Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > Seated Bar Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((Let's rp here since it won't be as confusing since no one else is here))

"Uh actually, give me your strongest drink" it didn't seem like a skinny teenager like her could hold a lot of alcohol but looks could be deceiving. She sat o a stool, crossing her legs delicately.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Island smiled as he just looked at Zack.
"You heard the lady Zack." he said as Zack gave her one of the stronger drinks that Noir had.
"Alright i got to go back out. I'll see you around." he said as Zack poured her a drink.
"So i see you have met Big Joe huh." he said while Zack was wearing a black dress shirt and a red mohawk.
"So how did you end up here?" he asked while rasing an eyebrow.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I needed money, so here I am." she nodded and took a sip, enjoying the feel of the alcohol sliding down her throat. It was a comfort for her to be able to drown herself in alcohol: now if only she could get her hands on some pot. If she didn't get someone soon she would go completely insane, and that wouldn't be pretty.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he gave her something smooth and relaxing this time.
"Try this one. Its something that my guests love." he said as he gave her a drink that was a mix color of a yellow and red as he put in on front of her.
"Money problem huh...i think everyone had that." he said as she seemed to be tired.
"So how was your first day of working here?" he asked with a hint of british accent.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded and took the drink, taking a large sip and nodding in approval. "I just didn't have enough money to buy something. And it was good, but really tiring" she laughed and took another large sip of the drink. "I'm Alysia by the way" she said while placing the glass down delicately.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he looked at her.
"Zack.....Zack wall. But it seemed like Joe already shouted my name out for you." he said as he alughed a little.
"So what is it that you need?" he asked while cleaning up the shot glasses he had.
(Srry i gtg somewhere real quick I'll be back in an hour))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((ok))

"A handsome man and some drugs. Though you could fill inf or one of those options" she smirked lightly and leaned forward on her elbows giving him a view of her cleavage. It was like taking candy from a baby, the way men would fall head over heels for a women.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Zack smiled as he haad his own ways of dealing with this type of situations. He knew that most girls here used their bodies to get to men but he was much better as he learned over the years.
"What if i told you i was gay." he said while pouring a drink for her, this time, a much smoother one.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Well... are you actually gay?" she raised an eyebrow and took the drink. "I better not be paying for any of this" she joked and took a sip. Her bright red nails tapped against the glass before setting it down.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well....my sexuality is for me to know and for you to find out." he said as he laughed.
"Don;t worry, its on Big Joe. He is the one who usally takes care of everything." he said while he cleaned up the bar. Places seemed to be getting more quite as closing time was getting up in about an hour.
"So where did you learn to dance like that?" he asked while fixing his red hair.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Taught myself." she laughed gently and finished off the drink rather quickly. Their was a fuzzy, calm feeling surrounding her brain as the alcohol started taking affect. "Wanna know a secret?" she whispered leaning even farther over the counter a secretive smile spreading across her lips.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that depends....am i gonna get in trouble?" he asked while cleaning up the glasses. He wasn't sure what she was up to, but he was willing to hear what ever this girl had to say. Zack was a bartender, he heard a lot of stupid things that people came up to him and said. Most people were just drunks but he did meet some sober person telling him some weird things. What ever she said, it couldnt have been worst than most of his guest told him.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "So long as you don't tell anyone" she grinned and leaned on her elbows. She bit on the lip piercing as she tilted her head back and forth in amusement. "How old do you think I am?" she whispered excitedly. The smell of alcohol floated from her mouth as she tapped the counter waiting for his reply.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He smelled booze already as he grinned.
"Alright...I think I'm going to stop giving you drinks. You had enough for tonight." he said as he cut her off while she asked that question.
"Well.....Since Big Joe let you in, I'm guess you have to be at least 21?" he guesses as Island was a very tough guy. He has never let in anyone besides those who actually managed to fake a ID so good. Some people here who were all working were underage to give alcohol but it was because they came here before Bif Joe did. But she was asking him in a way that she wanted to keep it in the secret so he leaned over as well.
"Well....are you 21 and over?" he whispered in his british canadian accent.

