Rush [❆ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ❆] discussion

Characters > Flynn Ezekiel Davidson

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (last edited Feb 23, 2014 05:45PM) (new)

Megan (nightrunner)
You Don't choose to fight. The fight claims you.
{ɴᴀᴍᴇ} Flynn Ezekiel Davidson
-ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ- None

{ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ} Male
-ᴀɢᴇ- 22
-ᴅ.ᴏ.ʙ.- May 4th
-ᴘ.ᴏ.ʙ.- New York City

{ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs} Single
-sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ- straight/heterosexual
-ᴘᴀsᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs- Flynn has had a few short flings with girls, but typically he holds them in higher esteem then to use them.
-ᴄʀᴜsʜ- A girl named Luc that he tried to get to leave New York with him.

{ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ}
-ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ- Brown
-ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ- Color of their eyes
-ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ- 6'2"
-ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs- A scrawling tattoo across the top of his shoulder blades reading. "Each day is a new battle."
-ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ- Satchel Gray

(view spoiler)

{ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ sᴛʏʟᴇ}
(view spoiler)

{ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ}
-ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴏsᴛ- Fighting
-ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴏsᴛ- Fighting
-ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ- Oblivion
-ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ- His explosive nature.

Flynn is a bit of a cliché. He naturally has a tough personality, he's very rough around the edges. He doesn't like to talk, he has an exceptionally short fuse, and he solves his problems with violence, it gets things done more quickly. He doesn't like fighting with people though. He has done it for years out of need, but now it has become habitual, and this habit is just as hard to stop as his smoking and drinking. He hates himself for all of these things. He wants to change, but he can't find a way to. He has a reason, his sister, who he has kept oblivious to the violence and the life he just pulled her out of, but he doesn't have the will power to do it though.

Flynn has a good heart though. Most people don't see that. They don't see the guilt in his eyes after a fight, or the pain that haunts him. He doesn't like, nor want to hurt people. He just wants to have a normal life. He had to grow up too fast, and his life has taken a toll on him. He fears the beyond though, the future he can't see. He fears that he could die and leave his sister totally on her own. He fears that he could be so badly injured that he would never be able to attain a normal life. His mind is clouded with fear and anger over things he cannot control, but cannot let go of.

{ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ғᴀᴄᴛs}
-ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀs- Oblivion, death. disfigurement
-ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇs- Family, Popularity, Being strong
-ʟᴏᴀᴛʜs- His past, cigarettes, drinking.
-ɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ- Abuse of innocent people for mindless entertainment.
-sᴛʀᴇɴɢʜᴛs- He's an amazing fighter, and intimidating. He has a good heart.
-ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs- He's not a god conversationalist and tends to say the wrong things. He also has a very wry sense of humor that takes some getting used to. Lastly, he has a short fuse and can get explosively angry at the drop of a hat in some situations, and it's hard to calm him down when this occurs.

{ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ}
-sᴘᴏʀᴛ- He's a fighter, boxing and MMA, though more often than not it's street fights he's forced to participate in.
-ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛs- Basketball, Hockey, Rugby, Soccer. Anything physical he can hold his own in.
-ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠʟʏ- Do you need to ask? Flynn doesn't lose. Ever.
-ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs- Work out. He also likes any type of action movie. No chick flicks or comedies though, they bore him to death.
-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ- Right, though he surprisingly proficient with his left.

{ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ}
-ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ-
Father: Ryder Davidson, died at thirty five.
(view spoiler)

Mother: Isabel Davidson, died at forty three
(view spoiler)

Sister: Rosalie Davidson, 14
(view spoiler)

Uncle: Waylin Carrow, 45

-ᴛʀᴀᴍᴀ- Watching his father be beaten to death.
-ᴘᴇᴛs- None, he would just end up hurting them if he got angry. It's the better for both the animals, and for him.

Flynn was born into a rough situation. His parents for years had been part of a street gang called The Skulls. When Flynn was born, they tried to make plans to move away and take their son from the violence, but plans fell through, and they were stuck right where they had always been. The gang didn't bother them about their son. Flynn was kept at home and away from the fighting a brutality. Then came Rosa, Flynn was eight when she was born, and once again the family tried to get away. Once old enough, Flynn had a chance of being able to hold his own in the gang, but a young girl would be absolutely torn apart. The gang got wind of their attempts to leave though, and that was when things went downhill fast. One night when Flynn was watching a baseball game with his father, they broke open the door. Ryder hid Flynn in a dark closet and told him not to look, but Flynn couldn't look away as they beat his father for two hours, until blood pooled on the carpet, and there was no life left in Ryder's body. Then they eat spat on him and kicked him a few more times for good measure, before they just turned and left, as though nothing at all had happened, and it was just another night for them. Flynn hid in the closet until his mother came home with his sister, her reaction made it so much worse in his mind. That scream of absolute, crushing despair. The sobs that rocked her body as her brother tried to revive his father, his baby sister wailing loudly.

