Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

Residence > Cole Johnson's House

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coral (new)

Coral (counting_stars) | 171 comments Mod
Feel free to add pictures.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole pulled up in his drive way after Lucy got off work. He got out And helped he out. He lead her to his front door and opened the door for her. Cole sat down on the couch and patted on the couch next to him cause he wanted her to sit there

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Lucy grinned and sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder tiredly. She was exhausted and happy and sad all at the same time.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments "You wanna go to sleep?" Cole asked concerned about her. "You can go lay down.in my bed. I will lay down here if you want." Cole asked and wrapped his arm around her. He kissed yhe top of her head.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "No, i'm comfortable here" she smiled and kissed his cheek tiredly shutting her eyes. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was smiling.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments "Ok." Cole smiled. He sat back and pulled her closer to him. "You hungry? Want something to eat before you go to sleep? I can cook." Cole said softly as he watched her close her eyes. "Never mind. You just sleep." cole kissed her lips gently then laid his head back.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She smiled before passing out tiredly. For once in a long long time, her dreams were not haunted by sadness or loneliness. She was happy and felt loved.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole stayed awake as she slept. He held her in his arms. He never wanted to let her go. He began to feel like he loved her, like he wanted her to be with him. Cole didn't want her to leave, ever.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments ((You there??))

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread