Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > Dining Area

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Lucy glanced around, balancing the tray with difficulty. If only she could be a performer 24/7... but noo. All she could do was waiter people and occaisonally do lap dances for empty customers. Her long brown hair was tied up in a braided bun and she had a feigned smile on her face. Of course it wasn't real, but no one needed to know that. It would always be her little black secret: locked up inside her heart forever.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole sat at one of the tables that she was waiting on. He looked up as she was walking towards his table. He watched her as she looked like she was struggling to balance the tray she was holding. She came up to his table and he looked up at her "Hey beautiful." Cole said smiling up at her. He has only had 5 beers.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Hi" she smiled as she balanced the tray on one hand, using the other to pull out a pad of paper and placing it on the table. She then pulled out a pen and looked up, "Can I take your order?" she asked, all her energy focused on keeping the tray from falling over. Strands of pretty brown hair tumbled from the bun.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole looked up at her "I will take another beer and a little dance from your pretty little self." Cole winked at her. He looked over her body then back at her eyes "Yeah I will only take a dance from you." Cole looked her in her eyes. He was glad he at where he did.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I'm not a performer" she blushed lightly but couldn't help the smile that was spreading over light pink lips. She handed the tray to a different waitress who took it to the back and went to go get his beer. Her eyes were dancing with nerves and lust.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole shrugged "I don't care." he watched her as she walked to hwt his beer. "They should make you one though. With your sexy body and beautiful face. Id never leave." Cole winked at her ad she came back with his beer. "You wouldn't want an unhappy costumer would you?" Cole smiled at her

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "No, I wouldn't" she smiled and slid onto his lap while placing the beer in front of him. She trailed her fingers over the back of his neck before pulling her hair out of the bun and letting it cascade down. Her eyes traveled over his face, leaning in closer.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole smiled at her and placed his hands on her waist. He know how to get what he wanted with stripers. "Mmmm." he rubbed down her body. He grabbed his beer and took a drink of it.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She blushed and kissed his cheek, traveling to his lips. What to do next? She really wasn't all that good with the performing stuff considering she was only a waitress. Nothing less nothing more.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole kissed her back and rubbed her thigh. So far it was already amazing to him. A beautiful girl kissing him and sitting on his lap, how much better could it get? He though to him self. He picked up is beer off the table again and held it in his hand as they kissed. She was an amazing kisser, to him at least.

message 11: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:44PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She smiled and trailed her soft pink lips across his mouth before kissing him deeply. Her hips grinding herself against his lap the simple black mini dress she was wearing rode up up her thighs, revealing the soft tan skin. She ran a hand through his hair, breaking away for air.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole bit his bottom lip then smiled. "How could they turn such a sexy girl away from performing?" Cole slowly looked down her body. He rudded his hands all over the thighs. He took another drink of his beer as she pulled away for air. Cole wasn't drunk yet and he did nit want to forget this girl, that was one thing he did not want to do.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I don't do the whole performing thing." How lame and conservative she must have sounded. "I mean..." she blushed, un able to come up with a good excuse. So she simply distracted him by locking her lips over his. It was childish the way she kissed, nothing was very mature about it

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments "I bet you could-" Cole began to said but was cut off with her lips hitting his. He deepened the kiss and slightly squeezed her thighs. He didn't want anyone ruining this, it was amazing to a half drunk person. He was waiting for her to do more but honestly didn't care if all she did was sit on his lap and kissed him. He was actually getting turned on by her.

message 15: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 04:09PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She giggled lightly sliding her hands over his, innocently batting her thick eyelashes. She brought her mouth closer to his and started kissing his collar bone gently, arms thrown around his waist, her legs wrapping his waist causing the little black dress to ride up even more. This was all so new to her and yet it was so exciting. Why don't I do this more often? she thought to herself.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments His hands followed her dress up her leg. One of his hands were on her waist. He kissed her harder than he did before. Cole pulled her as close as she could get to him. He wanted as little space as possible between the two of them. Cole but his hand under her dress higher up her leg.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Lucy breathed out nervously and excited at the same time. How far would this go? All the way? She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she was excited. She kissed him deeply and slowly slid her hands to the waistband of his pants. "I don't think I ever told you my name. If that matters" she quickly added, un sure if that was important or not.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments "No you didn't.And yes it is important. I will also need your number." cole smiled and pulled her closer to him. He didn't know how far she wanted to take it but he honestly didn't care.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Ok :))

