The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate surprises in my panties

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner Tee hee Sarah!-)

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (kevinsampsell) I don't wear panties often, but the last time I did I found a love letter from "Christian Right Liberal Hater." Not a nice surprise at all.

Servius  Heiner Was it a "dirty" love letter?

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Mwah.

message 5: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Felton (jamiefelton) I don't think you have to be gay in order to enjoy wearing panties. In fact, most gay men don't wear panties; they wear boxers/boxer briefs/tighty-whities/or nothing just like heterosexuals. I think that wearing panties is more of a signal that you prefer the sort of fabrics and stylings more commonly offered to women (i.e. silk, lace, mesh, bows, ties on the side, string up the ass, seemingly useless buckles, sequins spelling out words like "baby" and "slut", glitter spelling out pithy phrases such as "Enter Here" and "I'm a pussy cat, make me purr", and weird placement of ribbon).

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) if... i ever see a pussy purr... well that'd be a surprise.

message 7: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Alfonso, I think it's hard to make them pur with a gun to their head darlin!

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) guahahah that pic got me some good nudes... so dont be hating!

message 9: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) If I don't hate dear, Steve puts a gun to my head...

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) force hating??? i like that idea....

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) fuck it!!! girls in crotchless panties... thats a nice surprise!!!

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) if you like challenges...

message 13: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Alfonso, you're a dirty bastard!

Maurice / Donald - guys boxer briefs are the worlds most comfortable jammies!!! :)

message 14: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Mar 05, 2008 10:11AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) Amy, I am a bastard indeed.... but dirty?????? HELL NO, actually I’ve been called a clean freak (that’s usually when somebody finds me scrubbing the ceiling i'aint joking on that) I'll take a white glove test on my house any day of the week!

so you can call me a sick bastard... or something like that but dirty???? I'M OFFENDED!

message 15: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) :) I didn't mean that kind of dirty...

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) i know i just wanted to brag about how clean my house is =)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.