Yaoi, Yaoi Everywhere!! discussion

1x1 RP > Teddy and Natsu: Dis be so much fun..

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 799 comments Guy A is a lab experiment. A robot. However he looks and acts perfectly like a real human and the only backside is that he doesn't know what feelings are. He's ordered around and is practically a mechanical servant for his creator, Guy B. Then one day, another robot with similar realistic features joins the lab experiment joins them, he is Guy C. Guy C looks like a real human and acts like one, and the only difference between he and A, is that Guy C... He can have feelings like a regular human. Basically, Guy C charms A, who is having trouble with classifying what he is feeling. Guy B, the original creator of A isn't happy and he does everything he can to separate A and C, for fear of losing control over A.

If you don't mind, could I become A? I've got his character planned out already.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thanks for making it. And sure, I don't mind. Would I be B and C then??

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 799 comments If you want to be C, sure!

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 799 comments If you want, we can take turns being B.