1x1 Roleplays discussion

RP > Ƹ̵̡ KRJ & Silver Ʒ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 369 (369 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

๖ۣۜƧilverlight So....
What kind of genes do you favor?

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments Fiction,fantasy,romance and I could probably get into a little sci-fi if i really wanted to like the utopian or dystopian society type of sci-fi

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hmm. Well I have a list of some ideas, most of them are fiction and contain an opportunity for romance.

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments Okay let's hear one

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 1. This idea is probely over-used, but we could center our plot in the time of the apocalype, where either A.) Our characters are two of a remaning handfull of humans in a world over-ruled by zombies. or B.) After a giant metor has struck the Earth, the majority of the human and animal population has been wiped out. Those remaining have formed into gangs on either side of ___ city and are constently at war. With this plot, we can have our characters be opasite members of the clans, of the same gang, or outsiders. This can easily be formed into a Forbidden romance or just a survivail roleplay.

2. A roleplay in which takes place in olden' times where pirates roamed the sea! To start it off, then perhaps we can begin on a whaling ship. On this ship, there is a certaint crewmate that dosen't quite belong. A girl secretly disguised as a boy salior has signed up as part of the crew, perhaps because her family is in desperate need of the money. Anyways, the captain's right hand man catches on to the girl, and though no one will believe him he is determined to prove it. And so, when the smaller boats are released at the spotting of a whale he confronts her, and after an arguement/struggle, he pushes her off the boat. The girl, still dressed as a man, is saved by a young pirate boy and wakes up to find she is on a pirate ship that is on it's way to an island of treasure. During the journey, she is meant to be trained by her savior who has no idea of her true gender. Along the way they can possibly run into another ship and such to keep the action alive.

3. There are two siblings whom belong to a wealthy family. With their mother deceased, and their father constantly traveling, they are left in the care of their harsh nanny. One night, the younger of the two is outside and spots a shooting star. Unexpectingly the shooting star lands close by, and he/she descides to go and find it. The older, more responible sibling, soon realizes his absents and not being able to find him/her, goes out in search of her/him. Mean while, the younger comes across where the comet fell, only it isn't what he/she expected. Rather then a large rock, she/he discovers what looks like a furball. But the younger soon discovers this is actaully some sort of alien. He/she attempts to hide this from it's sibling. But later on the older finds out anyways. Shortly after discovering the creature, goverment officails start poking around and asking questions. The kids find themselves forced to flee when one agent spots the critter and their nanny is taken into custody. The children are on their own, running from the goverment, and still trying to solve the mystery of this new creature. To make it a little more inturesting, perhaps there is a book or dairy from one of their grandparents that talks about this creature.

4. This one takes place not on Earth, but of a different world completely, where the elves rule. There is a lot of oppurtunities for getting creative with powers and making up animals. This world is very different, rather then have technology they have found uses of magic instead, but magical means are limited, and they are still a bit old-fashioned. Anyways, a member of the royal elf family is kidnapped by a group of bandits whom mean to hold the prince/princess for randsom. However, after several days of traveling the prisoner is able to escape from the bandits, quickly realizing that (s)he is helplessly lost in the forestry, unsure which direction to go to find the next village, which is miles away. During the royal's time wondering aimlessly through the woods, he or she stumbles across the other main character, the thief. The thief soon agrees to aid the royal in finding his/her way back to her/his kingdom for a price. But all along the journey to the next village, they are being closely followed by the bandits. When they reach the village they are welcomed and celbrated - though the townsfolk are unaware of who either of them are. They are celbrated, that is, until a murder is commited and the sacred jewels become missing in the town. Someone finalluy reconizes the thief and assumed that he/she and the royal are responible - but they have been FRAMED - and they are sentences to death and held prisoner. It's enough to get that rp rolling.

