YA/NA FANATICS discussion

True Fate (True Fate #1)
This topic is about True Fate
ARR: Paranormal Romance > ARR - True Fate (True Fate #1)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (last edited Feb 13, 2014 02:42PM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 316 comments Mod
Title: True Fate (True Fate #1).
Author: Shayna Varadeaux.
Genre: YA Paranormal Fantasy.
Number of copis Availbel: 20.
Formats Available: All at Smashwords
Note: Please post your review on at least one of the following sitss in addition to Goodreads.
Amazon
B&N
Smashwords

Description

Strange things have always happened to Nia, and until now she’s written them off as flukes. At nineteen she has seen her fair share of odd occurrences and just feels lucky.

When Nia unknowingly spoke a prophecy on her eighteenth birthday she freaked out her best friend, Rhea. Nia realizes she needs to find some answers. Rhea makes her promise to go and see her Great Aunt Amarie, but she isn’t sure if her crazy aunt could really help.

Nia finds herself unexpectedly drawn to a stranger and begins dreaming of people who seem to know everything about her.

They offer little in the way of information as to how and why. It all feels too real but Nia is unsure, at least until she wakes up with a trinket from the encounter.

When dreams and reality collide Nia will have to face dangers she never knew existed. Ready or not she will have to discover her True Fate.

message 2: by Brittany (last edited Feb 14, 2014 08:56AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Brittany DeLys (brittdelys423) | 60 comments I'd like to read and review it. It looks really interesting. :)

brittdelysbooks@gmail.com

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) I'd like to read and review it.
carriepenney@gmail.com

message 4: by Faye (new) - added it

Faye | 5 comments Would like to review. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com

message 5: by Shayna (last edited Feb 20, 2014 07:13AM) (new) - added it

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 13 comments Faye wrote: "Would like to review. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com"

ICanHasBooks? wrote: "I'd like to read and review it.
carriepenney@gmail.com"

Brittany wrote: "I'd like to read and review it. It looks really interesting. :)

brittdelysbooks@gmail.com"

I sent the copies ladies Thank you for participating!

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizaspice) I would like to read and review it please!
Elizabethmccormick16@gmail.com

Wren (worgan) I would love to, please! lauren.hanks@btinternet.com

message 8: by Shayna (new) - added it

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 13 comments Lauren Kathryn wrote: "I would love to, please! lauren.hanks@btinternet.com"

Elizabeth wrote: "I would like to read and review it please!
Elizabethmccormick16@gmail.com"

I sent it out to you ladies! Thank you!

message 9: by MyBookCushion (new)

MyBookCushion | 5 comments Hi, I would love to receive a copy in exchange for an honest review. Thanks! epub.

Bheiy
mybookcushion@gmail.com

message 10: by Shayna (new) - added it

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 13 comments MyBookCushion wrote: "Hi, I would love to receive a copy in exchange for an honest review. Thanks! epub.

Bheiy
mybookcushion@gmail.com"

Sent your copy! Thank you!

message 11: by Wren (new) - rated it 3 stars

Wren (worgan) Reviewed on Goodreads and Amazon. :)

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks again. :)