All Yaoi Fangirls (and guys) Unite! discussion

1x1 Yaoi Requests > Natsu and Teddy: DEM YAOI FEELS...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Guy A have been torture all his life. Given up by his family when he was 2 years old, he's lived in a cage, fed nearly rotting food and have been abused in every possible way starting at age 5. Hitting. Cutting. Raping. Chained up. Everything possibly imaginable. He is now 17 years old, living as an animal in his cage still, never speaking and always terrified. Guy B is a police officer, looking into the case of this lost boy for 6 years now, only recently getting a lead. They go into the house, though the one that was doing the torturing got away. Guy B found Guy A downstairs in his cage, taking him and getting him to the hospital. It was clear after a few hours of examination that this teenager barely even knew how to live like an actual human being, more minimalistic then human. He didn't like being touched, didn't like sharp things, didn't sit like a human, more like a dog, and didn't really know what clothes were either. After finding out that his parents are now deceased, Guy B decides to take him in and try to 'fix' him, though he quickly realizes how much he is like the man that took him in the first place. He feels like a wants to touch the teenager, kiss him and hold him close against himself. Now, he's a relatively young officer, but that doesn't make it right to him. What will he do?

Which guy do you prefer to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thanks for making it (: and I already have a character made for A, but if wanted to be him, I can just make a new character for B.

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments If you want, I can become B! He seems the kind of guy that will make a rp interesting.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments I'll see your form first!

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Okay

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Unknown
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Date of Birth: Unknown
(view spoiler)

Sexuality: Does not know what that is

Appearance
 photo 2345sdf_zpsa137facb.jpg
//Eye Color// Very, pretty brown
//Hair Color// Silky black, which is his original color
//Body Type// He is very, very skinny, weighing 110 lbs, and is very tiny, standing at 5'4. He is very, very place. like he's never been outside, but that's because he never has. Many scars are through his body, from many horrible things done to him. He has many small freckles going up his arms, growing larger as they get to his shoulder, shoulder blades and collarbones. He also has many pimples through his back from being in such a dirty place. They are all rather large and hurt him to lay on his back of stretch his back.

History
He does not know much, just that he has always lived in the dark and been tortured every single day of his life my horrible, awful weapons and things.

(view spoiler)

Personality
He was raised like an animal, locked up in a cage 24/7 and never allowed to see the daylight. Salem is a very nervous kid, afraid of everything and anything. He gets scared easily and jumps, whines a lot too when it's not the man that is doing it. The man always hits him whenever he whines or tries to talk without his permission. Because of the way he was raised, Salem's senses are very heightened. He is able to see clearly in the dark and hear things from fairly far away. The only thing that is a disadvantage to him is that his eye sight isn't the best.

Salem is most afraid of things when they move to quickly towards him. He dislikes light of any kind, since he honestly does not know what it is and he sees it as a bad thing that hurts his eyes and body. Physical contact is the worst too, even if it seems kind, which he has never experienced and doesn't know anything about kind.

Salem does enjoy a few things though. He enjoys his hair being played with and rubbing his back up and down gently, however, so that it won't hurt his raging pimples. He likes sleeping curled in a little ball as well, it's most comforting to him, and he likes laying on his belly.

Words that he knows
♦ Food
♦ Water
♦ Mine
♦ Cold
♦ Bad
♦ No

Words that he hates
♦ Bath
♦ Get
♦ Bad
♦ Collar
♦ Using a hard tone with any word

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments 0.0 wow.

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments He's amazing. I'm sorry but my guy will come up in perhaps two days..? Sorry!

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 1376 comments Name: Bri An Drayne

Appearance: Bri has rather strange hair. In the sunlight it looks like gold spun into hair, but in the dark it looks chocolate brown, dark chocolate, to be precise. Bri has long legs, good for running, and is slightly muscular. He has strong arms from regular exercise and training and along with his soulful melting chocolate eyes, you cannot resist getting ost in his expression. He's also known as the "Hottest Cop on the Job" as compared to other policemen, he has the best looks of all.

Personality: Bri An Drayne cannot stand seeing people getting taken advantage of. He has been trying to locate a missing boy for some time now and when he succeeds, he will take on the duty and finish it, no matter how long it will take. Bri is determined, focused, gentle, and the personality everyone likes about him: he makes you feel right at home and secure with him. He rarely displays jealousy and does not approve of violence.