Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > New Set of Eyes Needed For Romance Novel

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R (new)

R | 75 comments I need help with my first romance novel.

message 2: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kylynn81) | 4 comments Can you give a little info about what the book is about? Thanks!

message 3: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Kylee, my story is called Destiny. It is about:
LILLIAN MCKENZIE, a single mother who is desperately looking for a job never expects to work for a lover from her past who she has been struggling to forget.
LEO CHRISTOPHER, a famous business man is still angry at how things ended between him and Lillian a long time ago so he uses every opportunity to take it out on her.
Old feelings flare up after a tragedy brings the two together. Leo wants answers about what happened in the past, but he gets more than he can handle, Lillian’s secret.

Let me know if you are interested.

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue | 55 comments I can help with this if you need me too...suemahlerwein@yahoo.com...let me know..thanks..

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 37 comments R wrote: "I need help with my first romance novel."

Hi R,
How long is your novel and what kind of sex scenes are in it?

Thanks.

message 6: by Geri (new)

Geri | 65 comments I am interested. richngeri@gmail.com

message 7: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Thank you everyone, yes I do need you all. Kathy- the novel is 148 pages long and double spaced. The sex scenes were steamy erotica. Let me know if you are still interested.

message 8: by Steve (new)

Steve Bergeron (writer66) | 51 comments what type of service are you in need of proofreader or beta reader or both. I would be able to provide both send any responses to pandaproof47@gmail.com

Angie **loves angst** (bookluver4ever) | 7 comments I'm interested and would be happy to help. aojtweety@hotmail.com

message 10: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Steve, I need both. Thank you. I will email you.

message 11: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Angie **loves angst** wrote: "I'm interested and would be happy to help. aojtweety@hotmail.com"
Hi Angie, yes, I need your help. I just emailed you from karuth955@yahoo.com, and thank you.

And Steve I just emailed you also.

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments If you are still needing beta services, I'm interested in reading for you...
modernwoman1970@gmail.com

message 13: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Lisa wrote: "If you are still needing beta services, I'm interested in reading for you...
modernwoman1970@gmail.com"

Thanks Lisa, yes I do. I just sent it from karuth955@yahoo.com.