Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) hey mate

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 336 comments Mod
Lol, I just realized no one has posted in this except you XD

message 4: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) haha yep :) I'm a pretty special bloke, and it's nice to have a chat every now and then

message 6: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) Anyone up for some RP'ing? :)

message 8: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) How'd ya like to start?

Sure :) is your character in S Class? I sort of forgot…

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments Hi

message 11: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) yeah :) I think everyone is an S-Class so far

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments Hey

message 14: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) hello :)

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments What's your favorite Anime and Manga?

message 16: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) I'd go with One Piece :) how about you?

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I'm on the tenth volume of One Piece right now. I like it so far.

For me, D.Gray-man.

Do you like Naruto?

message 18: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) I haven't seen Dman, ill have to check it out :)
and as for Naruto, I've started looking at it but I'm not up to shippiden yet

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I'm not really a big fan of Naruto. Actually I'm not really a fan at all. I've read some of it.

D.Gray-man is AWESOME!

Have you seen Bleach?

message 20: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) I haven't seen Bleach at all :/ some mates of mine don't like it at all but I figured I should look at it before judging it, as for Naruto, I kinda got bored with all the fillers and I left it for a while, I'm reading the Beelzebub manga at the moment :)

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I've heard of Beezlebub, but I don't know anything about it. I've got so much Manga on my to-read list...

message 22: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) haha I know what you mean, I've only read like half of my list, and that's of the smaller version of my list on my phone

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments XD

Have you ever read Fullmetal Alchemist?

message 24: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) It's close to the top of my to-read list, any good?

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments It's AMAZING!
It's definitely one of my favorites.

How about:
-Black Butler
-Blue Exorcist

message 26: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) haven't even heard of those two :/
I've seen Black Rock Shooter but not black butler

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I LOVE BLACK ROCK SHOOTER! At first the Anime was kind of slow. I haven't read the Manga yet.

Which do you prefer more: Manga or Anime?

message 28: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) I've been reading Manga's mainly, but that was because I didn't have very much internet download, so they both have their good points :)

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I know I keep asking a lot of questions but,

For Anime: Subbed or Dubbed?

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I have to go.

message 31: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) I gotta go too :/ and it's all good with the questions, but with Anime I prefer Subbed, just cause the Dubbed usually sound a bit derro, and there's always more subbed then dubbed

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan | 172 comments I definitely prefer subbed over dubbed.

message 33: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments Just realized something.... If Erza is called the most powerful wizard in Fairy Tail, then why is she not S class?

message 34: by Sun The Espeon (new)

Sun The Espeon (suntheespeon) She is, she just doesn't take S-Class missions often.

message 35: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments ok, Seth is made... had put him in fairy tail even though he is not yet a member as there is no folders beyind the fairy tail or bad guys

message 36: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) awesome character by the way :)

message 37: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments thanks... and had posted an entrance in the desert.... not part of that rp there unless those there care to bring Spirit in. otherwise he will continue into the city

message 38: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) he could go the the guild and everyone could mistake him for Ghost :P that'd probably confirm he was in the right place

message 39: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments heh.., now at the dining room in the guild.... btw... weren't dragons thought extinct? or at least had left the human world fully?

message 40: by ArcaneSage (last edited Feb 21, 2014 01:29PM) (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) yeah... oh well we can make our story-line sometime during the first or second Guild masters reign, that was before they went missing and we wont have to worry about including the actual characters and their storyline :)

message 41: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments lol... now that is a welcome!

I'm making a new character… she is epic so far!!!

message 43: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments am thinking of creating a character that ex-quips weapons and creates elemental armors

message 44: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) can't wait :) I like RP's with lots of characters but few people, it make it easier to follow

message 46: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments ok, have my new character almost ready, just finishing up the history, will add a picture, and tweak the personality to better suit the history

message 47: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments -grins- got it done finally, taking three posts to finish...

message 48: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) damn that's a long history... but I read it all :) nice character, sounds like he could be Murker's friend since they're both older then everyone else

message 49: by John (new)

John Parvin | 138 comments lol... yea... got a bit detailed.. next one is going to be a crystal dragon slayer

message 50: by ArcaneSage (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) nice :) I'll probably make my next one an Ice mage, or Ice demon Slayer :P (Connection to the latest part for the manga)

« previous 1