Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

Residence > Zack Wall's Residence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Coral (new)

Coral (counting_stars) | 171 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zack unlocked his door as it was a very small apratment with a room, balacony and a washroom. The fridge was pretty much next to the room as he opened the door for her.
"Ta-da....I know it ain't much but i don't make very much as a bartender you know." he said as he got her in while he went outside. Although the inside of the house wasn;t very much, the balacony had an amazing view, of the city lights. He would come out here to relax and enjoy the view.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded slightly, following him out onto the balcony. "Nice view" she slurred out before falling back into a chair tiredly curling up in it. She didn't want to cause too much trouble so she figured she could just rest here until the morning.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah...its the only reason why i actually decided to rent this place out." he said while smiling.
"So tell me something about yourself Alysia?" he asked while folding his hands together while his red hair glowed from the city lights as he smelled the fresh air that was coming from the city.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Well... not much to tell." she touched her mouth as a memory surfaced and she smiled ever so slightly. She supposed her childhood wasn't anything special, not to everyone else at least. "I guess I like the color blue?" she said lamely.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he pulled out a beer for himself from the fridge while looking at her as he gave her a bottle of water. She had enough to drink and if she drank more, she was gonna have a bad hangover.
"And ym favourite color is red." he said while smiling as looked at her.
"So do you habe any family or anything? Why don't you have a place to go?" he asked while sitting down looking at the stars.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I have my brother and 2 sisters. And they don't want me- I don't blame them though, I mean who would want a slutty junkie living off your well earned money?" she shrugged and took a sip of the water. She gently placed the bottle on the ground next to her, watching the lights from the city below. Alysia could have talked forever about her past, if only it involved more than a couple happy moments

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well i mean your still a kid. Sure if you a thrity and living off someones money. Look at me, i'm gay 21 and living off my self." he said as he still tried to fool her back trying to convince her that he was gay. He smiled as she seemed to be tried from her first day of work.
"Your working and selling your body to support yourself, don't ever think that your a free loader." he said as he pulled out something from his pokcet as it was a small joint.
"We had a rough day.....a smoke?" he asked by rasing an eyebrow.

message 9: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 02:42PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded a little with a smile. "I know your not gay" Alysia said quietly. Leaning her head back she stared up at the sky, counting the stars while twisting the tight gold ring around her finger. God did she miss Kenza. She missed everything about him: his warm hugs, his reassuring smiles, the lame jokes, the feel of his lips on hers, but mostly... his friendship. She just needed someone to comfort her. But she didn't deserve that. Not after everything she did.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He put the weed in her mouth as he lit it on for her.
"Again....how do you know i'm not gay. I could be a real homo for all you know." he said while yawming a little while he pulled out a joint of weed for himself as well while he smoked as he coughed a little.
"Wow....some good stuff right here." he said while blowing a smoke on her face while sipping on his beer.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She laughed gently blowing the smoke out. Their was a somewhat sad look in her eyes but she smiled nonetheless. "I've had better" she teased gently.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Zack smirked as he smoked rest. his eyes turned red while he got thirst while he started to get very hungry.
"Are you hungry? Cause i am." he said while standing up and asking her.
"We could go to a burger shot that is very close to my place."he said as his head started to spin a little.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Nah, i'm fine. But if you want to go that's fine" she smiled tiredly rolling her head in a full circle. She slid her feet out of the ugg's and got up tiredly. "Do you have a couch, or bed I could sleep on?" she asked tiredly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he looked at her.
"You can have my bed, i'll sleep on the floor tonight." he said as he showed her the bed as he gave her extram blankets while he set up everything.
"Alright really, don;t lie to me. I know your hungry because you and me smoked some weed. Dont lie." he said as he looked at her. She had to be hungry, that was real no lie.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I'm fine- really." she lied easily, the words rolling off her tongue before she could even think. He had done enough for her already. "We can share the bed. Afterall, your gay remember?" she smirked lightly and she grabbed his hand yanking him harshly onto the bed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don;t think we should" he said as she pulled him in closer while she brought him in. He might actually habe to prove that he wasn't gay.
((K i gtg go for i'll be back in an hour))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Alrighty))

"Oh please, it's not that big of deal." she purred, the smell of alcohol still drifting from her mouth. She was drunk: really drunk. Their was an empty needle in her hand and a bead of blood fell from her arm. "Wow, that felt good" she grinned slightly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He got a bandage real quick and put it on her as he got rid of the neddle.
"Alright fine.....are you sure your gonna be alright?" he asked while he fell onto the bed with her as his mohawk still said on with him. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he just went with it.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She smirked and slid over him, stradling his waist with her legs. Alysia wasn't thinking straight as she placed her hands on his chest tilting her head to the side.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He pushed her away as he looked at her.
"I got to tell you something....I'm not gay." he said while he told her.
"Listen, me and you are both a little tipsy, i'll sleep on the floor." he said as he told her while she seemed to pull hum closer and closer to her. He just tried his best not to take advantage of her while she was a little wasted. It was for jerk off and he wasn't that. If his mother taught him anything, it was to be respectful to woman.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She pouted but slid off him, though just to piss him off she slid out of the sweat, now only wearing her under garments. She sneered at him and rolled onto her side so her back was facing him. Alysia pressed her cheek into the pillow tiredly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her as she seemed to be falling asleep. He looked at her as he moved outside while looking at the moonlight with the street light. It was something beautiful. He wanted to remember the times he had in Canada, than tried to think of a reason why me moved to LA as he drank some water while he looked at her.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She squirmed slightly in her sleep, muttering random words. She suddenly jerked upright, screaming loudly. She kept screaming as she wasn't totally awake and her hands grasped at the blankets. Her eyes were widened and she had turned a pale color.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran towards her as he tried to wake her out of it.
"Hey...hey are you alright?" he asked as he tapped her a little. He wasn't sure why she was acting like that, but he was guessing it had to something with bag childhood or the fact that she may have drugs in her system.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Her breathing became normal again and she nodded quickly in sheer embaressment. "I'm fine" she flashed a smile not bothering to mention she PTSD and had bad insomnia. He didn't need to know any of that unless it was required.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her as his hand was on the back of her hair as he brushed her slowly.
"No...your right...everything is going to be alright." he said as he whispered in her ears while trying to calm everything down.
He went to the small fridge to pull out a water bottle as he handed one to her as he looked at her with a blank face.
"Bad dream?" he asked while giving her the water.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She shrugged impassively. "I guess you could say that's what it was" she whispered gently and pulled herself towards him, not caring if it was awkward. She just needed a hug. Her lips were puckered up as she ground her teeth against her tongue piercing. She pushed the water away with one hand, the other was wrapped around herself.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her back as she seemed if she really needed that.
"Yeah, don't worry about anything. I get those a lot about me and my ma." he said as it was 4am in the morning. They both worked at the same place but they both needed to sleep a lot because of the fact that they arrive home around 2 am and have to work at 6pm. Things were tough for night timers as he hugged her.
"hey...if you needed anything....feel free to ask." he said as she seemed to be very sweaty from the nightmare.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Please stay here" she gripped onto his top tightly, hands shaking ever so slightly. All her limbs were sore and her stomach was reeling. "Please" she repeated, her voice taking on a whinier tone to it: yet another indication that she was still young.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright...." he said as he laid down with her and pulled her closer so that she wouldn't be alone by herself. As he closed the gap between them.
"Nothing bad is going to happen." he said as he told her while being by hersides. He didn;t know how long she been in the streets for, but he knew for a fact that it was tough as hell.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She wrapped an arm around his chest reluctantly shutting her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly. Her leg was sprawled over his legs, and her hand was twisted into the fabric of his top. With each deep breathe her chest rose and fell. For the first time in forever, her sleep wasn't plagued by bad memories: it was peaceful. She had no dreams, good or bad, just an endless sea of darkness.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He woke up about 12 in the afternoon as he saw Alysia deep sleep while he got up and made some food and coffee for both her and him although he needed to go shopping for some new foods. He got some eggs and toast as he started the coffee machine while leaning over to look at her sleep.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alysia stayed fast asleep, her eyes darting around underneath her eyelids. She could almost be considered happy in her sleep. Her makeup was smudged around her eyes, giving her a raccoon look and her hair was tangled everywhere.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He made breakfeast for both as he put it on the small table ad he pulled his shirt out while they both had to work with in five hours. He had a crap load of tattoos as he went into the showerd but left a note on the table for her.
i made some food for you. Have some and im in the showers so give mr a second to clean up.
He wrote it down while he turned on the hot waters as the warm water aoaked his body abd his hair.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Her eyes fluttered open and she instantly jumped up. "Shit" she giggled and pulled her sweat on and her boots before darting out the door without him knowing. She needed to get some extra money at work if she wanted to get her next fix. She had used her last needle full last night and wasn't about to go through the withdrawal symptoms again. As she made her way down the streets, her red lace thong catching the attention of the people on the streets before she made it into the club.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He cleaned himself up as he got out while looking around as she left while not even eating. He looked around as she seemed to forget her phone. He picked it up as he had no idea where the hell she went. For all he could have known she was a mystery. He cleaned himself up as he ate his breakfeast while worrying a little for the girl.
((Do you want to skip time or is she going to meet up with Big Joe?))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Sure))

