WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Authors > J.K Rowling

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) I love her books!!!!!!! Harry Potter is AMAZING!!!

message 2: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I love all of her books and I think that she's a perfect writer. I just don't get why some people didn't like her adult books, they were very good and realistic.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Anahita wrote: "I love all of her books and I think that she's a perfect writer. I just don't get why some people didn't like her adult books, they were very good and realistic."

I haven't read her adult books…SO I can't really say anything about those.

message 5: by Jade the Valiant (last edited Apr 07, 2014 02:34PM) (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I read somewhere that there was someone who doesn't read and thought that the Harry Potter movies came before the books and they started going off on J.K. and called her lazy because there were 8 movies and she only decided to make 7 books. I was just like, really dude?

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Wow

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) I know! And I'm pretty sure the third book came out BEFORE twilight.

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I know right! And what the heck? At least J.K. has some artistic creativity, or at least more than Stephanie Meyer does.