1x1's > Priestess Emmaleigh & Whitnee

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments yayayyyyy
So
Ideas? :D

message 2: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Umm, what are you craving?

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments I was thinking!

For one of the doubles:

There's a princess, starts out when she's younger, she has two mentors (*guards who serve as her teachers as well*) who are over protective, and even at the point of abusive. Along with a King who treats her the same. There's a servant boy/stable boy who she meets one day. They're both young at this point.
Of course, we can skip years. So we can make characters of appearances from youth to beginning of adult hood!

And than maybe, there's a Dutch's son? Who falls for a gypsie or a peasant within the kingdom?

Of course both is forbidden (:
And I'd like to play the role of the dutch boy, but of course, I don't like to be greedy, that would mean I'd play the princess as well!.

message 4: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I freaking love those ideas! Let's do it! :)

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments eeeeppp :D YAY!!!! are yu sureee?

message 6: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I am for reals. I love the ideas! :)

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yayyy :D So, do you want to devise more plot or make characters?

message 8: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Character building of course! I'm super excited! :) I love finding people with amazing plots! :$

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Well, it's not the best, but definitely something to work with and some of my best have been medeival :3 so the skeleton?

Name:
-youth (12ish)
-Older (18+)
Description:
Role:
Anything else?

:D

message 10: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments So for the Role part do I put Stable boy and Gypsie?

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yes(:

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Also, did you want to roleplay the gypsie and dutch boy as young as well?

message 13: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Yes? If that was okay with you. I started making my characters.

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yup :D Already making mine as well

message 15: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Whoop!! I'm super psyched!'

message 16: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Name: Adelina Elizabeth Crosswine
Appearance:
12 -

17 -

Description: Adelina is adventurous, blunt, and ultimately sensitive. Despite her strict home (the palace), she's always fought to maintain a kind of independence, always tries to defy any kind of obedience bestowed onto her. She's intelligent, and is always looking for more, for life, for freedom. She's never wanted to become royal, and her compassion for her people is more than she can stand. Often, she will sneak into the village just to become a part of them for the day, though her father loathes it greatly.
Role: Princess

Other: Her "Guardians" : Edward & James
___

Name: Alexander James Quinton
Appearance:
12 -
18 -

Description: Alexander is obedient to his family and works to maintain the relationship between his family and the King. He's arrogant, for the most part, and ultimately does prop himself higher than the peasants. For years, he's been warned about gypsie women and they're attempts, but he's a good boy, and he knows how to stay out of trouble. Soon, when he's 18, he'll be his father's heir, or hopefully marry into the royal family.
Role: Dutch's son

message 17: by Hecate (last edited Feb 16, 2014 11:47AM) (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Name: Tavish Halland
Appearance:
-youth (12ish) http://media.cleveland.com/plain-deal...
-Older (18+) http://25.media.tumblr.com/a5c204dbbb...
Description: alright, Tavish was born inside the castle walls, but he wasnt born to be a prince and a ruler, now he was born to serve them. His life sold to them because his parents failed at living. By this, they were servants for the King and Queen and of course the only child the rulers had: the Princess. He had watched her from the stables and eventually moved up in ranking to actually take care of her, but was never actually allowed to see her.
As he grew up, he grew into his body, becoming super sexy of course. (Thought I would just add that last part in)
Role: Stable Boy

Name: Lavinia Defiance
Appearance:
-youth (12ish) http://www.midwesttvguy.com/wp-conten...
-older (18+) http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn...
Description: Lavinia felt like an outcast, well she was when it came to society and she didn understand what was wrong with her. She watched her family and friends get arrested and tormented and it made her hate people because they didn't understand and they wouldn't even try. Everyone failed and The Lord of the land had no idea what he was doing. He didn't know where she had come from or what she stood for. Everyone needed some way to survive.
Role: gypsie

message 18: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Would you like to starte us off? ((btw to both: UNF but to that hottie: UNFFF))

message 19: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Sure, are we starting them off as kids?

message 20: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yup :D As the twelve year olds ^^ Of course, we won't roleplay throughout all of that, just the beginning/when they meet! ((btw: I willbe going to bed soon!))

message 21: by Hecate (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:50PM) (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Don't go to bed!!)