message 15: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 01:18PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She pouted slightly and ran a finger down his cheek with a drunk smile. "Nope" she whispered her voice light as she started giggling. "Guess how old I am" she challenged. Her eyes were shining brightly with sheer excitement: waiting for him to respond would be the death of her. Alysia tapped her fingers over the tattoo behind her ear borderline boredom as her head started spinning.
The thong she was wearing was riding up her ass and passing customers whistled as they looked at the view, but Alysia managed to ignore them.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhh 20?" he asked as she didn't seemed younger than 19. He just waited until she decided to respond back whil he already saw some people leaving early. He finished up his last bars as he put them away as some bartenders did last call shouts.
"Am i right?" he asked while she touched his face.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She brought her lips close to his ear and waited for an antagonizingly long moment before opening her mouth to speak. "Wrong" she whispered and played with the collar of his top. "I'm 17" she giggled and leaned back into her seat to assess his reaction.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He was shocked for a second. A girl in grade 12 was working here.
Someone that should still be high school.
"What are you doing with your life?" he asked while he was done with all his job. He couldn't understand why she gabe up her future to do this. It just didn't make sense for him.
"Why aren't you in school?"

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She shrugged boredly wiggling her body around. "I haven't been in school since... I can't even remember" she burst out laughing rolling her head around. "But I think we're in agreement that i'm pretty hot for a 17 year old" she tangled one of her hands into her dark brown hair.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I told you, for all you know, i could be gay." he said a she smirked but he didn't find it very funny about her dropping out of school.
"So is that what you see yourself as working forever? Just a plain stripper?" he asked while he got out of the bar and sat next to her as she seemed buzzed as hell while she still had that slutty outfit going on.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I don't know. Maybe" she shifted in annoyance at how un-comfortable the outfits where. "I mean, it pays well. So why not?" she shrugged and let her head fall forward and land on her arms which where crossed over the counter. She was completely exhausted and her stomach was starting to reel: yet this was a comforting and familiar feeling.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He signed as he got her up.
"C'mon.....lets get you out of his slutty dress and get you home. You seemed to drunk for guys to easily get you home." he said while picking her up as he had her in his arms while Island seemed to be done his shift as well.

"Hey...is she alright?" Big Joe asked while he walked over as his shift was done so as Zack.

"Yeah....she is just a little drunk. I'm gonna walk her home Joe." he said while helping her walk to the changing room.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar checked her watch as she made her way through the small crowd between her and the bar. She was a few minutes late and these people weren't helping the matter. She easily hopped over the counter on an empty space, like she had done every night for a while now. She ruffled her hair and dropped her bag under the counter as she got ready to serve. She had a split lip that she wouldn't care to explain but she didn't have time to take care of.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Asher walked back over to the bar after his short break. He walked through the people blocking his way, since he was so tall and thin, it was easy for him to get through. Ash walked up to the bar and around it, he grabbed his apron and put it on, ready to help whoever he was working with on this shift. He was normally always here, for ever shift, so most people at the bar knew him because of that.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((Alright, thanks))

