The Outsmilers discussion

Let's Talk, People > Crushes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 699 (699 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So I don't know if there are people who want to share their crushes or...something......and......
Gosh this is awkward, how was the other crush thread made? XD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've had this crush on this boy for um, 4 years. I used to text him all the time at night and he'd always make my day xD er, night. whatever:P

message 3: by Izzy, Stoker. (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) | 3317 comments Mod
Miss Amazingness wrote: "So I don't know if there are people who want to share their crushes or...something......and......
Gosh this is awkward, how was the other crush thread made? XD"

*snorts*

message 4: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 6389 comments Mod
Miss Amazingness wrote: "So I don't know if there are people who want to share their crushes or...something......and......
Gosh this is awkward, how was the other crush thread made? XD"

bwahahaha!!! XDD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

-_-

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to see you do it better Zay-Zay

Same here. I'm happy with mah Daemon XD

Autumn(Miranda G.) (Bellatrix) | 9 comments Well right now Im kinda trying to get over a guy...so I guess I dont really like anyone :p

message 8: by Siril (new)

Siril  | 527 comments

MY CRUSHES

message 9: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) i might like this girl in my french class, i mean she is soooo beautiful and i am attracted to her, but personality wise, im not sure.....

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) I'm in love with a celeb. yep, it's going great so far. I don't know how our relationship can get any better. it makes all my friends jealous lol.
he looks pretty hot standing next to me, you know, being all invisible and stuff
lol jk guys

message 11: by Ken (last edited Feb 16, 2014 07:59PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) wow, okay you all have interesting crushes. anyways, i've had a crush on a guy in my math (algebra 1) class since the beginning of the school year and the only time i kinda talked to him was valentine's day when i gave him the valentine, but other than that i have nothing much to say about him other than he is the same grade as me and most-likely has a sibling that is older than him, 2 yrs older. Anyways, that's about it and anything about it go ahead. oh and he's 5 ft 2 in height and he's super cute. Oh and He is like in the cool crowd and plays football and he skateboards. I'm 5 ft 1 inch and a nerd/in the cool crowd.

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) lol. @ Kaitlyn- XD (to previous comment)

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) whoa you're 5'7...I feel short-ish haha. I'm 5'4...I think

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Daughter of The Night wrote: "whoa you're 5'7...I feel short-ish haha. I'm 5'4...I think"

Me too! *highfives* I hope I'm done growing cuz that's pretty much the perfect height.

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) it's cool. models are tall ^^ I guess that could be a bonus. plus, you don't get trampled easily in the halls. unless you're like clumsy me, who trips over air lol

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) @Miss Madness Herondale- *high fives back*

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) @Kaitlyn- hey, you never know! I once got a letter inviting me to enter a beauty pageant and I never expected THAT. so I suppose anything's possible! ;D

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) so now I'm invisible?

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "so now I'm invisible?"

OHHH O.o that's cool I wish I was!!!! *swishy hand gestures*

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) yay:) I'm trusted! haha

message 21: by Ken (last edited Feb 16, 2014 08:54PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "so now I'm invisible?"

OHHH O.o that's cool I wish I was!!!! *swishy hand gestures*"

it's not litterally invisible it's just ya'll talk about one person and then there's me who nobody talk to me about my crush. everyone else always is talked to about there crush and people talk about stuff like that at school. the only non-real-life-crush i really have is on a tv show character.

This is the tv show character tht i really think is hot and he reminds me of my current crush irl-

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "so now I'm invisible?"

OHHH O.o that's cool I wish I was!!!! *swishy hand gestures*"
it's not litterally..."

How old are you?

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "so now I'm invisible?"

OHHH O.o that's cool..."

14. why ask

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: 14. why ask
"

Cuz it's fine that you have a crush. But me being me. I think you should leave it at that. NO persueing! Not till you're 16 at least. That is my advice. Feel free to be upset. Just being honest :)

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) I'm 14 too!

and Kaitlyn, I'm glad:)

message 26: by Ken (last edited Feb 16, 2014 08:55PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: 14. why ask
"

Cuz it's fine that you have a crush. But me being me. I think you should leave it at that. NO persueing! Not till you're ..."

your worse than my parents, just saying cause they ain't let me date till 15.

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Layla wrote: "*pats Madeline on the head*
Exactly my thoughts!!!!! :)"

*Smiles and pushes head up against Laylee's hand*

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Kaitlyn wrote: "I think that everyone should do that. But I am, and that's why I'm frustrated. But still, 16 and VL is a somewhat good thing"

Save it for someone who deserves your wonderfulness.

