WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 14 comments 5'4 ish

message 2: by Trang (new)

Trang Nguyễn (trangnguyen) 160cm ==

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) I am a short person... here I am 27 and 5'0" my 11 year old brother is taller than me.

Lostinwonderland Damn... Your short

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Marsena(Boo)(Fiona)(Dobby) wrote: "Damn... Your short"

I know... TT_TT

Lostinwonderland I'm 5'9" don't feel bad

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) 4' 11"………….and I'm 13….

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Renna(Hopesong) ~Allons-y!~ wrote: "4' 11"………….and I'm 13…."

I've been 5'0" since I was your age. But my mom is shorter than I am. If your parents are normal heights there's still hope for you!

message 10: by ⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (last edited Feb 16, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Well, at least you were 5'0"! I'm not even that yet….

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Marie wrote: "I am a short person... here I am 27 and 5'0" my 11 year old brother is taller than me."

Gabby Douglas is only 4 11 and during the olympics she was only 4'9 and she is 17

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Renna(Hopesong) ~Allons-y!~ wrote: "Well, at least you were 5'0"! I'm not even that yet…."

Don't worry, you have a long time before you should start worrying about that. And until then, I have a saying that a fellow short friend used to tell people:

"Be nice to short people, we're the ones crawling between your legs and we can stand up and any moment."

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Nice!!!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I like short people ._. o.o

message 16: by Trang (new)

Trang Nguyễn (trangnguyen) Alex wrote: "5'9.5""
i think i hate u now == :))

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} That tall! No offense but that kinda tall

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} But I have a friend who's my age and is I think may be almost 6 feet

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Julia *Stormfeather* {We're all stories, in the end} wrote: "Marie wrote: "I am a short person... here I am 27 and 5'0" my 11 year old brother is taller than me."

Gabby Douglas is only 4 11 and during the olympics she was only 4'9 and she is 17"

I'm not a spry gymnast though.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Alex wrote: "I like short people ._. o.o"
YAY!!!!!

@Mai Lucky duck!!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I'm taller than my parents ._. It's weird now...

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Marie wrote: "Julia *Stormfeather* {We're all stories, in the end} wrote: "Marie wrote: "I am a short person... here I am 27 and 5'0" my 11 year old brother is taller than me."

Gabby Douglas is only 4 11 and du..."

True true but I am and I feel really tall. I am already getting to tal for the bars :(

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I'm taller than my mom but not taller than my dad

message 24: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Same ^

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Rly? I joined when I was in 3rd and I'm now almost level 8 not bad. I started rly late

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) ☯ Mimaimi {Raggedy Man, Goodnight} {Call me Mai} ☯ wrote: "I quit gymnastics in 2nd grade...."

Did you not like it? Or were you not progressing?

message 27: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Pizzaaaa gimmme

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Julia *Stormfeather* {We're all stories, in the end} wrote: "I'm taller than my mom but not taller than my dad"

I guess being short growing up would have been less annoying if when I met people they wouldn't tell me that I was short. Like I didn't notice, I didn't really care of I got teased for being short as long as the person was original.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} lol yah I practice every week day and if there is a meet I literally do gymnastics every single day somewhere between 4-6 hours

message 30: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland And besides short people can reach wayy down low when us tall people can't bend down far enough

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD!! :D

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!

message 33: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland I'm all legs too

message 34: by arabella (new)

arabella | 17 comments 6 foot- I'm 13 I so totally feel like a stork in my class haha! Lol.

message 36: by arabella (new)

arabella | 17 comments I know. I feel like a tower to everyone in my class! :)

message 37: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Eoraor | 309 comments Mod
☯ Mimaimi {Raggedy Man, Goodnight} {Call me Mai} ☯ wrote: "six feet... 10 more inches and I'll be that!"

I'm an inch or two shorter than her.

message 38: by arabella (new)

arabella | 17 comments Oh cool. Nice to know.

message 39: by arabella (new)

arabella | 17 comments Short people are awesome. Tall people are awesome too. Everyone can be awesome if they're nice.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Lol, why was that?

message 41: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I'm 5'7". I used to be a lot taller than my fellow classmates, but then I transferred to public school and now almost every guy is taller than me. When playing basketball, I was always post guard, and now I have to learn a completely different position. I hate it. However, being short has it's perks, especially when at a limbo contest. ☺

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I mean all the short people just keep walking like, five times after the tall people have to actually start limboing. I hate it because I'm not flexible!

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) I'd be awesome at that :)

message 45: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I would not. I'd be that cheater that would duck forward instead of bending backwards.

⚜Renna Grace ⚜ (superwholock168) Seriously? Wow..

message 47: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 156 comments I'm going to pretend like I know who that is and say, "Wow. She's short."