Modern Good Reads discussion

Soul Meaning (Seventeen #1)
This topic is about Soul Meaning
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R - Supernatural Thriller - SOUL MEANING (SEVENTEEN BOOK#1) SECOND EDITION by AD Starrling

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.D. (last edited Feb 13, 2014 08:07AM) (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Hello everyone. The following is up for grabs.

Author Name: AD Starrling
Book Name: Soul Meaning (Seventeen Book#1) Second Edition
Genre: Supernatural Thriller
Number of free copies being offered: 10
Format available: epub, mobi, pdf

From the award-winning series Seventeen comes a high-octane, action-packed twist on immortality.

'My name is Lucas Soul. Today, I died again. This is my fifteenth death in the last four hundred and fifty years.'

Soul is an outcast of the immortal societies. Born of a Bastian mother and a Crovir father, a half breed whose very existence is abhorred by the two races, he spends the first three hundred and fifty years of his life being chased and killed by the Hunters.

One fall night in Boston, the Hunt starts again, resulting in Soul's fifteenth death and triggering a chain of events that sends him on the run with Reid Hasley, a former US Marine and his human business partner of ten years. From Paris to Prague, their search for answers will lead them deep into the immortal societies and bring them face to face with someone from Soul's past. Shocking secrets are uncovered and fresh allies come to the fore as they attempt to put a stop to a new and terrifying threat to both immortals and humans.

Time is running out for Soul. Can he get to the truth before his seventeenth death, protect the ones he loves and prevent another immortal war?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"James Bond meets Highlander = Fantastic. Soul Meaning, A.D. Starrling's debut novel, launches a high-octane paranormal thriller." Bestselling & Award-Winning Science-Fiction Author Jade Kerrion

"Warning - Do not read if prone to seizures. Intense, non-stop action. Smart & well researched story-line. Villains and Heroes to love. This story is one to hit the immortal and classic spot on the bookshelves. It is so promising there is no where but up to go." Cabin Goddess

"AD Starrling has written a high-octane debut to what looks like a great series. If you are a fan of the "Highlander" movies and TV shows, then "Soul Meaning" will definitely be a welcome treat." The Kindle Book Review

˃˃˃ WINNER FANTASY CATEGORY NATIONAL INDIE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2013
˃˃˃ FINALIST ADVENTURE CATEGORY NATIONAL INDIE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2013
˃˃˃ FINALIST ACTION-ADVENTURE CATEGORY NEXT GENERATION INDIE BOOK AWARDS 2013
˃˃˃ HONORABLE MENTION GENERAL FICTION HOLLYWOOD BOOK FESTIVAL 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This second edition is a rewrite and has been polished further after feedback from fans. Also, because people kept saying 'King's Crusade is on another level to Soul Meaning, dude!' Okay, I may be exaggerating about the dude bit. There's also some new back matter in the form of a Thank you to fans, polite review request, Author's Note, and new bio and pic.

Look out for my post on the revised edition of King's Crusade (Seventeen Book #2) Revised Edition, which will also be up for grabs in the Read 4 Review thread! This one is not a rewrite and only has new back matter.

BTW, if you've bought Soul Meaning First Edition on Kindle, Amazon should have sent you an email today to the effect that you can get the updated content for free!

Greene's Calling (Seventeen Book #3) is out late spring-early summer 2014. Editors, proofreaders, and beta readers say it's on yet another level and the best of the bunch so far. At this rate, I'll be writing Book 4 in the stratosphere (and yes, I've started it!).

Thank you!

AD Starrling Xx

Jola | 5 comments Hi, I'd be interested in this one! My email is jolada2@gmail.com and I'd like PDF. Thanks!

message 3: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Hi Jolada,

Just sent you an email with the file. Thank you for offering to review Soul Meaning.

AD Xx

message 4: by J.R. (new)

J.R. (bournville) | 20 comments Hello, I would be interested in reading and reviewing both this book and the sequel King's Crusade if there are still copies available.
My email is ludovica@live.co.uk and I'd prefer mobi files. Thank you in advance :)

message 5: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Hi Louise,

Just sent you the files. Thank you so much for offering to review both books :D

AD Xx

message 6: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Jola wrote: "Hi, I'd be interested in this one! My email is jolada2@gmail.com and I'd like PDF. Thanks!"

Thank you very much for the great review Jola :D

Jola | 5 comments A.D. wrote:

Thank you very much for the great review Jola :D"

My pleasure! Thanks to you too again :D

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann (ReadsterQuilts) | 4 comments Sounds awsume! Would love to read. PDF please if there is a spot left.annbuckham1@gmail.com

Thanks

message 9: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments HI Ann,

Just mailed you the pdf :D

Let me know if you have any trouble with the file!

AD Xx

message 10: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Bringing this up the feed for another R4R request! Get in touch if you're interested in receiving a free ebook for an honest review :D

Thank you
AD Xx

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2 comments I'd love to visit the story, in pdf if I may? And congrats on writing four books. Keep the creativity rolling. =) Email please at blcklyzzrdsociety@yahoo.com

message 12: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was working this weekend!
Will send you a pdf to your email. Thank you very much for offering to review the book :D

Kind regards
AD

message 13: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica (jessicaweisheit) | 23 comments I would be interested in reviewing your book as well if it isn't too late. Let me know and I'll send you a PM with my e-mail :)

Best wishes,
Jessica

message 14: by A.D. (new) - added it

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 45 comments Hi there Jessica. It would be my pleasure :)

AD Xx