Short Story Contests discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments These are stories that are ALWAYS less than 75 words. Today's topic is Bell jar

You may write your story to be a really short self story, personal mystery or experience. It can be anything
-Chandani (back, and filling in for Arthur~)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fernando sat in the science lab awaiting the news. He couldn't believe what was happening. He was tapping on the bell jar, waiting to hear whether he would die tonight. The judge was making a decision and he couldn't defend himself. Only depending on the witness of others.

message 3: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments How did I know that someday - at college, in Europe, somewhere, anywhere - the bell jar, with its stifling distortions, wouldn't descend again?

As i read this, i became scarily aware of my own bell jar, looming above my head, prepared to drop, and trap me within its confines at any moment. I had been stuck there before, within the Bell Jar, the same one that Esther greenwood had. Yet unlike Esther i have yet to escape from my prison. For i'm much to young to die aren't i?

message 4: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (new)

Arthur | 554 comments Mod
In some families there are a branch named septs. Somewhere in somebody's family tree there is famous dudes who have become historical geniuses. One great person was the inventor of the phone, Bell. Dude who accepts anyone not using the phone, you know, reach out and touch someone, remember who they are!

message 5: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 22 comments What is a belljar I wonder. I realize in my dazing psych that I no longer care. The world is but a battlefield, and i am just a soldier. Sorrounded by the dead. To relive this experience, over, and over. My own personal belljar

message 6: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 22 comments yea beat tht chandani

message 7: by Chandani (last edited Jul 09, 2009 05:43PM) (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments I already beat it

message 8: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 22 comments nope

message 9: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 22 comments you just talked about that chick from the book so ha

message 10: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments I win.

message 11: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 22 comments sorry not happinin

message 12: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments Tu madre es mi padre.

message 13: by Kyan (new)

Kyan Mckernan (ShadowWalker) | 22 comments no senorito es um quessidilla