5. {Double character or multiperson rp} The underground portion of Asher High has always been forbidden for the students, and even the teachers, from entering. For years, there has been rumors that the orignal school had been built under ground for reasons unknown, but after a cave-in caused the death of everyone but one girl and her boyfriend whom had been on the other side of the building. It was said that the boyfriend commited sucide soon after, and the girl was later on shipped to an insane asylum. Asher High was said to be built ontop of this school, and the entrance sealed with stone. WHERE WE COME IN: A group of teenage attending Asher High - whom referr to themselves as the popular kids - have always used a portion of the school's basement for their hide out. However they have never been able to access the rest of the basement, for it had always been under lock and key. With the exeption of one Friday afternoon, during the lunch break when the group gathered in their usaul spot. Oddly enough, the door had been left ajar. The leader the group convinces the others to join him in exploring, and they soon stumble across a short tunnel with door at the end. They figure that the door must lead to the remains of the old underground school, and automatically the leader wants to go in and explore. Some of the others may be reluclent, but are soon convinced to slip in for a few minutes. Once entering, the kids are amazed that the school seems intact, even most of the lights seem to work. But soon...they discover they are not alone. Something is watching them, stalking them, ready to kill. And the door in which they entered through....has simply vanished.

6. In the city of ___, resides two different mafia groups, each of which have been bitter enemies for many years. One of these groups is lead by an older, rich man whom has but one child; a daughter. For many years he had managed to keep her a secret from his enemies, though his daughter is quite aware of his work and the dangers. But after sixteen long years, he recieves a letter he had been dreading, threatning the life of his child. In order to protet his daughter, he appoints a trustworthy boy - around the same age as his daughter, but still highly skilled - to guard her. The daughter catches on and becomes angry that he thinks she is unable to care for herself. However, at some point she starts to realize he isn't so bad and that she might actaully care for him. There may be attacks on her life at certaint points as well. Unfortunetly, as she starts to feel for him, her father announces that he has found a way to draw the two mafias together and end the battle. By marrying the daughter to the son of the other mafia leader.

7. Rather then the alien plot in which consist of siblings, then it could be exchanged for this one: A girl becomes the witness to what she assumes is a satellite crashing to the Earth, not far away. Perhaps she lives in the country, this would explain why she is the only one to discover it. Anyways, the girl decides to find the so-called-satellite in which fell not so far from where she was at the time. Only, when she finds it, she gets a nice surprise; finding a boy - this can be a small boy, or a guy more around her age, depending on which you're more comfortable with. Due to being injured, the girl could aid him in healing. She later finds out he's an alien, and is forced to protect/try to blend him in, as others start to find the craft. It's a start for an rp, anyways.

8. A modern day fairy tale with a dash of fantasy in it. For example, Red Riding hood: After the death of her father, the mother of teenaged Red - that could be a nickname given to her by her grandmother, or because of red hair, or whatever - becomes uncaring and distant from her child. When the teen begins to rebel and create trouble, the mother decided she cannot deal with her, and sends her to live with her grandmother for the time being. The grandmother is a women who lives several miles from the nearest town, living among only a few neighbors. The girl, shortly after arriving meets a boy around the same age whom declares he lives nearby. Red is moved into the room in which faces the forest, where she is constantly disturbed by the sound of something outside of her window at night. Soon, there are rumors spreading about attacks, and one man witnessing a wolf. This is strange, because wolves have not lived in the area for nearly a hundred years. When Red tries to discuss this with her grandmother, she always avoids the subject. Of course, she keeps running into the next-door-boy, whom she soon befriends. One morning Granny must go to the neighbor house in the woods do deliver a remedy for her friend's illness. Red, however, convinces her granny for her to go instead. As she leaves, she is warned to stay on the trail. After walking for a lengthy period of time, Red does in fact stray from the path. Reason can be determined. After she has, she realizes she is being watched...and followed. Frightened, she gets herself lost in the woods, where she it attacked by a wolf. Only, before she can face serious harm, she is rescued...by another wolf. The two wolves battle until a gun goes off, shooting the rescuer. The other wolf flees. The remaining wolf then turns out to be her friend, who is in fact, a werewolf. And so on.