That night changed Flynn. It stole his childhood away from him, and it was less than a week later that his uncle started teaching him to fight and to defend himself. He had to be prepared, and he had to help protect his family. If he didn't earn the respect of the gang, then his whole family was in danger of being used, abused, or even killed. It was only Waylin's status in the gang that kept Isabel and the kids safe that night. It wasn't soon after that when Ryder started fighting. He would be attacked in school, on the street, he constantly had to be prepared for someone to jump on him. He quickly began to be a force to be reckoned with, and when he shot up a foot and a half in height and bulked up, he seemed to be unbeatable. Flynn's status kept his family safe, but his mother was sick, and there was no way to help her. The family couldn't afford it, and Isabel was stubborn and wouldn't allow it. So six months ago, she paced after purposely overdosing on sleeping pills. That left Flynn and Rosa all on their own. So Flynn made a decision. He took his sister, packed both their bags, took all the reserve cash from his fights, and left. He didn't tell anyone, he gave no indication where he was going. He just got out of there. How he ended up here at the ski resort, who knows, but he just needs a job and a bit of stability to get things back together for him and his sister. He just needs to be forgotten by those that have been searching for him. He did what his parents never really had the guts too, he got away.

{ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ} Optional

message 2: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Damn.... XD
I suppose that's one way to put it, I just skimmed through him all now. I love fight club though-AKA the first gif. XD Had to say that much before I go back to working on characters.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I know, but you're not supposed to talk about fight club, gawd!

message 4: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments XD I know. First rule. I'm so dead now.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) If you want him, he's available. ;)

message 6: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments I have a girl, but that means nothing. XD
I'm also 99% sure that the second general style guy is Brad Pitt. Though I'd feel stupid if that's wrong.

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) No, it's him, and I could look over your chick when she's done.

message 8: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments I finished her like 3 hours ago. And I made Brad Bitt her father, well Step-with a quote from the 'Club with No Name'

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) When I finish straightening my hair I'll check her out.

message 10: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Alright, her name is Kendal-Probably not the best name for a girl but I knew one once.

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I just noticed he's 22 and she's seventeen... this could be illegal.

message 12: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments She can always easily be changed. :P It's the best part about roleplays. Or change her birthday to a week away.

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) That would work, though just aging her a year would probably be easier.

message 14: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Yea. Like what age ish?

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) 18. So it's legal.

message 16: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Alright, I debated 19. But it'd probably be better to change it slightly. Would probably help with the fact that tattoo's are illegal till you're 18 XD

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Not in m state, with parental consent you can get them at sixteen.

message 18: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Ah, Cause I remember in North Carolina that it was 18. Probably depends on the state.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Yeah, state laws are different.

message 20: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments So I've realized. They should make it simpler. All the same.

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) So how about we start them tomorrow morning, I've got to head to bed?

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Scratch out the morning. I probably won't be on. Tomorrow.

message 23: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Ah, why? Though yea, sure.

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) In the morning? I have to go back to school, vacation week is over. My life sucks right now.

message 25: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Ah. That sucks.

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) When's your winter break?

message 27: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments I already had mine like over a month ago, and Since I'm in Florida there isn't any snow.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Yeah, I hate you for that. So much. Florida cold is like 60 degrees, we're supposed to be ten below this week!

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) When did all the mod names change?

message 30: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Na, we were in the twenties for a couple weeks, it's cold but not enough to snow-Got to the 80's yesterday and I was stuck in a mother's friend's house all weekend dying.

message 31: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Ah, so you changed your name and then I got an idea and change the rest. :P

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I thought maybe, but I still have the best one.

message 33: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Yea. Cause you got it first.

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Well I thought of it, didn't I, then you were inspired by me, I gtg to bed now though, night!

message 35: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Yes. You were my inspiration XD
Night tho.

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) I'm on when you're ready

message 37: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments I've been on for like...30 ish minutes so far. So I'm good.

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Will you find a place for us, and post?

message 39: by somebody, Stuck with Silver (new)

somebody | 332 comments Yea. I posted at the resort's pool. And tried to make it somewhat interesting XD

Rush [❆ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ❆]

unread topics | mark unread