An Abundance of Katherines An Abundance of Katherines question

Footnotes
Andrew Marquez Andrew Feb 13, 2014 07:09AM
What did you think of the footnotes? did it make the story better? or did it take away from the story??

I loved the footnotes. They added to the heartbreak and personality of Colin. So therefore I think it was a really great idea that John Green added those in.

The footnotes were interesting. I liked them because the story was written in 3rd person, and they, in a way, added more to Colin's personality.

I listened to the book as an audiobook, so I am not even sure which parts were footnotes!

Andrew Marquez Sorry if that comment about the footnotes being on the bottom of the page. I didnt mean to sound like smart remark. you should check out the print out ...more
Feb 15, 2014 06:08AM · flag
Mirkat No worries. Yes, I really enjoyed the audio version. Now that I know there were footnotes, I think I have an idea of the kind of lines that would have ...more
Feb 15, 2014 06:26AM · flag

I recently read this book. I thought the Footnotes were awesome. Even when one of the chapters was angst-y (what with everything going on with Katherine XIX), they lightened up the mood.

i loved the footnotes! they were one of my favourite parts of the book. I thought they were a really cool idea and really did add to the story and the character :)