at all or at least seen his busy they are with the I'll peasants dying of rotting food that was given to them by their king after spoiling and being eaten before. Do you ever do that anymore? Because If you do... You will see that I am right and I am not a tyrant King." He said calmly. "Let's go." He turned and walked away with Clarissa and her brother outside where Randall's soldiers were giving out baskets of food and clean water to all the peasants and were given specific rules to hide them all so they wouldn't be caught.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is the princess going to be kidnapped? Just asking...))

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((She will but only so she can see what a monster her father really is.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, gotcha okay))

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Yeah:))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet stood for a moment watching her Uncle leave, as did his second in command that she didn't even notice till now. All that Juliet could see was the back of her head with the girl's hair flowing behind her. She didn't want to believe her uncle, she wanted her father to be the best man she ever known, but Juliet couldn't shake the feeling of doubt that spread to everything she thought of. An hour or two later, Juliet gave up on pretending to be happy, so instead of spoiling everyone else's mood, she retired to her room for the evening. Maybe a goodnight's sleep will help her shake the doubt that her uncle planted.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Clarissa walked out with The King and her brother. "She has to see I know it'll scare her but we have no choice now." He explained to Clarissa and her brother Damon. "We will get her your majesty and she will see." Clarissa went with them to a cabin in the woods. She got dressed into better clothing and left to the castle. She held her bow and quiver of arrows. She watched the guards before climbing up to Juliet's room and sneaking in by the window carefully while the princess was sleeping. She blindfolded the princess and carried her out with Damon's help laying the girl in the carriage. By the time she wakes it'll be an execution.