The Outsmilers discussion

Communication > Choose A Target

Comments Showing 1-50 of 381 (381 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately all of our targets are gone :( So we must write new ones! Get to it!

For anyone who doesn't know what this is, you choose a person and say something nice about them or something that....you like about them? *scratches head* I forget how this was explained....

message 2: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) | 6331 comments Mod
I'm lucky...I saved all of my targets XD

message 3: by Rachel , Addicted Blogger (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 2668 comments Mod
no!!!!!! I made some awesome targets too ;( We have too many inside jokes to remember...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

-_- Go ahead, rub it in XD
I didn't save mine :( And mines were great. *huffs* Stupid Noor XD

message 5: by Rachel , Addicted Blogger (last edited Feb 13, 2014 11:49AM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 2668 comments Mod
Ok first target:

Everyone in The Outsmilers group!

IN SWYSHT we became a family. We bonded. We talked all the time and learned so much about each other. We helped each other; we were there for one another. We laughed together, we cried together. We fought, we made-up. We spammed every thread and blew up everyone's notifications. We did crazy insane things. We were epically random. So here's to our big GR family that I love so much <3

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) I wanna thank the Misses :)
For giving me a chance in this beautiful group and for being the loveliest people.
Most of this wouldn't be possible without you girls. Thanks for that! <3

message 7: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 6389 comments Mod
LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "I'm lucky...I saved all of my targets XD"

XD Moi aussi

message 8: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) | 3317 comments Mod
Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "I'm lucky...I saved all of my targets XD"

XD Moi aussi"

Hush -_- XD

message 9: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Ok first target:

IN SWYSHT we became a family. We bonded. We talked all the time and learned so much about each other. We helped each other; we were there for o..."

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! ;PP

message 10: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Alyssa wrote: "I wanna thank the Misses :)
For giving me a chance in this beautiful group and for being the loveliest people.
Most of this wouldn't be possible without you girls. Thanks for that! <3"

Aww Aly!!! <3

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "I wanna thank the Misses :)"Ahw Aly!!! <3"

:D

message 12: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Ok first target:

IN SWYSHT we became a family. We bonded. We talked all the time and learned so much about each other. We helped each other; we were there for o..."

Hehe Whoop!!!! Cheers<3 *beams*

message 13: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Alyssa wrote: "I wanna thank the Misses :)
Most of this wouldn't be possible without you girls. Thanks for that! <3"

Aw luv yaa<3

message 14: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
*clears throat* Dis one's for big T! (soz if it's lame, I'm hungryyy and brains going in circles XP)
Ur like a big sister and yet you're SOOO AWESOME and FUN so I wouldn't exactly call you a 'big sister', because I always think big sisters have to be boring and mature......for some unknown reason! Oh yeahh, and I'm getting off topic, so.....
You say ur shy and quiet but I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!! When we FTed I was nervous and scared it would be really weird because that was literally only the second time I've ever done that kind of thing, but you were sooo bubbly and nice, and ur accent was HILARIOUS 'cause, well, it's AMERICAN and I only ever hear American accents in movies and on TV, and then here you were babbling about ur school classes (I mean, if you take so many classes everyday, HOW DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU'VE LEARNT??? AMERICA needs to change to OUR system, instead of Aus always following them!! XDD) in AN AMERICAN ACCENT!!!! SOOO FUNNY!!!!!
And you always let me blab about anything and everything, and Cass and I must drive you crazy with VD comments 'cause ur up at our time more than the other American Misses so we're probs bombing ur notifications!!! XDD Hehe! And you've got good taste!!! ADRIAN IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!! BLLLOOOOODDLINEESSSSS!!!!!!!!! ;DD
I SAY DON'T GIVE THOSE MEANIES AT SCHOOL TWO HOOTS OF UR THOUGHTS!!!!!! UR AWESOME GIRL DON'T GIVE UP READING AND KEEP WITH UR STORY!!!!!!!! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!!!! <3333 LOVE YA!!!!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I guess I'll try this... Hmmm.... Who first? I guess I'll start with Belle.

Belle, you are hilarious. You're really nice and silly. You are awesomely cool :)

message 16: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
*clears throat* Dis one's for big T! (soz if it's lame, I'm hungryyy and brains going in circles XP)
Ur like a big sister and yet ..."

*giggles hysterically* her American accent XDDD

message 17: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Anna wrote: "I guess I'll try this... Hmmm.... Who first? I guess I'll start with Belle.

Belle, you are hilarious. You're really nice and silly. You are awesomely cool :)"

*beams* I would say I know, but that would be conceited! XPP Nah, that's really nice! I tend to be a conservative person in life life, what can I say, mah mouth is filtered, but mah brain........;D

message 18: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
*clears throat* Dis one's for big T! (soz if it's lame, I'm hungryyy and brains going in ci..."

It's trueeee. XD

message 19: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Anna! You're really nice, duh (would you say I'm biased?) XD You tend to be more a conservative type online, but I say, lettt looosseeee! Not completely! *giggles* Just haveee funnnnn! ;D yolo.......now I sound like a crazy person!

message 20: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
*clears throat* Dis one's for big T! (soz i..."

hehehe it isss XP

message 21: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (new)

MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
Ur like a big sister and yet ..."

AWWWW THANK YOU BELLE!!! <333

message 22: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
*clears throat* Dis one's for big T! (soz if it's lame, I'm hungryyy and brains going in ci..."

*HUGGLESS*

message 23: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "So I have to start from scratch.......*glares and Tia and Cass* XD
*cle..."

XD

message 24: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (new)

It's funny how you think my AMERICAN accent is different when YOUR accent is strange to me XDD

message 25: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (new)

Now I need to write my target!

message 26: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "It's funny how you think my AMERICAN accent is different when YOUR accent is strange to me XDD"

XD It's a strange thing...accents...same language but different way to speak O.o

message 27: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "It's funny how you think my AMERICAN accent is different when YOUR accent is strange to me XDD"

Hehe!! Mine's NORMAL!!!! XPP *winks*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle your accent is not normal XD BUT ITS AWESOME! I love how you say "Lya"...so cool ;)

message 29: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (new)

IZZY! I view all of you as my little sisters. I've always wanted a sister and I feel like I got that when I met you. I can't believe you think that I'm bubbly XD No one has said that about me before! I think I'm only that way with all of you. I think you're one of the most amazing people I've met. You're sweet and funny and oh so nice. I'm so glad that I met you! Your accent is wicked cool and I can't wait until I have wifi so we can FT again :DD You say that your and Cass's VD talk prolly annoys me but to tell you the truth it doesn't XD I love watching you guys obsess over VD because it brings me back to the time when I obsessed over it(and still do XDD) I can't wait until you get to the new eppies cus you will literally freak out! ADRIAN <333 Just stay away from him and we won't have a problem ;P And I'm so thankful that I have you guys to turn to when I have a problem. You make me feel better with all of your jokes and the fact that you would come here to defend me. I love ya Izzy!! <333

message 30: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (new)

MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "It's funny how you think my AMERICAN accent is different when YOUR accent is strange to me XDD"

Hehe!! Mine's NORMAL!!!! XPP *winks*"

XDD It's not normal but it's sooo cool!

message 31: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Miss Amazingness wrote: "Belle your accent is not normal XD BUT ITS AWESOME! I love how you say "Lya"...so cool ;)"

Tis! XD Aww shanks! I love mah accent now! ;D

message 32: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Everyone's saying that your accent isn't normal, B XDD *giggles*

message 33: by Izzy, Stoker. (last edited Feb 13, 2014 05:53PM) (new)

LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "IZZY! I view all of you as my little sisters. I've always wanted a sister and I feel like I got that when I met you. I can't believe you think that I'm bubbly XD No one has said that about me befor..."

Trust me, ur bubbly!!!! XDD Aww can't wait for ya WiFi!! VAMPIRE DIARIES EEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Don't worry girl, Adrian is ALL YOUR'S!!! XP You're one of mah best friends, of course I would come defend ya.......if the airfare and jetlag wasn't such a pain!! *winks* LUVVV YAA!! <<33

message 34: by Tia, Nothing good happens after 2 am (last edited Feb 13, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "IZZY! I view all of you as my little sisters. I've always wanted a sister and I feel like I got that when I met you. I can't believe you think that I'm bubbly XD No on..."

XD I know *sigh* We have to meet one day tho! Well you are the first and only person to tell me that I'm bubbly :P I Appreciate it!

message 35: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "It's funny how you think my AMERICAN accent is different when YOUR accent is strange to me XDD"

Hehe!! Mine's NORMAL!!!! XPP *w..."

*rolls eyes* Tis!

message 36: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "IZZY! I view all of you as my little sisters. I've always wanted a sister and I feel like I got that when I met you. I can't bel..."

Yeesh we musttt!!!!!!!! :DDD *winks* You got it!

message 37: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Miss Oddball (Shadowraith's Apprentice) wrote: "Everyone's saying that your accent isn't normal, B XDD *giggles*"

*pouts* XD

message 38: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Layla wrote: "I don't even know what to do here, it can't compare to this awesomeness :( XD"

XD

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "Anna! You're really nice, duh (would you say I'm biased?) XD You tend to be more a conservative type online, but I say, lettt looosseeee! Not completely! *giggles* Just haveee funnnnn! ;D yolo........"

Awww thanks Belle!

message 40: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Anna wrote: "MissBloodsucker™ (shadowraith) wrote: "Awww thanks Belle!"

;D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

XD See what I mean about the conceit? ;) Juss joking. But shanks!!! I feel speciaalllll

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

XD *Shawn Spencer voice* wait for iiiiiiiitttttttttt

Laylaaa! This is mah Psych buddy over here! She informs me the lastest about it even when she found out its getting c...c......I can't say it
Anyways! She's funny and shows the most gratitude when I send her books XP And I can get past her being conceited ;) Plus she's nice and supportive and all dat stuffs!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

-_- *latest

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I just made your day, didn't I ;)

message 45: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Oh...

message 46: by sel (last edited Feb 24, 2014 11:51PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 5277 comments Mod
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• ARE YOU READAH!?!?!!??! Gooooooooooooooo!

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• *DRUMROLL*!!!!!!!!

Cas!!!!!!!!! :D
XDD
You're hilarious, sooo friendly, funny, awesome, and welcome everyone. I always know when I'm down to go to (Welll, USE to -_-) SWYSHT and find ya! XD Now, I go to Outsmilers. Obviously. I remember when you had that Luna pic, and I saw you in a bunch of mah groups everywhere. I was like, there's LUNAAA!! XD I still picture you as Luna, btw. Anyways, you cheer me uppp. Gosh, I laugh so hard with you. Besides that, you are nice to aaallllll!!!!!! :DDDD *Applauds*
Yep. You're reallyy fun to be around, you know. Kinda empty without ya.

C:

*Hands out pudding*
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•

message 47: by sel (new)

Layla wrote: "I can't on my Kindle :(
PM me who it was, PLEASE!!!!! XD"

Ok! I added gifs, too.

message 48: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Awww shankssss<3<3 *blows hugs(wait..blow hugs? O.o) as kisses* XOXO
Luuuvv yaaaaa!!!! :DD I SHALL WRITE ONE FOR YOU...AS SOON AS I GET MAH COMPUTER BECAUSE MY IPAD SPAZZES OUT -_- *runs off*

message 49: by sel (new)

XDD Bwahaha You're weeeeelcoooooomeeee! :DDDDDD

message 50: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

[image error]
(You're sparkly thingys reminded me of Frozen, so now I'm putting SNOWFLAKES AS YOURRSSSS XD

SEEEEELLLLIIIIIIAAAAA!!!! *waits until Sel comes dashing through*..*Sel sits down and looks at screen*...*hands popcorn*

SO. *grins widely* Oh btw, I LOVE ZE LUNA GIFS<3<3<3. You: Theres LUNAA!! Me: BAHAHAHA XD I kinda miss mah Luna pic too...anyways, back to da point.
(for some reason, I keep imagining Olaf saying this part with his voice XD) You're so niiiice and fuunyyyy and YOU LOVE WARM HUGS. (you do, yeah?) *hugs hugs hugs* XD OH AND YOU LOVE FROOOOZZZEEENNN!!!! :OO MAH FROZEN BUDDY :D I CAN SING LET IT GO WHENEVER I WANT XDD
I too, laughed so hard with you at lots of points. xD -*pauses and takes bite out of the given pudding* YUM- Oh and I always imagine you're crazy phase whenever someone says NOTHING. XD *cracks up* You're like mah virtual little sis (I can still call you little sis because I'm still older than you until April. *sticks tongue out* XPP) You fill up all empty spaces, and I WOULD put Carter Kane's pic here, cept they didn't make a film outta that yet -_- Soooo.......*hunts for Carter Fanart* I shall try to see which I like.

:D
Yay<3
HUGG??

P.S If sumfin didn't make sense...Blame it on mah flu. *nods* I always make sense.

......*bursts out laughing* Kay not really XD

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8