The sun was coming up over the horizon, which only meant that Tavish was getting up out of his bed located in the serving coridor. His entire body was stiff from the awkward position he had been in most of the night but as he stretched it felt like it was being released. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and put on his little worn out shoes, standing up tall as a thirteen year old boy who had worked from the time he could walk and would continue down this path until he passed away.
He made his way out to the stable rather quickly so that he could start his work before any of the guards were up and moving. If he wasnt in position he would have been whipped so he was always on time for everythig ready to work and be good. "Hello," he whispered to the animals, some of them still sleeping so he respected their peace. He was a good kid.

Lavinia ducked down when she heard some people moving around in the streetsx her gaze locked on the ground. She knew her mother was out there, she could hear the jingling of the bells and that's what kept he quiet for a long moment. It was always nerve racking, sitting around and waiting. She didn't want anything had to happen to her family because so much has. Just days before her father had been hauled off to live the rest of his life in prison because he had asked a man for money to buy his children food. People were so cruel to them that they had to steal to eat their next meal or they would certainly starve.
She put the good of her cloak up over her unruly dark curls and made her way shortly after her mother. She refused to get caught. If she did her mother would have no more children left to protect.

(Sorry they aren't awesome!)

message 22: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((hahaha I wish I didn't have to. I'll be on all day tomorrow though :3 ))

Adelina sighed, pushing herself off her lush, cushioned bed and running her short, slender fingers through her long, thick famous white curls. Both of her parents were black heads. Maybe that was where the white came from--she their opposite.
She shrugged, biting down on her lower lip as she silently crawled out of bed, her nightmare fluttering at her ankles as she tip-toed toward the door, peering through the smallest crack and rolling her eyes as the sight of the guards.
Hastily, she twisted toward her window. The sun hadn't risen yet and wouldn't for hours. A small, mischievous smile settled on her lips as she pounced for the window, slowly, silently opening the frames and peering out, and down at the stables where a small, faint light glittered from within.
Adelina smiled, biting down on her lip once more and looking out of the castle's boundaries, she was floors above the ground and wasn't sure she could sucessfully climb back up, but she shrugged, flinging her body over the window and shivering as the cool, morning air brushed her hair against her hips and her nightdress.

_______

Alexander set his mouth into a stern, unrelenting purse as in mirror to his father. His eyes were dull and glazed over, as practiced before as they marched on the backs of their horses through the streets of the village. The sun hadn't risen, and they would be at the castle by the time it had risen. The journey they had just taken for the King had been long, and ultimately boring in Alexander's eyes, but he knew, some day he would find himself in his father's place and doing his father's duties.
Despite this, he longingly watched the guards march around them, they're armor, stern expressions. He yearned to be brave enough to become a knight for the King, but knew his fate to be within his father's and that was that.
For, he didn't think much of it.
The trees around them were dark, but shuffling with peasants, eager to see them pass, and working hard to make their earnings for the Kingdom and for their families.

message 23: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Dang! I won't be on Til around midnight tomorrow because I have school and work. Well all weekend except for Sunday will it be that way. But we will make this work!)

Tavish licked his dry lips and settled even further next to the horse he was by, peting the animal gently as he could for fear of possibly pissing it off. He had seen the last stable boy and that was the reason he was ever so careful when it came to tending.
The kid hadnt been a very smart one and it was just before bed time that day. He remembered the other stable boy kicking at the back of the horses legs and then the boy wasnt standing there anymore. People that had come to examine the body had said that the boy had gone through the tree branch and there was now way he had survived such a tramtic event.
Tavish sighed deeply, pulling his young brain away from such terrible thoughts so that he could relax a bit. He didn't wan to think about death and how awful it had been to friends of his family. The other servants.
He stood up moments later and began to work, gather hay, going to the well to fill up water. You name it, he did it. All to make his masters happy.

