Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available for beta reads

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am available for beta reads. I am an avid reader, usually around 300 pages a day. Would like to beta read any of the following genres: paranormal, fantasy, historical fiction, historical romance, crime drama/fiction, mythological, or suspense. Thanks.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (blacjak) | 7 comments Okay, I have a 354 page book. It is about the pre-flood world when Angels came down to earth and took human wives. Since we have some technologies the angels brought with them, it is a little alternate history, too.

I am looking for someone to note page numbers where it get slow, give me a general 1 - 2 paragraph opinion (likes and dislikes) and let me know if after reading this book you think people would read the next book in the series. If you are interested, please send me your email through a private message, and I will send it to you.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for the response Jennifer. I sent you a private message with my email.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (blacjak) | 7 comments Thank you, Sharon!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Sharon

I am updating my book at the moment and hope to have the updates completed by the middle of next week.

It's a horror/romance and should be around 86000 words.
Would you be interested in beta reading it?

Cheers D

message 6: by Tianna (last edited Feb 13, 2014 09:06AM) (new)

Tianna | 37 comments Sharon wrote: "I am available for beta reads. I am an avid reader, usually around 300 pages a day. Would like to beta read any of the following genres: paranormal, fantasy, historical fiction, historical romance..."

Hey there!

I have a part of story done and it's a N/A/Adult romance with paranormal/supernatural. Approx 200 pages, 1.5 spaced. If you might be interested send me a PM with your e-mail :)

message 7: by Janet (new)

Janet Piper | 24 comments Hi Sharon,

I have a 2 part series historical fiction with a little romance and a little paranormal. I would love to get your opinion.

Thanks,

Janet

message 8: by Trisha (new)

Trisha | 38 comments Hi Sharon,
I'm new to this process, so please forgive any clumsiness on my part. I recently completed my first novel and am in desperate need of feedback. The genre isn't one that you specified, but I thought I'd ask anyway. It is finished at about 320 pages and is contemporary fiction. If you're interested, I can send a synopsis or sample chapter before sending the entire novel. Thank you for reading for others--even if it isn't mine.
Best,
Trisha

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

D.M. wrote: "Hi Sharon

I am updating my book at the moment and hope to have the updates completed by the middle of next week.

Would you be interested i..."

D-
I really don't enjoy reading horror. I do thank you for your response though. Good luck with your book
Sharon

message 10: by Sue (new)

Sue | 55 comments I am available to do beta reads if anyone needs one..just let me know...thanks...suemahlerwein@yahoo.com

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Tianna wrote: "Sharon wrote: "I am available for beta reads. I am an avid reader, usually around 300 pages a day. Would like to beta read any of the following genres: paranormal, fantasy, historical fiction, his..."

Tianna- for whatever reason it is not letting me private message you. Please send a private message and I will give you my email. Thank you.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharon wrote: "D.M. wrote: "Hi Sharon

Would you be..."

No problem thanks Sharon, a lot of people give it a wide berth

D :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Janet wrote: "Hi Sharon,

I have a 2 part series historical fiction with a little romance and a little paranormal. I would love to get your opinion.

Thanks,

Janet"

Janet - I would be Happy to. Pm me and I will give you my email. Thank you.
Sharon

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Trisha wrote: "Hi Sharon,
I'm new to this process, so please forgive any clumsiness on my part. I recently completed my first novel and am in desperate need of feedback. The genre isn't one that you specified, ..."

Trisha, I would be Happy to read a synopsis to see if I would be interested. Pm me and I will give you my email. Thank you.
Sharon

message 15: by Tianna (new)

Tianna | 37 comments Hey Sharon!

I sent you a message let me know if you don't get it :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sue wrote: "I am available to do beta reads if anyone needs one..just let me know...thanks...suemahlerwein@yahoo.com"

Hi Sue,

would you be interested in beta reading a horror/romance?

D

message 17: by Jaspira (new)

Jaspira Noel | 24 comments Hi Sharon,
I have a romance novella needing a beta read. Please send your email via private message and I will forward it to you. Thanks