She nodded eagerly and smiled. "I'm Lucy and here" she grabbed a pen and un capped it. Taking his hand she wrote down her number. "I still need your number" she said with a soft giggle.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole smiled and programmed her number in his phone. He texted her saying hey beautiful. "there now you have my number." Cole winked at her. "so what else are we gonna do? Or are you done with my lap dance?" Cole asked evilly.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Ok))

"Whatever you want to do" she smiled and squirmed excitedly against his lap. She was terrified, excited, and turned on all at the same time. Lucy couldn't figure out if she should be doing this but figured that so long as she was in control, nothing would get out of hand.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments "I don't care. Your the performer to me." Cole winked at her. Cole smiled up at her as she squirmed in his lap. "I was kinda hoping you weren't don't with my lap dance." Cole pulled out a $100 bill and stuck it in her bra.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She stared at the money in shock and a smiled spread across her lips as she rolled her hips against his groin, placing little kisses on his neck. The money pressed against her chest and she couldn't ignore the heat spreading through her belly.
((Should they date? I think they would be cute together :3))

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments ((yes they should (; ))
Cole smiled as she kissed his neck. He rubbed her waist as he also pulled her closer. Cole felt that is he left with out her he would be leaving everything. He don't know why he felt like that he just did.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Ok ^^))

Her hot breathe ran down his neck as she pulled him to his feet. "Let's go some where... private." she didn't know if this was a good idea, but at the moment she couldn't care less. Everything was happening so fast she didn't have time to think anything through.

αsнłєy~3000 мıłєs~  | 61 comments Cole smiled and grabbed his beer off the table. He stood up and stood right behind her, so close she could feel him on get back. Cole dropped hi head and whispered in her ear "Lets go baby." He quickly kissed her neck.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Lucy smiled nervously and lead him towards the V.I.P rooms in the back. This was really happening she thought to herself. Her hands were shaking slightly.
((Continue their))

message 28: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Joe entered the dining area, being hungry, and wanting to prevent himself from over indulging - and thus over-spending. The dancers seemed to make him do that, so he decided to see if the food was as good as the entertainment.

message 29: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Julian was sitting in the front row while enjoying herself some pasta with a tall glass of wine. She wondered why no one was around. She needed a waiter/waitress. She kept looking around until she saw a man standing in the doorway. She motioned him over to ask how her much her bill was. She was full and wanted to dance with someone.

message 30: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Joe called over a waiter, and was surprised when none came. He looked up, and there were none. He looked around, and still found none. Despicable. He was parched and starving; and no waiters!

message 31: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Julian got mad after she waited a couple of minutes. "Waiter!" She called louder in hoping that someone to come get her bill. "Fucking come onnn! I have to get home to feed my dog!" She sighed and started to get nervous while twiddling her thumbs. She glanced at the clock. It said 6:00 pm. She picked up her cell phone and texted one of her friends. "Go check on the dog please!"

message 32: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Joe was so greatly disappointed by the lack of service that he considered simply leaving, to go back to the stadium and train or somesuch. He looked around, and called out again in vain for a waiter.

message 33: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Julian looked at the guy who was also waiting on service. "What's your name?" She asked cutely while grabbing her purse and getting ready to leave. She had to use the restroom before she left so she slipped into the bathroom. After awhile she came out and accidently left her wallet behind in the stall she was in.

message 34: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments "Joe," he replied instinctively, before she left. When she did leave, she left her purse, and he collected it, going after her with the intention of returning it.

message 35: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (Aww I thought he was gonna steal it!)

message 36: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments ((No! He's not a thief!))

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread