What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

City Infernal (City Infernal, #1)
This topic is about City Infernal
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fiction (maybe teen fiction?) about a teen girl who moves to a new house in the country and discovers a portal to hell. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mandy Link | 3 comments She finds that a few dead/ghosts are squatting in the attic (or another room of the house) and befriends them. They spent quite a bit of time in Hell (I think I remember one shop in hell being a prostitute store, with some womanlike creatures in the shop window)

She also befriends one boy in her new town.

I know this isnt a lot of information and if I remember more I will try adding it. I have tried searching with what I remember and nothing has been helpful.

I think it may be a teen audience based book, though it could be adult aimed. I do not think it is horror, since it was not scary, more fantasy in the way of dead things and hell creatures.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
City Infernal by Edward Lee?

Mandy, what year did you read this book?

message 3: by Mandy (last edited Feb 13, 2014 05:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mandy Link | 3 comments Around 2008 though I cannot remember exactly.

I just noticed you posted the answer, THANK YOU!

Mandy Link | 3 comments And now I have the next two books to read once I finish with Dying Is My Business! Yay! (I didnt even know there were two more in the series or that it was a series at all until now thank you again!!)

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
You're most welcome. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

City Infernal (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Edward Lee (other topics)