Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth & Rachel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments So here we are

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hello! What ages were you thinking for this? and id it okay if my character profile is just name age and appearance?

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments Yea thats fine and ages 20-23 please. i would prefer the guy to be older

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright. Early 20's. He'll be up in a sec :)

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 13, 2014 07:49PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Todd Johnson
Appearance:descriptiondescription

message 6: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 05:57AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments Name: Katrina Williams
Nickname: Kat, Kitten

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Can you start?

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments Kat glanced at the tracker bracelet around her ankle, all the fighters had them. Ringmaster Vaughn couldn't have his slaves- er, 'fighters'- running away on him. The angel of death. thats's the name she had earned over the years: cause of her beauty and she hadn't lost a fight yet. She had a match in a couple minutes and tons of people were showing up.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I'm multi tasking right now and it's late. If I don't respond for like 24-36 hours remind me but if it's only been a few minutes please don't.))

Todd and a few of his pack mates were there. One of his friends had heard about the fights and they'd decided to check it out. It had taken a little convincing on his behalf but he'd eventually agreed to come. Now he was sitting, his arms crossed as he was watching the fights. So far he hadn't been impressed.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments ((Sorry :P I just wasn't sure if you had seen the post or if you had fallen asleep or something))

Kat walked out and people immediately started screaming and cheering excitedly. Her eyes darted over the crowd as she locked her eyes on the door for a moment before one of the guards pushed her into the cage where her opponent was waiting. He was a tall muscular beast of a man, around 6'6 and at least half of his body weight was pure muscle. This must have seemed like an insanely un fair fight: Kat was a skinny little blonde and he was a beast. How on Earth was that fair? Her fangs slid out far enough that she could feel them by not far enough that they would be easily noticed.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((It's fine. And sorry if I seemed a bit snappy. A bit moody right now. and tired. ))

Todd shook his head slightly, keeping his arms crossed. He glanced at his friend who had gotten them to come for a moment and raised an eyebrow at his loud cheering. How in the world was that girl supposed to stand a chance against a guy like that? He shook his head, part of him wanting to try to do something but with all the people around he wouldn't get far. He knew that much. He didn't see how this would turn out okay and just hoped someone stopped the fight before someone got killed.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments (It's all good))

Kat smiled charmingly as the fight started and went darting forward at a crazy fast speed. She grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the cage wall before jumping on him. From afar it may have looked like she was kissing his neck but the moment blood went flying against the ground it was obvious that wasn't what she was doing. The man tore her away from him and slammed her repeatedly into the ground, the sickening sounds of her body hitting the floor echoed through the crowd as everyone went silent. Had the angel been defeated? The undefeatable Angel of Death? That's what everyone was whispering and for a few moments, she was just lying limply on the floor.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) At first he was a bit surprised. Okay. so maybe this girl was stronger than she looked....But just moments later he was frowning again. Why was no one stopping this? That guy was going to kill her if someone didn't intervene. That's when Todd got to his feet, ignoring the protests of those around him as he started down towards the cages. His packmates, guessing what was on him mind got up after him to follow.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments He grabbed her by the back of the neck and was about to slam her head into the cage when she sprung around, fangs coming out all the way and tackled him to the ground. She bit into his neck, repeatedly tearing her fangs through the skin until his cries went silent and the blood stopped spraying everywhere. All signs of her injuries had disapeared and she slowly got up, towering over his body as the bell rang signaling the end of the match.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((so would they know she's a vampire now or are they not supposed to find that out until later?))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments ((Well, Todd can find out now if you want but no one else can know till later on.))

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((A couple of the others are with him right now though. Wouldn't they have been able to tell by that?))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments ((Well... I think he should see her fangs but before the others can see it, they go back in. Or he can just find out later on, whatever works best for you))

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Todd paused for a second as he watched her spring back up and saw the flash of fangs. There was a vampire here? Not good. Really not good. But it seems as if his pack mates hadn't noticed anything so maybe it was nothing. But either way. Even if the girl was a bloodsucker being stuck here wasn't really something anyone deserved.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments Her eyes narrowed and she turned, locking her gaze on the man. Her fangs instantly vanished and blood ran from her mouth and dripped onto the floor. She raced to the cage wall and clung onto the cage wire mesh watching him before gasping in pain. Light flashed form the tracker anklet and she curled up in pain as electricity went through her body.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He was unable to keep a bit of a growl from escaping. He scanned over the cages and the surroundings. There had to be a way to get her out of there... He took a few more steps forward, shoving through the crowds when he had to.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments Kat took deep breathes as the pain stopped and she got to her feet quickly turning. "Lady's and Gentleman, give it up for the Angel Of Death!" an announcer shouted as a guard dragged her out of the cage.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) His two packmates that were with him saw what he was about to do, giving a slight nod to say they'd back him up. Todd got closer, close enough to attack the guard although he stayed human, not wanting to cause panic.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments Kat watched them from the corner of her eye and suddenly drove her elbow back into the guards gut, only sending her into a fit of pain. The anklet made buzzing noises as it started electricuting her again. She screeched in pain, her eyes shutting quickly.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Todd went over to help her as his friends attacked a couple other guards that were rushing out now. "We need to get out of here..." One of them muttered back to Todd who just nodded, eyes scanning for an exit. There also had to be a way to get the anklet off...

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments "This way" she gasped out and scrambled towards the back locker room, though it seemed un likely their was an exit that way. "Hurry up" she grabbed his arm in pain.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Ghosting))

He frowned a bit but trusted she knew where she was going. If that think kept shocking her....they had to get it off somehow. Escape first. Then figure it out...

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments ((Alright))

Dragging him into the locker room she slammed the door behind them, keeping the rest of his pack members from getting in. She smiled, the tips of her two canine teeth only a bit more pointed than normal. "Why are you here?" she demanded before grasping at the wall in pain. "God awful tracker" she hissed and kicked her leg into the door in sheer anger.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Sorry it took so long. My cat jumped on my computer and it too me awhile to figure out who to reverse whatever it was he did.))

He frowned a bit as she shut the door, closing his friends out. "They're trying to help too you know." He pointed out then shook his head. "I was pretty much dragged her by my friends but I'm going to get you out of here. Now lets see if we can get that tracker off."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments She frowned and took careful steps around him before stopping. "Fine- but if it kills me, I will tear your throat out... *she brought her mouth close to his ear, fangs sliding out for emphasis* with my teeth" she finished and jerked her head back, the fangs already gone.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((What's with the *s?)))

He raised an eyebrow, not at all worried by her threat. "You could try." He said. "Look. I know your a vampire but I'm not exactly human myself. Now let's see about the tracker. Are you going to let me help or no?"

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments ((I dunno, I was trying out a new thing. I'll take it that it's not a good idea...))

She reluctantly nodded and sat herself down on the floor, leaning up against the lockers. "Please just hurry" she whined gently puckering her pretty pink lips.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Was just confused.))

He end down nest to her and locked at the tracker. He had a couple ideas of how to get it off and just hoped one of the two worked, first he changed just one of his hands into a wolf's paw, trying to use his claw to pick at the lock.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments EAch time he tried picking the lock, small waves of electricity went short-circuting through her body, causing her to squirm. Her skin turned a sickly pale color and every wound she had earned in the past week was suddenly visible again. Her whole body was a mess for the moments it shocked her, but the moment it stopped the weapons vanished and her skin turned tan again. "What's your other idea?" she asked slowly.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Last post. Amd working all day tommorow so will only be on a couple times during break.))

He sighed, letting hos hand go back to a normal human hand. "Pretty much just teying to break it off." He muttered, hoping werewolf stregth would be enough.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments She nodded, clinging onto the lockers nervously. Her blonde hair tumbled from the messy pony tail it had been put in.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He gripped it with both of his hands, taking a breath before trying to rip it in half. If this didn't work...well he wasn't sure what he'd try next. Maybe one of his friends would have a better idea. But to keep them from seeing she was a bloodsucker might be a bit tricky.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments "Their's a key. In his office- but it's impossible to get." she added the last part a bit less loudly. She was visibly a bit shooken but she was trying not seem too scared. If this escape attempt didn't work, she would be dead. Literally.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He mentally told one of his packmates about the key. He asked questions but even when Todd didn't answer them he grumbled and went off to get it. "Alright It should be on it's way here."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments "I'm so dead" she muttered before the tracker sent one last shock through her, tearing a scream from her body before she went completely limp, her heart not beating though it never did.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He sent out a message to his packmates to hurry. It was a few more minutes before they got back but when they did he opened the door from them and grabbed the key, quickly putting it in the hole and twisting to remove the tracker.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments She quickly yanked her leg free and breathed out in relief. "Thanks" she said before getting to her feet. "Well... as exciting as it was to-" she trailed off staring at one of the pack members. Their was a scratch on his arm and it was bleeding slightly. Her pupils dilated before she shook her head.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He muttered a curse, not sure what to do about this new development. "We need to get out of here. Now." He said to the others before looking at her. "Happen to know a way out?"

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments "Blood.... Wait what?" she looked at him confused, tearing her gaze from the cut she pursed her lips and nodded. "Follow me" she made her way through the locker room and slid around to a back door opening it and looking around the alley it opened up to.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Once they were out he asked one of them to go and scout ahead, and for the other to stay back a bit and make sure no one followed. Partly to be safe and partly so they wouldn't see she was a bloodsucker. "Alright where to...." He muttered, mostly too himself as he started down the alley.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments "I can't just leave" she stayed frozen for a moment, terrified beyond belief and hungry as hell. "I mean- if he found me, i'd be in soooo much trouble" she bit her lip nervously.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I'm guessing you'd probably be in trouble if you were found now. It'll be safer to leave. The farther away you get the less likely he is to find you..."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) | 1166 comments "I have no where to go" she shook her head nervously.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) He hesitated for a moment before sighing. "My place for now could work I guess. There'd be a lot of other wolves coming around so it'd only be a temporary solution but better than nothing right?"

« previous 1