•••••••

Lavinia kicked a rock, pretending she was a normal child for just a short second, before her blue eyes flickered up to find her mother. She needed to ever to keep that woman in line of sight. Just in case anything could go wrong. But how could it? They were out before the sun had risen and none of the kingdom was actually awake. Well the people who cared about the existiance of the Gypsies weren't awake. Her skirt pooled out in front of her, short, going to her knees. Her skin was a dark tan. So people thought her kind was dirty. She had once heard someone say that God had cursed them. She wasnt cursed. She had just seen more sun from spending days in the sun.
Anyways, she was watching her mother when something caught her eyes, making her look to the side. There, in the trees did she see them. Her heart immediately began to race and she couldn't stop herself from speeding up faster to catch up with her mother

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((D: Really? Why until midnight? o.o And I'm sorry D: I have to go to sleep I'm dead xD ))

message 25: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (My job. Dx I will reply when I can depending on what's going on at school and then on my break at work. Bleh! This day went by too fast.)

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((I understand that! I'm off tomorrow :3 what do you do???))

message 27: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Well, for schooling I'm in beauty school to become a cosmetologist and on the side I work in fast food. Which is only fun because of my coworkers.)

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((Oh ! Okay! I'm about to take my uncle to the gym than I shall reply!))

message 29: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (I am patently waiting for a response. :) )

message 30: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Adelina heaved herself down, her brain ecstatic as she fumbled down the side of the castles, scraping her palms and knees as the wind fluttered around her.
"Argh." She bit down on her lip and jumped down to the ground, her breath being taken away as she landed hard on her feet.
"Oh, goodness me," She rolled her eyes and moved into the dark, biting down on her lip to keep from slipping up.
She'd never been this way before, then again, I suppose that was why there were now guards outside of her door throughout the night. A small sighed escaped her lips as she moved toward the stables, the light contradicting the night and ultimately intriguing her. She held a great passion for the animals and went to the stables quite often, but never unadvised.
Softly, silently, Adelina moved toward a window, propping herself up and peering over the side, a hay filled smell flaring her nostrils as she grasped the ledge. For moments, she watched the tails of the horses swinging, their feet stomping, than she heard him.
Her head whipping toward the young boy's voice, she'd never seen him before. Of course, maybe she had, but her guardians would never allow her to speak to a commoner, a servant. In fact, her father would never allow it, but this was not time for that, it was not time for her father or her guards.
A small grin accumulated on her lips, it was time for her to adventure.
____

Alexander's eyes flickered from knight to knight, but he attempted to keep his eyes ahead. Of course, this was something his father had trained him to do, trained him to see what was forward and not around. What was around was something the knights paid attention to, then, something happened.
A knight stepped out of line.

"Who's there." The knights drew their swords, their eyes tightening into a glare and stepped out of the corresponding circle around he and his father.
"Father?" Alexander spoke, his father's icy glare sending him back into his shell, "We march on, Alexander." And that as they did.
A couple of knights marched completely out of the circles as they marched forward on their horses.

What could it be? Alexander's mind whipped around possibilities, but one seemed to come to mind, gypsies. And such a word was not permitted to stray from Alexander's mouth.

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments (Hwwyyyy ooohhh :2 ))

message 32: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Hey! I'm so sorry about the wait in reply. I worked the last two days and I'm going at it again tonight, but I swear I'll be better when it comes to being on.)

Tavish started singing softly to himself a lullaby his mother would sing often when he was a younger boy. He did that when he was working because it honestly made the time go by so much faster when he was doing anything, plus his work. He was hungry though, and singing did distract him from the urge to want to eat something. But that wouldn't happen until later that day, when the sun was more out on the horizon.
He stopped by some of the animals, giving them a tip of his hat-if he were wearing one before he continued on down the way. His eyes scanning everything to make sure it was in place before the royals came down to go on their every morning ride with three of their many horses. They were a lucky family. Too bad Tavish could never know of that kind of life style.

Lavinia was scared for being out like this. She couldn't help but feel this odd sensation of danger and death. She tried to shake it away, keeping her eyes on her tall beautiful mother as though it would help. Her legs remained in front of her moving one step at a time.
Then she heard the voice, her heart completely stopping in her chest.They saw her and her mother. She started walking faster. "Mother?" She whispered, the woman carrying herself feet in front of her, no longer in the shadows of the village. "Mother please?" She tried to be faster, but her legs weren't yet long enough to move quickly. She chewed on her lip and that's when fate completely sealed itself for her. She tripped over some of the brush on the ground, falling so hard the wind was knocked out of her. She let out a sob of help, but it was completely lost in everything that was happening. She was for sure to be caught.
Her mother spun around only to see her last surviving family on the ground, so she did what any mother would do. She raced back to save her. Maybe it wasn't too late.