Their was a loud knock on his door and a soft sobbing sound. Alysia had her arms wrapped around herself, her clothing disheveled and a dislocated arm. This was what happened when your life turned to shit: you got beat up. A lot.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Zack wasn't home but on his way from shopping a little as he was about to open his door while he saw Alysia broken and beat up not too far away from his door. He ran as fast as he could off to look at her situation for a second.
"what happened?" he looked at her while seeing her all broken up as she looked like a damn mess.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Nothing" she said quickly. She was in obvious pain, though many of the wounds were hidden under her clothing. "Can I uh, take a shower?" she asked quietly, her dislocated arm hanging at an odd angel. So long as she didn't move it, it didn't hurt.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed as he shook his head while opening the door for her.
"Listen, let me take a look at you first than you can do whatever." he said as Zack took medical course in college as he was very good at it although his true passion was serving drinks although most people would have found that very weird.
"C'mon, let me take a look at you." he said as he already reconized a dislocated arm.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded reluctantly and sat on the edge of his bed in pain. "I think i'm fine though" she attempted the lie easily. The pain in her sides, and allover, was intense and their was a throbbing in her head. She couldn't remember what had happened... just that one of her customers has bought her a drink and then she woke up in the back room. that's all she could remember.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah.....i don;t think your fine at all." he said as he took her shirt off as he gasp a little. There were bruce and cut marks all over her.
He got the emegency box from under his bed as her dislocated shoulder was the first thing to fix.
"alright....i need you to lay down very slowly." he said as he moved her laying down.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She grimaced in pain but managed to lie down. "That hurts" she said through clenched teeth. She glanced down noticing all the bruises and cuts and she shuddered, terrified. What the hell had happened to her? And why couldn't she remember anything?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He had his shopping bag filled with oranges. It was a few pounds as he made her arm go out straight as he made her hold onto the bag with her dislocated shoulders.
"Now...this is going to hurt a lot....but you got to push through it and go up." he said as he made her grip the bag tighter.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She shook her head not wanting to do anything. "It already hurts" she whimpered and tried to release her grip on the bag. Why did this have to happen to her? Hadn't her life been bad enough as it was? Why did she have to get beat up?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"No....i know it hurts, but just go threw it just more." he said as he helped her move the bag up a little more.
While she seemed to be screaming, he helped her move it just enough as he heard a click noise as the bone went back to its position while she dropped the bag.
"Here...that should be better." he said while looking at her.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She breathed heavily staring at the ceiling. "Shit" she muttered. She rolled her arm around as it was now just a bit sore, otherwise it didn't hurt at all. The rest pf her wounds however... those still hurt like hell.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He took of her jeans as she had a lot. He got cotten while he got rid of all the bloods as he had no idea where she got all these from.
"What the hell did you do?" he asked while he got some cream and put them on the wounds as he looked at her.
"Okay....no more pole dancing for a while, you want your arms to heal up." he said while massaing her a little.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I don't know. Last thing i remember was having some old man buying me a drink- then I woke up in my dressing room like this" she didn't want to think about had most likely happened.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah....i'm gonna guess you were drugged. Never take drinks from strangers unless i serve them the drinks." he said while he healed her up.
"alright....you should be good enough for yourself to take a shower." he said as he helped her get up while he gave her shampoo and towel for her to use as he looked at her wounds. They were pretty bad at first, but He manage to clean some up.

« previous 1

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread