Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6) Killer Frost question

Killer Frost
Amanda Mitchell Amanda Feb 13, 2014 10:42AM
So in my obsession with keeping up with book release dates, my brain shorted and it escaped my attention that Killer Frost comes out THIS MONTH!!! So what do you all think is going to happen, or what do you want to happen? I just want everyone to be happy and all the couples still together by the end (yeah because authors never destroy reader's feelings by killing main characters or anything *eye roll*) Someone please fangirl with me!

Girl, I feel your pain. Some of the books have left me destroyed. COHF will most likely be the death of me.

Ohmygosh so no spoilers but was it amazing? like did the ending do the series justice?

Ovidio Perez Hmmm you might need to read on to find out, but I loved the way it ended... :)
Mar 01, 2014 04:35PM · flag

Girl I just finished it in like a day. Gwen Frost is my hero and I will forever miss this series so badly. I don't want it to end I want more, sobbing down in tears. Don't worry I don't spoil books for people, but man do I want more books about this... >.<"

Another series I enjoyed reading. I too love reading series like this. I am just getting tired of waiting a year for the next publication. Still waiting to end The Mortal Instruments Series. Hoping the ending does not depress me as others have.