message 33: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((OhH!! NOOO!!! please don't ever D: ))

message 34: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Well. I'm on for the next little while. :) )

message 35: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((What sucks is I wasn't D: I'm sorry))

message 36: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Well it's cool! Whenever you can :) )

message 37: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (*poke* so, I wanted to let you know to feel free to be honest with me… I am looking forward to this roleplay! :) )

message 38: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((AAHHHHHH I AM TOO NO WORRIES :3 Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get a reply by tonight, I'm in class right now and leave in ten minutes D: But I don't work so i should be on ;3 do you work tonight? Or maybe I could scrounge up a reply in lunch or next period ^^ I'm super excited!!))

message 39: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (I do. :/ I've worked the last five days in a row and it won't stop until Thrusday. Well actually, I work tomorrow 5-8:30 so I'll be on the second I get off. (And home). But tonight I should be out earlier. I don't think you'll be on though.)

message 40: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((What time will you be on?:())

message 41: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Now till 4:30 and then hopefully around 10. Mountain time.)

message 42: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments O.O ooh okay!! I'll hopefully have a reply by then :3))

message 43: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (I can't wait!)

message 44: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((D: a lot of stuff came up I'm so sorryD: I didn't get to reply >...< Mehhhh I'll reply tomorrow hopefully! Though I have work :())

message 45: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (Alright. I'm sorry! I hope you have a wonderful night)

message 46: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((I'm sorry D: I got so caught up in my assignments!$)

message 47: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (I feel ya! Good luck! :) )

message 48: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments A small smile lifted upon Adelina's lips as her ears perked to the sound of his voice. It was beautiful, slightly off-key, but intriguing as she climbed down from the window and swiftly moved toward the opening of the stables. Hasitly, she peeked around the doorframe and watched as he made his way down the opposite end.
A soft wind bustled the bottoms of her night gown as she bit down on her lip, moving toward the first horse, her horse, Lucy, and gently raked the palm of her hand down the horse's front.
"I've missed you." Adelina placed a small kiss on the side of the horse's head and smiled, keeping her distance respectively, but feeling the urge to climb onto the large horse and roam the country side.
Of course, she couldn't do that.
And this accumulated a small sigh in the back of her throat as she continued to glance at the stable boy from time to time, knowing eventually he would turn and her appearance but be noticed.
But ultimately, her eyes lingered on him, tilted to the side with eyes glimmering with curiosity. There wasn't anything royal to him, in fact, he was. . different. Because of her strict guardians, she didn't much communicate with the servants, and often didn't get to see them at all.
It was fascinating, but sad, she noticed, how he looked.
She couldn't help her stare.

____

Words were spat from side to side as the knights nodded and branched off once more, chasing now, instead of their brisk walk.
Alexander knew what they were after, but he couldn't help his curious eyes as he twisted toward the sides of the village, breaking from the trees.
And he saw them.
The knights reached them swiftly, gripping the arms of the mother and what appeared to be a young girl the age of him.
"Father." He spoke briskly, rewarding him with another warning glare as the horses stopped suddenly.

"Duke Quinton. Gypsies." The knights presented, shoving the woman forward, her long, luscious hair tumbling over her bare skin.
More skin than Alexander had ever seen. He tiled his head, looking at the quivering girl next to her, gripped in the hands of a knight.

"This is treason within the walls of this Kingdom. We shall present them to the King." Alexander's eyes widened as his father spoke sternly, moving on and patting the side of his horse at his final word.
But alexander didn't move his horse.
He stared at the young girl, watched as the knights struggled them into ropes and pushed them toward the Palace.

"What will happen to them?" He muttered to the knight beside him, keeping his head forward as to not upset his father.

"You know the punishment for treason, Alexander." The trusted knight responded.

"But the girl."
ANd the knight shook his head, cutting him off, "Treason."

And a dark, turmoiling sensation pooled into the pit of his stomach.

message 49: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments (I promise I'll post tonight when I get off of work )

message 50: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((Don't worry (: do you work tomorrow? ))

« previous 1