Adelgard Academy discussion

Classrooms > Etiquette

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments ...

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments Maeve pushed Alfie into the Etiquette classroom. Looking around for a place to put the wheelchair for now.

message 3: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments A regal looking woman greeted them at the door. She curtsied before saying,"Princess Maeve nice to see you. Prince Alfred, it's always a pleasure. Though what have you done to yourself now?"

Alfie made a weird gesture with his hand that was meant to be part of a bow. In his best pompous voice he said, "Nothin' to be concerned about me lady. Now where to, where to? Where should I be wheeled to?"

The teacher gave him a stern look,"Please do not force me to remove you from my class on the first day Prince Alfred."

message 4: by Izzy (last edited Apr 01, 2014 03:55PM) (new)

Izzy | 127 comments "Pleased to meet you ma'am." Maeve said, letting go of Alfie for a moment to curtsy. Then wheeling him over to a small space in the classroom that was by the chairs.

message 5: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments The madam clapped her hands together, "Excellent. Now as some of you may have noticed, there are tables scattered around the room set for dinner." Alfie glanced around the room and saw that there were several round tables with white tablecloth, china sets, and lit candles. "Today's lesson will focus on table manners. Now as usual some of you I know, and some of you are at Adelgard for the first time. I'm going to walk around the room and see what you already know before giving instructions. Please take your seats."

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments Maeve quickly pushed Alfie to a table, pulling a chair to the side, so that Alfie could fit at the table, then took a seat next to him herself.

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 242 comments Reese and Ashton had been wondering the halls, and ended up missing most of their classes is. Once Reese made it to the etiquette classroom she tried to make her way to her seat without getting caught by the teacher.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments Maeve folded her hands in her lap, and smiled politely, avoiding looking at Reese, knowing that that would draw more attention to her.

message 9: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Alfie's head had begun to pound. The drugs were wearing off and his body was aching in response. He looked at Maeve,"You know, you're very nice. We don't get many people like you in this school."

The madam did not miss Reese coming in late,"You know Reese, tardiness is partly why you have to take this class more often than other students."

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments Maeve smiled. "Thank you, but I'm just doing what my parents always taught me to do." She replied, smiling hiding a little chuckle at Reese as she got scolded.

message 11: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments "You like your parents?" Alfie asked with his head slightly tilted. It was a personal question. One that was difficult for him to answer himself. He never doubted that he loved his parents, but sometimes it was hard for him to contain his resentment for them. That normal teenager stuff though wasn't it?

message 12: by Izzy (last edited May 14, 2014 10:16AM) (new)

Izzy | 127 comments "Well... yeah I do love them. Certainly they can be annoying and irritating sometimes, but they've never done me any real wrongs. Not like they locked me in a tour or anything." Maeve laughed. "How about you? Do you like your parents?"

message 13: by Eml (last edited May 14, 2014 10:12AM) (new)

Eml | 485 comments (Fay?)

Alfie tapped his fingers on the table and gazed out the window,"Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't see them enough to like them...Could I ask you another question? I'm going to anyway. Do you like being such a good girl?" He shifted his gaze to her,"Isn't it boring? Do you ever want to let loose and explore the unknown? You and me, we could have a lot of fun together. I just don't know if you're up to it."

((Do you want to join my selection rp?)

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments (Oops sorry 'bout that. And sure, I'd love to.)

"I mean... I like being a good girl, mainly because I don't like getting yelled at that much, but yeah.. it is really boring. I'd be must definitely up to having fun. I would love to ditch the "goody two shoes" stereotype for a while." Maeve smiled wide, letting loose sounded like the best thing she could ever think of.

message 15: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Smirking slyly Alfie said,"The trick to not being yelled at is not getting caught. Me and Grant will plan something special for your initiation."

((Here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...))

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments "Oh boy. I can't wait." Maeve said sarcastically. Her mind began racing, as it usually does. 'Initiation? What on earth could that even be? How bad could it be? Really bad...' she would continue to think like this for a while.

message 17: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments The class dragged on rather sluggishly in Alfie's opinion. Though that could have been because the pain was kicking in. On the bright side, the Madam left Alfie alone because of his injured state. He barely registered her tips on handling chinaware. Even when the bell finally rang, it wasn't until he noticed the other students standing up that he realized class was over. He turned to Maeve,"I have a free period. What about you?"

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments Maeve picked up a piece of paper that had her schedule written down on it, after a bit of examination she looked back up. "I have a free as well." she nodded, smiling in joy that the class was over, and that she wouldn't have another for a bit.

message 19: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments "Excellent let's go get Grant. If he doesn't have a free period he'll ditch."

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments "Oh alright." Maeve picked up her bag off the ground and slung it over one shoulder quickly. "Just tell me where to go, she smiled ready to push Alfie.

message 21: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments "I think they're in Literature now, so let's go meet him there."

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 127 comments "On it." Maeve smiled and pushed Alfie out of the room.