March Mamas Read discussion

February Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa (garriscm) | 9 comments Mod
I had brought it up in the group but does anyone want to read a book this month as a group?

I read the Age of Miracles one of the books I suggested and it was pretty good!

✨ Ashleigh ✨ | 4 comments I'll read! Is it for sure this book?

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill | 4 comments I finally set up emails notifications for this group. I keep missing comments! Not sure when this was posted but since we are half way through the month I may just hop on for the next one

message 4: by Christa (new)

Christa (garriscm) | 9 comments Mod
It's not for sure the book because no one else is chiming in lol. This must seems like a bust for the book club :(

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (beccalovesbooks) | 3 comments I have been so bad about hopping on here, despite the fact that I do get the e-mail notifications. I haven't sat down and read a book straight through in I don't know how long...and I'm a freakin' librarian for crying out loud!

I just found this title though: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

and I'm getting it in audio format to listen to on my drive to/from work and while in the kitchen cooking, etc. Looks like a really good, but deep book!

✨ Ashleigh ✨ | 4 comments I'm down to read anything I can get off of tuebl. It beats having to go to the library and wait to check it out.

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (beccalovesbooks) | 3 comments Oh my gosh...someone else please read The Deepest Secret! (I linked it above). I'm in shock already!!!