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Layla wrote: "@I still believe in Terabithia! Jess Aarons is epic:

WOW. She was stating her opinion, which is an opinion which show morals. Just saying, you should not be mean. People are allowed to put their o..."

ya, but the way she stated it it looks like an order

message 30: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) there's always someone for everyone. the best ones are the hardest to find;)

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Layla wrote: "True, but she was trying to give advice, and you should attempt to see the kindness in it instead of putting it down rudely because you don't like how it's worded."

ok, enough I've had it with people trying to put me in this little box. imma do what i feel like and follow my heart. i'll go talk to some peoples who actually under stand what it like for me right now

message 32: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Ya well your beliefs are all confusing me

message 33: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) guys! everything is alright! don't argue:(

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: ..ok, enough I've had it with people trying to put me in this little box. imma do what i feel like and follow my heart. i'll go talk to some peoples who actually under stand what it like for me right now "

That's okay that you think that :) I understand where you're coming from. But I was just giving you my honest opinion. You have every right to be upset. But please think about what I said, yeah? Alllll of my friend who have gotten into a relationship at this age regret it immensely and I heartfeltly warn them all against it. I for one am commited not to date until I'm 16 and not to have a boyfriend till im 18. So please don't think I'm being hypocritical. I just want the best for you :) I honestly think you will be SOOOO much happier if you wait.

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: ..ok, enough I've had it with people trying to put me in this little box. imma do what i feel like and follow my heart. i'll go talk to s..."

I've tried waiting, it just makes me sad to watch my friends with their counter-part/special someone/whatever you want to call it and then i look at me and there is like nobody, not even some friends around me. so what if my friends have broken-hearts, they still continue to date. i'm not as fragile as you think i may be.

message 36: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) @Terabithia- you should do whatever you think is right:)

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Kaitlyn wrote: "We r trying to help though, and your still loved."

i don't feel loved, my parents hardly talk to me. my bro is obssesed with my pet cat, ect

message 38: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) everyone has to learn sometime. if you don't experience heart break for yourself, you'll never learn to avoid it later. we all have to feel pain

message 39: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) going through pain makes you stronger

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: ..ok, enough I've had it with people trying to put me in this little box. imma do what i feel like and fol..."

I'm not worried about you getting your heart broken darling. Not at all, I believe you are very much strong enough to handle it. But just think about where the choice to date this early could lead you. And frankly, boys at that age: TOTAL MORONS. You are sooooooo much better off without them. I understand you feel left out. Lots of the people my age have boyfriend or girlfriends too. It might suck now. but really: what are the chances that you'll find your soulmate this soon in life? At your age it is important that you learn how to be FRIENDS with boys and develop non attractional relationships with them. I feel like the ability to be friends with boys is WAY more important in the long run and will help you so much more when you are at an age where you should be dating. I think that the ability to just be friends with a boy now will open up soooooo many more options to you when you're older and you will have a MUCH better chance at finding the person who will make you happy for all eternity :) I Really do understand where you're coming from and how it might be hard to accept that what you think you need won't benefit you as much in the long run but please, try to see what I'm saying? :)

message 41: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Kaitlyn wrote: "But you are even if you don't feel it. It's always there even if you don't see it, so keep that in mind, and we all love you even with different beliefs and our small petty fights that we work out,..."

*cuddles Kaitzee* But I loves you! :D

message 42: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) boys can be really awesome friends! (just throwing that in there)

message 43: by Cassie, I am Haunted by Humans (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 6389 comments Mod
Daughter of The Night wrote: "boys can be really awesome friends! (just throwing that in there)"

XD I agree with that

message 44: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "We r trying to help though, and your still loved."

i don't feel loved, my parents hardly talk to me. my bro is obssesed with my pet cat, ect"

That's another HUGE problem that has NOTHING to do with dating. A boyfriend will NOT fill that gap. Work things out with your parents, your brother, develop better relationships with friends. You don't NEED romantic love at this stage in your life. It will only segregate you from the rest of the world and the love you truly crave. So please don't think that a boyfriend will solve your problems. That is a lie the world has created.

message 45: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) :)
Okay I gtg guys:/
hope y'all feel better

message 46: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Daughter of The Night wrote: "boys can be really awesome friends! (just throwing that in there)"

i usually end up falling for my friends sometimes if they are guys, but recently i just found a way to stay friends with some guys

message 47: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I still believe in Terabithia. Jess Aarons is epic! wrote: "Daughter of The Night wrote: "boys can be really awesome friends! (just throwing that in there)"

i usually end up falling for my friends sometimes if they are guys, but recently i just found a way..."

:D good. Knowing how to develop friendships with both genders is a very important skill. You'll be thankful you didn't date them later :D

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Layla wrote: "Wowza. Gone for a few minutes and so much has happened- all of which I agree with, by the way.
I have 1 friend who is a boy, but he kinda disrespects me since I am a girl and he thinks its awkward..."

Welll..... that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship... I'm kinda out of rants, but google 'woman empowerment' that should do it.

message 49: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Layla wrote:XDD
Yeah, I only consider him a friend still because we were best friends when we were 6.
Googled ;) ."

Just smack him upside the head really, really hard and see if he snaps out of it :)

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Kaitlyn wrote: "I have so many friends who are boys, and it's weird when they flip and start to like you. Happened before, not to awesome"

I think a good smack will fix that too :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14