Arden Vale discussion

The Town > Raggs Church

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayaaa (new)

Ayaaa (ayaaah1899) | 1147 comments Mod
*If you want to , Pray , Confess your sins , Serve youself ,want to die {Incase if your a demon and such}

then ,,, Here is the BEST PLACE !

*This is the View of the church {Aerial View}

*As you can see ,, it is kind of seperated to the main land cause it has a bridge,but this is in the TOWN got it ?

*It is also beleived that this church is guarded by the 07-ghost . Beware !! Demons !

message 2: by Ayaaa (new)

((Okay ,, okay .. you can see houses there at the side right ? At the end of the bridge .. It is actually already the town ,, And when you RP in here ,, you can include the bridge ,, lol {its Cool in the bridge ,, for fighting scenes haha ))

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments Mr. Ice, you surely are a wonderful person! But why do you always include ((....)) ??????

message 4: by Ayaaa (new)

(( Angel ,,if you are to comment ,, with your own ,, hahha not your character ,, because this thread is for RP-ings too ,, so you should Rp here only ,, but if you want to talk ,, {like what were doing right now } then we add a parenthesis ,, ((..............)) got it ? ))

message 5: by Ayaaa (new)

((and seriously,,, stop calling me MR.))

message 6: by Clark (new)

Clark Leo | 20 comments (( Am I doing it right? )) <---

message 7: by Ayaaa (new)

(( Yep ,, Lol ))

message 8: by Ayaaa (new)

((You watch 07-ghost ?))

message 9: by Clark (new)

Clark Leo | 20 comments (( Not much, but, I had a chance of watching it.. It was I believe at the time where there were invaders in the church. ))

message 10: by Ayaaa (new)

((Oh ,, i see .. lol))

message 11: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( Originally, this is not named as Raggs Church.. Right Ice? ))

message 12: by Ayaaa (new)

((Yeah ,, i know ,, i also told raychylle about that ,, BUT THIS IS FROM MY IMAGINATION RIGHT ? So shut it ..))