Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > Master Monroe's Office

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coral (new)

Coral (counting_stars) | 171 comments Mod
As Sebastian carried Jillian to his office, she tried her best not to cry. She shut her eyes, gaining control of herself. All she needed was some time to heal, then she would have to get back to the job she had loved. Dancing, no more bringing men into VIP rooms where they could want sex, and she didn't, and it would just lead to one bad event after the other. As far as she knew, Sebastian had never really noticed her before. But she had his attention now, how was that for dramatic?

message 2: by Coral (last edited Feb 13, 2014 12:08PM) (new)

Jillian curled up on the couch, bringing her knees up to her chest and stretching the shirt over her knees. It didn't stretch much, considering it had already been oversized on her. She noticed Sebastian watching her, and her heart skipped a beat, in the good way. Not that she wanted any contact with men anytime soon. However, she couldn't get this wish because of what her job involved. She would just have to be more careful. Sebastian was a good man anyways, from her perspective. "Milk and sugar would be nice." She whispered softly, her voice hoarse and raspy. Not sexy at all, in her opinion.

message 3: by Coral (new)

Jillian took the cup greedily from him, sitting up and tucking her legs to the side. When he asked her to tell him what happened, her breathing picked up. It was going to be hard, but she would have had to tell someone what happened eventually. Even if when it ended she was in tears. "I-I..h-he." She stuttered, shaking her head. Jillian took a deep, shaky breath, collecting her thoughts. She needed to stay strong. "I was just doing my job, he said he'd give me extra money to go in a VIP room with him. I did, I tried to leave and t-then--t-t-then..." She trailed off, whimpering as she shuddered.

message 4: by Coral (new)

The worst part was that she had been completely sober at the time, because if she hadn't been, she may have been capable of erasing the whole experience from her mind. But because she had been sober, the experience was all too vivid in her mind. "I-I can't thank you enough." She whispered softly, turning her head up to meet Sebastian's gorgeous and entrancing eyes. Sebastian was very different, all men she came across only wanted her for her body, and Jillian only liked to tease them with it, not give them all. But Sebastian and her were having an actual conversation, in a weird sort of way.

message 5: by Coral (new)

Jillian nodded, a smile pulling at her lips. From her perspective, Sebastian was seeing her in her least attractive state. With her running mascara, and his shirt, she really was quite the sight. Not that Sebastian wasn't, she thought, taking in the fact that he was shirtless for the first time. "Well, thank you." She told him firmly, perking up on the couch. "I think you're more than decent." She whispered, her pupils widening as she stared up at him. Responding to his earlier statement, Jillian shook her head. "I'll just have to be more careful."

message 6: by Coral (new)

"Yeah. I just need the money." She murmured softly, nuzzling her head into the toned muscles of his chest. Anything for the money, that had been her old motto. Anything, but sex of course. Stripping and teasing and dancing was as far as she would go. No further. But today had been that kind of day. She had lost her virginity, if you counted rape as losing her virginity. But rape was to be expected in a club, she guessed. The man who had done it to her, if she ever saw him again, she wanted to kill him. Maybe an assassin would be her new job of the year.

message 7: by Coral (new)

"I don't only do it for the money though, you know..." She paused, chewing on her lower lip to stop herself from making this conversation awkward. "I love to dance too." At his question, she frowned, her eyebrows knitting up in concentration. "I'd really rather not face my mom right now." She whispered softly, most of her hoarse rasp gone.

message 8: by Coral (new)

"I'm not worried." Jillian teased, her mood lightening. "If anything, you should be worried." Smirking, she stood up. "I'll just change back into my other clothes." She stated, motioning to her lingerie that was on the ground. Jillian snatched the lingerie from the ground, turning around and pulling the shirt off over her head. The $150 was still in her panties, and after pulling on the lingerie and clipping her bra, she tucked it back in her thong. Grinning with a light blush on her cheeks, Jillian turned back around. "I can put your shirt back on if you want." She whispered.

message 9: by Coral (new)

"Ah." Jillian murmured softly, lifting a strand of hair and twirling it around her finger. "And if you've heard anything about me you know that I'm quite the tease." She smirked charmingly, taking a step closer to Sebastian. She was already recovering, and with Sebastian she was able to forget somewhat about all the horrible things she had experienced. Maybe she could have a little fun, then get back to work. "I'll take you up on any offer." She whispered seductively, sticking her tongue out at him before quickly slipping it back in her mouth.

message 10: by Coral (new)

"Only for whatever kids you have at your house." Jillian said, a smile pulling at the corner of her lips. She grabbed his shirt, pulling it back over her head, it only fell a few inches below her waist though, and she found it even more tempting with the lingerie included. Her thoughts turned back to what had happened earlier in the day, and she shuddered. Sebastian, and her would never let anything like that ever happen to her again. Although it was always a risk. And she wasn't going to tell anyone, she needed to keep her job and keep the income. At least she had one-hundred and fifty dollars to show what she had experienced.

message 11: by Coral (new)

Jillian turned her head to look at him, her mouth in a 'o' of mock shock. "And you aren't?" She laughed, happy for the lightened mood. "Look at you, you've got your shirt off, and I'm still partially clothed." She teased, using the hand he wasn't holding to poke him playfully in the chest.

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread