In our opinion... discussion

discussions > let's be honest

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 2507 comments Mod
I saw this on another group and thought since this group is about expressing your opinion that it would be nice.
Basically you just say an honest thing. That's it, no rules other than being truth full.

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) You mean something like. I like books?

message 3: by Emma (last edited Feb 13, 2014 10:53AM) (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) I absolutely hate my Social Studies teacher. I want to rip her eyes out and feed them to some dogs. And then I would cut her heart out with a spoon while screaming "TI SOFFOCA IL SANGUE?! AH, AI MANI DELLA DONNA! ASSAI M'HA TORTURATA! MUORI, DANATO! MUORI! MUORI!!! MUORI!!!!!!!!!"

That is the truth.

message 4: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Let's be honest, I hate those things that people put in there profile that say for example; if you believe in god put this in your profile. It makes me feel like they're demanding that I do this or do that, and it bugs me.
Whoa, that was a rant. :P

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) It's ok. I do that a lot too. The ranting... sigh...

message 6: by Tachi (last edited Feb 14, 2014 07:50PM) (new)

Tachi I hate math as much as Emma hates her Social Studies teacher.(Btw, Emma, I laughed out loud when I read that.) I hate that too, Alyssa.
Hmm, what else? I hate when times goes by really quickly?

message 7: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Yeah, especially when you're reading or doing something fun and then you look at the time and now you have to go do your chores or something. :/

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I hate piano I also hate my piano teacher she is sooooooooooooooo annoying "oh you did that so good" what ever. Ugh I finally got to stop.

message 9: by Srikari, The One And Only......! (new)

Srikari (srikarik) | 589 comments Mod
Emma wrote: "I absolutely hate my Social Studies teacher. I want to rip her eyes out and feed them to some dogs. And then I would cut her heart out with a spoon while screaming "TI SOFFOCA IL SANGUE?! AH, AI ..."

hahahaha i dont know italian so i used google translator ........ i have to tell u there is this guy .... who i HATE that much.....

well i know u guys will laugh at me but here it goes....... i LOVE milk and HATE sodas and things like pepsi, coke,..... all soft drinks for that matter

message 10: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Huh, I actually haven't met any one who doesn't like soda, now I have :)

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) I took the Italian from an opera. You see, this girl is in love with this guy but he helped someone escape from jail so the police chief (who also loves the girl) is gonna hang him so the girl makes a deal but she kills him while screaming that. Hehe :)

Here, yah:
http://youtu.be/gdPesTZ2zXo

Yeah I laughed while reading it again.
Apparently she's leaving school for whatever reason (maybe I'm too cool for her) and isn't coming back for a while. I'm both happy for me and concerned for her.

message 12: by Srikari, The One And Only......! (new)

Srikari (srikarik) | 589 comments Mod
Alyssa wrote: "Huh, I actually haven't met any one who doesn't like soda, now I have :)"

yup hard finding UNIQUE ppl like me :P
ONE IN A MILLION...
JUST KIDDING :P

message 13: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

LOL