All Yaoi Fangirls (and guys) Unite! discussion

1x1 Yaoi Requests > Lana and Teddy oh my god...so yaoi much drama such gore

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (last edited Feb 13, 2014 02:26AM) (new)

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments hiiiiiyaz...I won't really be on as much as much so please don't think I'm ignoring you.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) That's okay (: I won't be on much the rest of this week because of valentines day.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments ohhh hon hon hon a little special day eh? cool I won't pry but have fun! anyways about the rp which character do you want to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) No lol its actually just cause of work. And I already have a character made for A, so I guess him.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments ok cool want me to make mine first or you?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Unknown
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Date of Birth: Unknown
(view spoiler)

Sexuality: Does not know what that is

Appearance
 photo 2345sdf_zpsa137facb.jpg
//Eye Color// Very, pretty brown
//Hair Color// Silky black, which is his original color
//Body Type// He is very, very skinny, weighing 110 lbs, and is very tiny, standing at 5'4. He is very, very place. like he's never been outside, but that's because he never has. Many scars are through his body, from many horrible things done to him. He has many small freckles going up his arms, growing larger as they get to his shoulder, shoulder blades and collarbones. He also has many pimples through his back from being in such a dirty place. They are all rather large and hurt him to lay on his back of stretch his back.

History
He does not know much, just that he has always lived in the dark and been tortured every single day of his life my horrible, awful weapons and things.

(view spoiler)

Personality
He was raised like an animal, locked up in a cage 24/7 and never allowed to see the daylight. Salem is a very nervous kid, afraid of everything and anything. He gets scared easily and jumps, whines a lot too when it's not the man that is doing it. The man always hits him whenever he whines or tries to talk without his permission. Because of the way he was raised, Salem's senses are very heightened. He is able to see clearly in the dark and hear things from fairly far away. The only thing that is a disadvantage to him is that his eye sight isn't the best.

Salem is most afraid of things when they move to quickly towards him. He dislikes light of any kind, since he honestly does not know what it is and he sees it as a bad thing that hurts his eyes and body. Physical contact is the worst too, even if it seems kind, which he has never experienced and doesn't know anything about kind.

Salem does enjoy a few things though. He enjoys his hair being played with and rubbing his back up and down gently, however, so that it won't hurt his raging pimples. He likes sleeping curled in a little ball as well, it's most comforting to him, and he likes laying on his belly.

Words that he knows
♦ Food
♦ Water
♦ Mine
♦ Cold
♦ Bad
♦ No

Words that he hates
♦ Bath
♦ Get
♦ Bad
♦ Collar
♦ Using a hard tone with any word

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments daaaaw so cute looking and yet so sad god I just want to hug him and hnng-oh right yeah on with my character

Name:Conner R. Williams

D.O.B: November 26

Sexuality: Bi-sexual but he mostly leans towards guys

Appearance: Medium height, lean slightly muscular, has a type of surfer tan like skin.
Eye color:A hazel green color
Hair color:Blonde thats wavy and reaches to his chin.
Body type:as previously stated he's lean, slightly muscular and weighs 158lbs.

Personality:Conner is an easy going and very loving guy. When people see him from afar it surprises them to know that he is such a serious person when it comes to his job.Trustworthy when it comes to anything and determined to see things to the end, Conner is someone that you can rely on no matter what.

History:Orphaned at the age of 7, Conner lived a lonely life inside of numerous foster homes however that didn't stop him from being happy and hopeful that some right family would take him in. Unfortunately it never happened and Conner was lucky enough to even get into police academy and be one of the youngest graduates. He now lives alone and sometimes keeps in contact with his foster family

-helping people
-seeing things through to the end

Dislikes:
-evil people
-those who take advantage of others.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments thanks I love yours as well want to start first or shall I?

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments Conner was in his police car driving to work and whistling quietly to himself.It was a nice day outside and he hoped that today would be the same with absolutely no troubles at all.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Thanks (: ))

Salem sat in the basement of the house that he lived in, sitting in the middle of his cage. It was open, but it often was. He wasn't going anywhere, for many reasons, though the biggest being, where would he even go? He was damp and shivering, having just came from a trip in the bath. The man left soon after placing him back into the cage and he hadn't heard his footsteps upstairs since.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments After parking his car he barely made it to the door when his partner bumped into him and steered him back to the car. "You're late...we have to go make our daily rounds around the block."he said while Conner stumbled over his words telling him that this was his normal time.

message 16: by Hikaru (new)

Hikaru Hokonono (hokonono) | 1 comments :/ Nobody wants to finish my story... Why?

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) | 631 comments oh you have a story???? I'm sorry i'm kind of grounded so I can't really do anything TT^TT