Dead Is the New Black (Laura Carnegie Mysteries, #1) Dead Is the New Black discussion

BR for Barb, Deanna & Jxxx **Looking forward to a bit of mystery and intrigue**

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ (last edited Feb 22, 2014 02:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts A completely smut and sex-free offering from USA Today Bestselling writer, CD Reiss.

Yes that's right we're reading a sex free book... We can do it!! Lol

PREDITORS AND EDITORS BEST MYSTERY OF 2012 Wow!! We're thinking this should be good and of course it's C.D. It has to be a treat, right???

Blurb extract
Fashion designer Jeremy St. James is everything Laura Carnegie could want in a man. He's gorgeous, rich, and talented. The fact that everyone says he's gay doesn't stop her from dreaming of being in her boss's arms.

When Jeremy's backer is found dead in his office and he's accused of the crime, he trusts Laura, and only Laura, with the keys to the design room. She uncovers the secretive man under the temperamental artist; a man who is most definitely not gay....

Sound good??? Lets find out....

If you love Project Runway, or enjoyed The Devil Wears Prada, try Dead Is the New Black.

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Love it Jxxx!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts So pinks, I'm at 50%. I know you two have been ultra busy this weekend so we'll chat about it later. My head is full of theories.... the plot thickens. Really like Laura. x

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts I've finished, pinks.... xxxx