Adelgard Academy discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Come here to talk to each other.

message 2: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 87 comments Can I request a rp with someone?

message 3: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments sure

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Anyone around willing to rp with Luna? So far I'm only having her talk to her roommate.

message 5: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments She should go to the dining hall

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments Fear not I shall make a charrie soon, I'm just a bit...lazy at the moment

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Ah, laziness is a curse I find myself needing to overcome often.

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments Alas, I am suffering from it as we speak.

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) I'm sure you'll be able to overcome it soon, friend. Maybe try listening to music that motivates you in some way.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Thanks!!(: wanna rp? :D

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments GAH! DONE WITH ALL THESE LITTLE DEVILS!!!! Go check em' out :D My favourite is Mei-Chan :')

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) @Denver sure I'd love to rp! I haven't gotten to check out the characters much today ;; do you have one or more than that?

@Linny ahh you got them done?! I'll make sure I check them out and we should rp when you get accepted \o

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ ♠ wrote: "@Denver sure I'd love to rp! I haven't gotten to check out the characters much today ;; do you have one or more than that?

@Linny ahh you got them done?! I'll make sure I check them out and we sho..."

I just have one for now, Klara, princess of Denmark(:

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments It was soo annoying but, it came out ok in the end :D

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments Now *claps hands together* who wanna roleplay with Aro

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) -raises hand as high as possible- I've been waiting to get to rp with you since our talk about laziness :p

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments Mkay! where you want them to meet up :D?

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Seems like most of us are in the Dining Hall so maybe in there? They can always leave and explore or something if they end up getting along well.

message 22: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Everyone please go to the safe room thread right now, and don't post in other threads unless you are a teacher or paparazzi...you can make those characters by the way.

Lɪɴɴʏ ❝Ʋιηтαgє MιƖкѕнαкєѕ❞ | 79 comments Er, are the rest of my completed characters approved?

message 24: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Probably...Sorry there have been a lot of new characters and I haven't looked at all of them. But go ahead and start RPing it's probably fine...

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) If anyone wants to rp with either of my characters just let me know \o I'm probably sending Luna into the garden since the paps problem is over.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- hey if anyone wants to rp just let me know(:

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I am bored

message 28: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments I'm on

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

yay

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I have, umm... five girls and my boy I don't like

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

SO you wanna rp?

message 32: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Sure

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

ok where?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Can i rp with you guys?(:

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, where ever we're going

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alright, i have eitber klara princess of denmark, or alexandra the famous musician

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm back

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- so, anyone?(:

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) I still haven't gotten to use my teacher character, Blyss if anyone wants to interact with her \o

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- I can if you want

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Sure! Do you have a specific place in mind or is anywhere fine?

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Hmm...Maybe the observatory? I've been wanting to rp there :)

message 47: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments So are things moving too slowly for people? I'd like people to finish out whatever story they have going on right now, then for the teachers to meet in the teachers lounge to decide on punishments.

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) I think we're mostly just waiting for Alfie to be found by his friends. I can always have Blyss leave the observatory to meet in the teachers' lounge when she's needed in there.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- I'm just looking for someone, anyone, to rp with(:

message 50: by Eml (new)

Eml | 485 comments Denver who are your characters again?

« previous 1