WE ARE FANGIRLS! (And Fanboys) discussion

Mod Stuff > Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Eoraor | 309 comments Mod
Okie, dokie, Loki.

message 2: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

If it was my story, I would've saved the day with a bazooka.

message 3: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

message 4: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

I'll........post........it......later......

message 5: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Yes, actually.

NOW ON THE TOPIC OF POKEMON.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Ok so the topics is getting hard maybe we idk we just need to make all of them a Doctor Who topic with different seasons inside then a Classic Who topic with 23... topics...

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} *nods* That makes sense Doctor Who is the one we really have to worry about. LIGHT BULB!!!!!!

For the Classics since there is so many we can just have a topic for each Doctor. Then the Reboot can just jave the seasons

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Warriors but there is a lot but there is only 4 series(they're books about cats living in the wild and have clans)

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I KNOW I FORGOT!! I WAS JUST MAKING SURE! (spaz)

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Yah I can take care of TV shows you can do the books.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} And once your done take away the single topics on all the things we have

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} There is 3 game of thrones right?

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} I am going to start deleting the topics we just made folders for

message 15: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Good. Nice to see you were doing random things while I was done. D:< Why didn't you tell me/ I could've helped! Just please leave the DW topic for the Doctor in general.

message 16: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Sure......

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} Guys gtg finish up and Ill be back in like 30 minutes. SEE YA! (its fine if you take me off MOD now idc care we r done)

message 18: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

SKIP TWIGHLIGHT

message 19: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Post it later. I will!

message 20: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Just posted ships, and will post others later.....

Can you do Chronicles of Narnia?

message 21: by Eoraor, That one fangirl that seems like she's high on something. (new)

Lemme Google it..............
Catwoman is DC, Superman is...... *drumroll*

DC!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Anahita (last edited Feb 20, 2014 02:44PM) (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Can we add a topic for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? I mean, are there many fans here?