Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Edit request

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise L Jenne | 3 comments My book, Annalise's Up and Down Day, is listed three times. The listing for the Kindle version is fine, but the other two listings are for the same edition and format. They are also both incomplete, missing the cover photo. I am hoping you can delete one listing and add the photo to the other, or, alternatively, delete both so I can relist it with the photo. Thank you for your help.

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Looks like this has been taken care of.

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise L Jenne | 3 comments Philip wrote: "Looks like this has been taken care of."

Thank you, Philip and whoever took care of it!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachiele | 7 comments Hello,
I screwed up posting one of my books. I can't seem to fix it. I am writing Paranormal under a pen name now. Do I need a separate author page? and the book has has the wrong cover.
I need help.
Thank you so much <3
Amy
amyrachiele@gmail.com

message 5: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments #4 - Please provide the ISBN/ASIN or a link to the book you are talking about and we will take a look at it.

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan Henk (danhenk) | 2 comments Hey Philip. My book "The Black Seas Of Infinity" has only been available from Permuted Press for quite awhile. It is a reissue with a new cover and new edit.
The ASIN of the newer edition is B00TUIC0VK and the ISBN13 is 9781618684660. What is on my page and comes up in searches is the old edition with an ASIN of B006E8Z688 and an ISBN of 0615525644

message 7: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5081 comments Dan wrote: "Hey Philip. My book "The Black Seas Of Infinity" has only been available ..."

Hi Dan, the newer editions are already present here on GR:
Kindle: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Ebook: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Goodreads policy is to keep all published editions on the site, as users want to shelve the edition they have.

However, as the author, you have the ability to change which edition of the book is the default, which will come up in searches by title and show on your author profile. Here's how: https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachiele | 7 comments Philip wrote: "#4 - Please provide the ISBN/ASIN or a link to the book you are talking about and we will take a look at it."

A Walk in Hell (Hellwalkers Book 1) by Alex DeWinter I need to change this book cover and Vampire's Need by Amy Rachiele Both are going to be under pen name A.T. DeWinter

Thank you! Amy

message 9: by Dan (new)

Dan Henk (danhenk) | 2 comments Thanks!

message 10: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
Amy, do those books have editions that have been published already under Amy Rachiele?

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachiele | 7 comments A walk in hell has not been published yet.

Sybrina yes then title change to Vampire's Need then changed to A.T. DeWinter Pen name.

I decided to write my paranormal under a pen name because my readers are looking for mobsters which are my most popular books.

Do I need a whole new author page for A.T. DeWinter?

message 12: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Amy wrote: "A walk in hell has not been published yet."

In that case we can remove the never-published cover and change the author to A.T. DeWinter. Both done. If you want, we can add Amy Rachiele as a second listed author for the book. That would allow you to access it from your current author profile. (Otherwise you would need to create a new account if you want access to the A.T. DeWinter profile.)

When was Sybrina published under Amy Rachiele?

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachiele | 7 comments Sybrina was originally published under Amy Rachiele. Republishing with new title and pen name.

Please add me as second author for Hellwalkers and Vampire's Need (Sybrina)

Sorry for the confusion and mess up.
Thank you for your time,
Amy

message 14: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Added Amy Rachiele as secondary author for A Walk in Hell.

Is the new edition of Vampire's Need available yet? When it is added here, it will have Amy Rachiele listed as first author and A.T. DeWinter as secondary. All editions of a work on Goodreads have the original author name under which they were published as their primary author.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy Rachiele | 7 comments Thank you!
Amy <3