~ Flood and Fire ~ {A semi-advanced Rp} discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Where fishers sell their catch.

message 2: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 38 comments Mod
Elethea strolled through the fish market, coins in hand. She needed to buy some food for the Fire Healers. Her eyes flitted about, searching the eyes of those nearest her.

message 3: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Cia walked casually through the stands, eyeing the crowd and the goods. She snagged a small trout from one of the tables while the salesperson was looking away. She slid her prize into her bag and continued walking. Cia's eyes flitted across the crowd and she bumped into someone.

message 4: by Evelina (new)

Somebody suddenly bumped into Elethea, knocking her to the ground. She sighed; she should've been paying closer attention...

"Sorry about that!" she apologized profusely to the girl in front of her. "I wasn't watching."

message 5: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette "I'm sorry too. I wasn't watching either." Cia stood up and examined the girl in front of her. She straightened her shoulder bag.

message 6: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette ((GTG take shower. I'll try to come back in a little bit... :D ))

message 7: by Evelina (new)

Eletha smiled a bit. "I guess we're both a little at fault," she said. "Er... what's your name?" she asked. Something about the girl seemed a bit... familiar.

message 8: by Evelina (new)

((Kk))

message 9: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette (( I'm back! :D ))

"My name is Cia. And yours?" She asked the stranger. Cia was becoming suspicious. Why was this person asking for her name?

message 10: by Evelina (new)

Elethea nodded. "I am Elethea," she replied. She looked Cia over, then realized what it was: she must be a Fire Healer. She decided, though, not to mention that just yet. "I am a Fire Healer," she told Cia. If she wanted to reply, it would be her business.

message 11: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Cia was startled, she had not met anyone else with her abilities before. "So am I. How long have you had your... abilities?"

message 12: by Evelina (new)

Elethea smiled. She had been correct, after all! "I was born with them," she admitted. "My father was a Fire Healer, and he passed on the gene mutation, I guess." She decided not to tell Cia about her mother's race, though. "What about you?"

message 13: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette "My family was scared of what I could do... I discovered this, what I call a curse, when I was about nine years old... I've been living on the streets ever since." Cia explained. She still didn't like that she had told this stranger so much, but it felt good to tell someone after being alone for so long.

message 14: by Evelina (new)

Elethea nodded seriously. "Well..." she began, "Would you like somewhere to live? There's a camp of Fire Healers not very far from here. I'm sure the leader would have no problem; we need more members, actually." She decided not to inform her yet of her position as the female leader.

message 15: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Cia considered, "I'm not sure. Things don't usually go well when I'm around." This was true, but she was definitely interested.

message 16: by Evelina (new)

Elethea laughed a little. "Don't worry about it," she chuckled. "Whatever happens, we can deal with it. Most people there are a little down on their luck already."

message 17: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette "Alright, in that case. When shall we leave?" Cia asked, eager to see her new home.

message 18: by Evelina (new)

Elethea shrugged. "We can leave now, if you like!" she told her, smiling. "Whenever you're ready." She shifted her bag, ready to go.

message 19: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Cia nodded, anxious. "Lets go." Her hand flicked a man's pocket who was walking by and slid into her bag with a single coin. She began walking after Elethea.

message 20: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Cia nodded, anxious. "Lets go." Her hand flicked a man's pocket who was walking by and slid into her bag with a single coin. She began walking after Elethea.

message 21: by Evelina (new)

((Sorry... I must go! But... wanna move it to the camp?))

message 22: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette (( Yep. See you soon! ))