"Sorry I'm late, Ash" she commented as she poured a beer for the only thirsty customer at the bar. She slid the drink over the counter "there you go, sir" she said before sliding off her leather jacket and tying her apron over her short dress. She tried to keep her head turned away so her cut lip wasn't showing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled at her "Its fine, you know that" he ran past her and gave her a quick hug from behind as he ran behind her "Did you see my sister on the way over here thought?" he asked her as he made something for one of the customers. Only a few people knew he had a sister, and she was one of them. His sister didn't tell many people about him, since she was one of the most popular performers.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She concealed a soft smile when he hugged her. "No, I didn't have much time to look around and you know all these people are taller than me. I couldn't get a good look over the crowd if I wanted to" she laughed, quickly stopping herself. She turned around and leaned back against the counter. She always got here a while before the rush so she wasn't worried about making drinks that minute.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled over at her "Yes, I know your the shortest person ever" he teased her and finished making the drink then gave it to one of the customers. He leaned on the opposite counter and looked at her "What happened to your lip?" he looked at her lips and saw one was split. He straightened his uniform as he looked at her lip a little worried about it.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar instantly looked down when he mentioned her lip. She straightened up "it's nothing. We're low on, um vodka. I'm going to grab some more from the store room" she said, walking into the back with her head down. She didn't want to have to explain what happened in the hours before work. It would be less complicated if she didn't have people worrying about her right now. She could have blamed it on one of her fights if he didn't already know she was taking a break from that for almost a month now.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" Ash walked after her and stopped her "what happened?" he looked at her lip then up at her. He knew his sister had one like that for a while when she was with her abusive boyfriend, so he didn't like the look of her's. He held onto one of her arms and his other hand was on her chin moving it so he could see the cut from different angles. He mentally went through what all the possibilities were, maybe she fell, or maybe she was playing doge ball.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar exhaled and closed her eyes as he inspected her cut with gentle hands. "Just a small dispute with my ex, it's nothing to worry about. I was late, I didn't have time to put makeup on over it. Don't worry, I'll fix it on my break" she said, trying to downplay it as much as possible but it was clear he was going to be worried for her. He already was. It was a deeper cut then what a person would simply get by being punched to it would take a bit to cover it up effectively.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Asher's eyebrows furrowed "It's too deep just to be a punch, and a guy should never punch a girl" he looked at her "If he comes to your house again, just leave and come to my house, okay?" he asked her, he looked from her lips to her eyes as he waited for her to agree with him. He hated it when girls got hit by guys, he had stood up for so many girl at the bar before, so he was used to having the busted lip.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Watch it, my other job relies on guys trying to punch me" she said, trying to make light of the situation. She wasn't agreeing because she didn't want to get him involved with her ex. She should have anticipated he would attack her. She was stupid to have let her guard down. It was her fault he even knew about the situation with her ex. It was hard not to trust him when their eyes locked in each other's gaze. She didn't trust people anymore though. She turned her face away "customers" she offered the small explanation as she went back to the counter to take orders.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I dont mind))

Ash sighed and watched her walk away, he didnt understand her. He walked over to the counter and leaned on it, she was getting the only orders there were to get at the moment, so he just stayed there. He scanned around the crowed looking for his sister and people he knew. He walked over to one customer that needed a refill and did it for him, he brought it back to the mad then wen back to his spot. He started to get lost in his thoughts, thinking about Scar and school work.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alysia walked into the bar area, her underage body barely covered by the slut-tastic costumes they made them wear. It was only her second day and she had just gotten back from Zack's place. Sliding onto a stool she grinned at the two bartenders, flashing her pearly whites and the tongue piercing she currently had in. She ran her tongue over her other piercing which was on the corner of the dark red panted mouth.

message 36: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 09:03AM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar tended to the orders of the current customers and filling them out. She checked the clock every few minutes. She was just waiting until her allotted few minutes of break so she could cover up the cut. She wasn't sure if Ash would let it go but she was sure he would at least have to wait until they had no customers which might give her a half hour at least as a small crowd arrived and headed straight toward the counter. Scar sent a small smile to Alysia before filling out orders again.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash saw the girl sitting there in one of the costumes his sister had. He walked over to her and smiled "Hi, what would you like?" he asked her with a flash of his bright smile. He still thought about the test he was going to have to take when he got home, and about Scar's lip. He didn't like that her Ex had come back again, that dude really needed to get a life and leave Scar alone.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar finished up the orders and went back to the store room to collect what they were low on before another crowd headed in. She knew Ash was taking care of the performer so she wasn't worried about leaving him with much to do. She came back up and placed the alcohol on the shelves. "I'm going to take a few minutes, I'll be back" she said quickly to Ash before heading toward the bathroom with her bag to conceal her cut.