9. A forbidden romance. One in which takes place in ancient Egypt, but can also be done in modern day. The two main characters within this plotting would be princess, whom is heir to a thrown and an assassin whom works for an opposing kingdom whom is sent to kill her. Only the assassin is surprised to find her not one of the easy targets. In order to fulfill his duty, he disguises himself as a guard, or maybe a admirer, in order to get in close to her. Only everything falters when he finds himself falling for the princess, and time is running out. If he doesn't end her life, his kingdom will send others to do it for him. Made a traitor by his disloyalty and failure to complete his job, he also must flee with the Princess to save her life, and let her on to the truth. This would be interesting not only for a forbidden romance, but also their can be various attacks on the couple.

10. Here how it goes: The princess is no average girl. With the training a son would receive and a growing hatred towards her brother, she has become cold, ruthless, and skilled in advanced weaponry. The only one whom she has ever warmed to, has been her childhood best friend, the son of a castle servant. Anyways, rumors quickly spread of a strange knight whom seems to be working against the king. The knight steals treasures, slaughters men, and though many have tried to kill this Knight, not even the most skilled have been able to. However, one night the Knight is severely injured during a battle. With no other choice, the Knight seeks help from the bestfriend, revealing herself to in fact, be the Knight. Princess = Knight. The best friends helps to care for his friend, but at some point one of the guards realizes her identity as the knight. This could be found through him being the one to injure her, and discovering her wounds in the same place. Or perhaps seeing her with something of the knights. Anyways, when the king is told of his daughters treachery, he creates a scheme: {To be continued}

Need to edit some of these D : ....

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 10 {Continued}: he will marry his daughter to one of his most faithful people, the son of a noble and a outstanding warrior, whom he plans to kill his daughter afterwards. Therefor, the nobles son will remarry and keep the royal family lines. After time, the nobles son managed to find a way around the princess stone walls in which guard her heart, and she begins to feel for him. However, the bestfriend begins to realize that he shares a love for his friend as well. Sadly, he knows that she could never marry a servant boy. Soon, however, the bestfriend discovered the wretched plans. Will he save the princess? I WANT TO BE THE PRINCESS! On anything other roleplay, I wouldn't care what gender I play, but I have the perfect character for this!

Anything sound good? :3

message 7: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments wow hmm 1-10 lol i'm sure we could figure something out lol but seriously 2,4,9,10 i think you'll see a somewhat recurring theme lol

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((You still there silverlight?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Yeah! I'm here, sorry, I was on a different tab...))

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((that's fine so out of the four i chose which do you least want to do we'll just narrow it this way lol))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Probably nine. But if we end up doing ten I have a the perfect charrie for the princess, any other number then I don't care which gender is my role.))

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Yes I saw that but I think I like 9 or 4 more))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I'm alright with either of those. I haven't really tried nine before. By the way, which gender are you comfortable playing?))

message 14: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((either i prefer girl i'm still working on my guys lol funny that i use to avoid being the guy whenever I could but I don't do that so much anymore so moving on from my little babble session i want to do 9 I think it would be fun to try))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I used to avoid it to, but nowadays I'm used to playing the guy role. It kinda helps in rps, seeing as guy characters are always in demand. Can't hurt to try 9, so I'll get my character started. Might not finish him all tonight though.))

message 16: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((okay I'll get mine going too then))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((What age range are we doing? Teen years, early twenties, or late twenties?))

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Early twenties which era we using modern or egypt or what))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Modern-day would be simpler, but Egypt might suit the plot more, as with the opposing rulers and such.))

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Hmm I agree with both points but modern day is all I ever do let's try a bit of a challenge with the Egypt thing))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Fine by me. And we are doing human, correct? Found a good site with ancient Egypt names if you wanna take a look - http://www.predatorturnedprey.com/Egy... ))

message 22: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Yeah unless you want to do some inhuman creature which might actually work lol and thanks for the link i'll take a look in a bit))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((It might keep the plot a bit more interesting, having creatures I mean.))

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((True your welcome to it we could add some kind of you ever read the Cane Chronicles by Rick Riordan we don't have to set it up like that but we could use the gods and magic in a similar way))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I own the cane chronicles, it's a series. Yeah, I guess we could. How do you feel about my character being half human and maybe half demon? Asking mostly for religious purposes, as some people are uncomfortable with it.))

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((No religious or any other reason to say no to that lol and okay what I was thinking was we could just add elements keeping your idea for the plot but taking like the amulets from the series and some of the other things that would bring a magic element while still keeping it in Egypt))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Heh. That would probably work out better then a half-demon, keeps from straying to far out from the plot.))

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((*nods head slowly* yeah probably lol so I'm pretty sure which god I'm going to emulate for Sekhemib yes that's the name I decided on nickname Ib don't ask why I chose that syllable it sounded better than Sek or Hem to me lol))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I pity anyone nicknames Sek.))

message 30: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((I know right lol but for that time she would have just been called Sekhemib which means Powerful in Heart. but that is just too long and hard to pronounce so Ib is a good enough nickname lol))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Yep. I'll post my character's template in a few more moments, just as soon as I find him a good fear or two.))

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Okay))

message 33: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Okay don't think I'm going to be doing half that much I'm not that good with details in the creation of characters i'm better at details being discovered in the rp when I am required to write out long things like that I do it but usually only then I hope that isn't a problem))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I don't expect you to put everything that I did. The only reason I've done it, is because I'm working on creating my own temple and making my characters more detailed. But I might lazy out a bit, and leave out the history, leave it for the rp to discover. Trying to find a quote >.<))

message 35: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments Name: Sekhemib (Powerful in heart)
Nickname: Ib, only used by closest friends and in private where her father cannot hear
Species: Human
Appearance: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbna...
Personality: Royal but strong, gentle but firm, as her name means powerful in heart
Abilities: Has magic that is known as Maat, wears an amulet that her mother gave her to keep her safe, She can use a staff and wand like in the Cane Chronicles series by Rick Riordan.

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Okay i put probably all I'm going to I know that if i put a history i may change it in the rp and I'm sure the personality won't end up being the same so there isn't really a point to elaborate or get too detailed with it in my case anyway though sometimes I really do try to get it across as written))

message 37: by Kjonesbookpage (last edited Feb 14, 2014 12:39AM) (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((I'm going to bed now I'm too tired to do more right now so we can start the actual rp tomorrow))((Night))

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Let me know when you get on))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((You on?))

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Yes))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((About ready to start the rp?))

message 42: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Yep I'm ready so who starts))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I Suppose I can start. But a better question is how should we begin...? O_O))

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Yeah that is a good question lol umm we can start with him getting ready for his attempt to kill her or he's just gathering information so he can see what the best way to kill her would be))

message 45: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 15, 2014 07:23PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Alright. How should your character enter the scene? Perhaps there is some big day or event of celebration, and she is among the crowd and he gets close to her - acting as though he knows nothing of who she is, when in fact he does - but one of her servants draws her back to her guards before he can lure her away from prying eyes?))

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Okay sounds good how about it's a festival and she got permission to be down with the people as long as she stayed with her guards))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Sure.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Brb for dinner))

message 49: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 495 comments ((Okay then just make your first post when you get back))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight It had taken him several days of travels before he had arrived to the lively city, many of which had been spent in false directions, in hopes to confuse any enemy that had dared to follow him. Arriving early in the day, Zono had abandon his weary camel, trading her away for a few bits more of gold. Now, as he hid his gold and quecked once more his weapons, he recalled the moment he had been summoned to be give his instructions. His ruler had been strict of his orders, and he had been given until the night of the whole moon to complete his task and return. This gave him only a few weeks time to find the emperor's daughter, the sole heir to the throne, therefor ending her blessed bloodline. A great deal of risks. He thought as he began further into the depts of the enemy's land. The roads were thick with people, and he was forced to weave his way through the crowds. The bright colors of the Dancers along with other street perform, caught his attention. Pausing, he observed them a moment longer, before he turned and continiud onto his way. Locate, observe, kill. He knew he had a task to tend to, and his plans was beggining to come together. Before anything else, he would find his way to the palace. There he would be able to discover the weak points, the rotation of guards, and where the princess chambers were. Her guards and servants will always be near. Without them she is nothing but a delicate princess, unaware of how much closer she is to death with each breathe. He blew out a sigh, as he brushed aside the clothes that sheilded his face from the dust and blistering heat of the sun.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8