What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. A Firefighter and his Pyromaniac Son/Daughter

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abdo (new)

Abdo Elshamli | 1 comments I forgot EVERYTHING about this book, but what I remember that it was a multiple point-of-view book, one time focusing on the firefighter dad who put fires off and his son/daughter who was a child pyromaniac and caused fires.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
When did you read it? Do you think it was adult or YA?

message 3: by Megan (last edited Feb 13, 2014 06:33PM) (new)

Megan | 150 comments Kind of sounds like a subplot of My Sister's Keeper. But I don't remember if the dad was a firefighter or not. It's been a few years since I read the book.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Abdo, since you are asking about 1 specific book, I've moved this up to Unsolved for you since that's the folder where you will get people looking to solve title mysteries.

message 5: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments Sounds like My Sister's Keeper to me, too. If I remember correctly, the father is a firefighter and (view spoiler). Also multiple POV.

message 6: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Schultz | 22 comments my sister's keeper is not about arson and a firefighter father. it it's about a girl who was born solely to be "spare parts" in a sense for her sister with leukemia. no where near what the op is looking for.

message 7: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Schultz | 22 comments http://www.firebooks.com/collections/...
this may be done place to start

message 8: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments Lynne, you're right that My Sister's Keeper is not 'about' arson or firefighting, but both play roles in a subplot of the book. From Wikipedia: (view spoiler)

It may or may not be the book Abdo is looking for, but Abdo, I hope you find it!

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Abdo, are you still looking for this?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.