message 39: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 09:10AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Vodka, mix it with Coke though" she said with a hint of an accent slurred underneath her words. She wasn't going to tell them that was only 17: that was her secret. Her eyelashes batting, she looked around before leaning forward on her elbows.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and started to make it "Can I see your ID?" he looked up at her. When Scar passed he looked at her and nodded "Hurry up though" he told her then looked back at his customer. He knew that he was going to give her the drink no matter what since she worked here, but he would always ask young girls, it amused him when they said no, or acted scared.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar rushed to cover up the deep gash. She managed to cover it up enough the it wasn't noticeable in the lower lighting of the club. She also fixed any bruising that had begun to show up. She quickly returned behind the counter. "Have you ever known me to be slow?" she smiled as she poured a drink for one of the regulars. She had to suppress the slight worry that her ex was in her apartment. She hadn't gotten his key back before he had stormed off before.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Bayle -What We Dont Know- wrote: "He nodded and started to make it "Can I see your ID?" he looked up at her. When Scar passed he looked at her and nodded "Hurry up though" he told her then looked back at his customer. He knew that ..."

"No. I'm 17, and my ID's fake. Can i have my drink now?" she joked, even though it was the truth. Alysia raised an eyebrow and glanced at the girl with a curious look, "You should try covering the cut up with a dark color before putting a skin tone foundation over it" she commented before tapping her nails on the counter, spinning around in the chair. "It covers it better" she added quietly.

message 43: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 09:50AM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar shrugged. She didn't have the money or the patience to cover it up perfectly. She wasn't going to comment on the fact that everyone could still see her cut. At least not in this shift. She took her small order pad and hopped over the counter to wait drink orders at the tables. She needed to keep busy until she could end her shift and hope that she could deal with the issue that was her ex. She returned to the bar a few times to make drinks and carry them off on large trays.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked at Scar and smiled sadly then chuckled at his customer "whats the magic word?" he teased and finished making her drink. He always joked around and flirted with his girl customers, it made them happy, which was good for his job. He handed her the drink then leaned back on the counter and looked at Scar "Yeah, I can still see it babe" he smiled at her and nodded.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar finished with the orders and leaned against the counter once she was behind it again. She ran a hand through her hair as one of her tell-tale signs of stress and anxiety. "Well maybe I can go out and make it match. It's no different than when I look like this after a fight" she said, trying to calm her nerves. Luckily more customers continued to arrive and left her little time to pause.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She smiled before letting her head fall forward tiredly. Her arm had been twisted at a horrible angle, showing previous signs of injury but besides that she was perfectly fine. "MY head hurts" she whined tiredly into the counter. Her plump lips puckered up as she took the drink bringing her head up to chug it down quickly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash kept an eye on the girl he had just served and Scar as he served some other people. He couldn't concentrate since he was too busy thinking, he did his job well thought. He finished serving everyone at the bar and leaned back listening to other peoples conversations like he always did. He had been doing that for a while and he knew that they always knew he was listening, but bartenders always eavesdropped.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Scar kept busy in the hours of her shift. Soon enough she was a few minutes from the end of her shift. She bit her lip and contemplated what she was considering. She placed a hand on Ash's arm "do you mind if I talk to you for a second?" she asked softly. She didn't like asking for favors but she know how well things would go over without asking for one right now. She only had a few minutes until her shift ended so she would have to go home sooner or later.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked at her with a small bit of worry in his eyes "Yeah, sure" he walked with her to the back and stood in front of her "What is it?" he smiled slightly at her. He waited for her to say something bad, something that would make him mad, or something that wouldn't be good for her. He knew how girls worked, so he was a little worried about it.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I know your shift still goes on for a bit but my ex still has a key to my apartment so I was wondering if maybe you would consider-" she was cut off by a glace back that showed a small commotion at the door where a bouncer was keeping Hale, her ex from getting into the club. Her look made it clear she still had something to say. "Nothing, it was stupid. Never mind. I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow Ash" she said quickly untying her apron and grabbing her things. She headed to the door, thanking the bouncer and making Hale go outside into the parking lot. She couldn't spare a glance back to Ash.

« previous 1 3 4

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread