Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2015 > Izzy, Meli, and Elizabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 672 (672 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 13, 2014 12:58PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) A relic is stolen
A power of old
From the element wind
That must have it's story told

One of this element
Who's been chosen first
Who would lead the ones
Who were not expected for the worst

A one of mystery
Magic and darkness both
A one of which the item
Is somehow tied to by oath

A last of the sensical minded
A child of the gift of strategy
Who will prevent the others of this
From a fall of deep agony

In a darkened cold palace
Of where the item was taken
Is where the challenges will end
Yet prepare for where they awaken

message 2: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Should I post here, or Athena cabin?))

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Athena. I just made this for when we actually start.))

message 4: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Kay :)))

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi walked up the hill, her bag slung over her shoulder. Please let Nikki not be coming. She prayed to any o the gods that were listening.

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 4400 comments Mod
((What should be the posting order for over here? Same as before?))

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Sure I guess. Sorry I posted a bit early then..))

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

((*pats on the back* Don't worry about it. :) ))

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((For now want to do our other quest :)))

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

((Sure. :) Off to David and Jessica, who both hate us!))

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Yup....they do....))

message 12: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Her bag was packed... But should she? Annoying was fun... But dying didn't sound very fun... And the circus sounded fun... But Titans didn't... But she might get to see dancing bears...

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi waited up at the hill, one of her swords at each hip. Her arms were crossed as she waited. Please let Nikki not come....

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Anemos, his backpack slung over his shoulder, walked up the hill, wondering if either of them would come. Maybe yes, maybe no. When he reached the top, he spotted Lexi. Well, that's one out of two, he thought as he walked over.

message 15: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) The circus sounded fun... And annoying Lexi sounded even funner... And the chances of death were probably really slim... She shouldered her bag, and opened the door to her cabin.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She gave a nod to Anemos as he came up. "So how long do we wait for her before we leave?" Lexi asked, ready to get going. Please...please let Nikki not be coming....

message 17: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

"I'd give it five minutes," Anemos answered, shrugging slightly. His temper had cooled off, but it was still there, lurking beneath the surface. "So..do you have any idea where to start? Where would a Titan hide a wind harp?"

message 18: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) But... Nah. He was just joking when he said there was no circus, obviously. She shrugged and started toward the hill.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I'm honestly not sure....Maybe we can ask the gods for a clue of where to start at least?" She shrugged. Five minutes. Please let Nikki stay away that long at least....

message 20: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Anemos raised his eyebrows. "If Aeolus knew where it was, he would have included it in the message he sent to us," he replied. "The prophecy mentioned 'In a darkened cold place'." Which I really hope isn't the Underworld, he added silently.

message 21: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "So we're gong someplace dark? Sounds fun..." Nikki had come up behind them.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi scowled a bit as she heard Nikki behind her, letting out a breath before turning to her, arms crossed. "The darkness won't be a problem. We just need to find out where exactly we're going."

message 23: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

((What cave should the Titan be in? Can't think of any except Carlsbad Caverns, and that wouldn't be an ideal hiding place. I've gone there, it's awesome. XD Very tiring, but awesome.))

Faintly surprised that Nikki had shown up, Anemos thought it over, or at least tried to. "Well, what places are dark and cold, and could easily let a Titan hide a huge harp?"

message 24: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Lexi's heart is pretty dark and cold..."

((Hm...))

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi rolled her eyes. "Haha very funny. this might surprise you but quests aren't fun and games. They're something that need to be taken seriously. Now if you can't do that then you shouldn't be here in the first place."

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

"You realize then I probably shouldn't be on this quest either then, right?" Anemos told Lexi, looking slightly amused. And annoyed.

message 27: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Yeah! You can do all the serious stuff, and we'll do the un-serious stuff!

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "At least you aren't joking about it." She said to Anemos before crossing her arms ang looking at Nikki again. "Not my fault if you get killed then for making a joke out of everything....."

message 29: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

Now ignoring them, Anemos tried to think. Dark and cold..Underwater? Gods, he hoped not. He wasn't always a huge fan of water.

message 30: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "But being killed is serious... So you can do that!"

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Gtg in a sec :( ))

"Well since you're the one making a joke out of everything if anyone dies on the quest it'll either be you or it'll be thanks to you not taking things seriously enough that will get one of us killed...."

message 32: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

"Neither of you are very optimistic," Anemos noted, rolling his eyes. Why'd he have to be stubborn about choosing Nikki? He was starting to regret it. Starting. It was kinda fun to torture Lexi.

message 33: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Optimistic? I'm nothing but optimism!"

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Lexi rolled her eyes. "Let just figure out where we're going..." The sooner they got going the sooner she could get away from Nikki.

message 35: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

((Sorry for late reply. Haven't felt like doing GR the past 2 days. :/ ))

"That's what I'd been trying to do," Anemos muttered, looking slightly annoyed. Slightly.

message 36: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Alright, so let's figure it out!"

((It's okay :)))

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Glad you're back now :)))

"Maybe underground somewhere?" She suggested, honestly not sure.

message 38: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

(( :) I'll still be slow. Or really fast. Depends on if I'm up early in the morning or whatever I'm doing, if I can actually do anything.))

Anemos glanced down at ground, covering his fear at the idea of going to Hades's realm to retrieve a musical instrument. He was a good actor, you had to give him that, because when he looked back at them, you couldn't even see that he was afraid about where they might have to go. "Like caves?" he suggested.

((Either of you know a cave besides Carlsbad? We can use that if we need to, I know the layout..sorta'. Been a few years since I've been, but at the same time, I've gone often enough that I remember.))

message 39: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "Hm... Why would a circus be in a cave?"

((Uh... Nope... XD))

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((No clue.))

Lexi shrugged at Anemos, ignoring Nikki for the moment. "Possible I guess...but how would we know where to start? This has got to be one of the vaugest phrophecies I've heard....maybe we can ask my mom for a hint of where to start at least? The darkness and all...."

message 41: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

((Dang it! Sorry for my late reply, guys. :( ))

"We can try," Anemos answered with a shrug, "It doesn't sound like you're on the best terms with her, but we can try."

message 42: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((It's all good :)))

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Guess Nikki's not doing anything this time?))

Lexi shrugged. "Just the last time I saw her I pretty much went off on her and said I was done running errands for her. Was sick of her sending me on so many quests.....she'll probably gloat about this...."

message 44: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Yeah, sorry... I was in English, and my teacher made us put our phones away... I accidentally pressed the done button without finishing my post... It's okay :) we can just skip her.))

message 45: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

"Because now you're joining me on a quest and need her help." Anemos pretended to think about it for a moment, then fought to keep a smirk off of his face. "Yeah, I can sense some gloating. However, if she wants a favor, asking for her help was your idea."

message 46: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) She stood there silently.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "look. It's not like I want to ask for my mom's help. If you have a better idea I'd love to hear it." Lexi said, crossing her arms, her scowl deepening a bit. She'd ask her mom if they had to....

message 48: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

"Sadly, I do not. Unless we get incredibly lucky and stumble across a map to a Titan's secret lair," Anemos answered, shrugging slightly. He looked at Nikki. "Does the adopted child of Athena have any ideas?"

message 49: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) "I'm unfortunately not adopted... And your moms the scary night lady, right?"

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "She's not that scary." Lexi replied. "But she is goddess of the night. Want me to try to get her to come here so she can give us a hand?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.