1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Whitnee & Aria

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments So, what shall we do?

message 2: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I want to do something action packed with twists and turns and love triangles!

message 3: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Ooohhh yes! Sounds like my cup of tea.
Hmmm.... But what?

message 4: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Hmmm… maybe a spy school?

message 5: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Oh that could be cool.
So, would there be kids picked out from all over the world for special skills they may possess, like sorta a "hand picked by the best" kinda thing or...?

message 6: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Actually… how do you feel about maybe doing a super hero type of ordeal with some secret agents protecting them?

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Ohhh that sounds even better!
So like, we would go doubles and do a superhero and a spy each?

message 8: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Yeah! I mean, I would be good doing as many characters as we could. I have had over 30 characters in an rp. But we rotated them out ad only roleplayed six at a time.

message 9: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Wow 30! Really?
The most I've had is five ahahaha! c:
But I could do more than two if you wanted to?

message 10: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I get crazy when it come to having tons of characters. But I'm good with however many you can handle. :)

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Maybe we could start with two or three and then add more if we want to?

message 12: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments That sounds awesome! :) and if there is any romance (which I'm assuming there will be) I want to it slowly happen.

message 13: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Of course there will be. c:
And I totally agree.
Also I apologise if my responses are kind of slow, I'm at school.

message 14: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments That's totally fine. I should be at school but I was exhausted from going to an event for my school and so…I'm home.

Anyhow, I'll get started on my characters. I'm two boys and a girl?

message 15: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Sure thing!
I might go two girls and a boy, then?

message 16: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Yup! I'm excited :)

message 17: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Do you like super detailed character profiles?

message 18: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments I don't mind. Depends what you want to do. I can go simple, semi-detailed or super detailed.
Whatever floats your goat. c:

message 19: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Haha, well I'm just going to see where it all goes. I love having super detailed rps. And characters are okay if there isn't tons of detail but I like to have a little bit of history.

message 20: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Okay, that sounds good.

message 21: by Hecate (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:58PM) (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Well here they are!
Sorry if they suck… I think my favorite is Ryder though :)

Name: Skilar Teeghan (currently no last name)
Nicknames: Ski, Teeg,
Secret: she's a teen spy and has been since she was young.
Appearance: Skilar is average when it come to her height, falling at a 5'5". She is slim and somewhat fit, from her constant workouts. Her hair is a long, reddish brown color with longer fringe. She has caramel colored eyes that stick out well with her thick eyes lashes, high cheek bones and pale skin.
Picture: http://www.polyvore.com/red_brown_hai...
Personality: She is one of those independent girls with lots to say. She is protective and kind when it comes to others. Though there is a side to her nobody really a knows about… which will be mentioned in her history. She manages to pretend that everything is normal to sort of fit in with the world going on around them.
History: born into a family with a secret, Skilar learned from a young age what it meant to protect and to keep secrets to hide the truth. She had become amazing at lying. Her mother was a superhero and her father a great spy which should have made her special, but she didn't get an ability. She decided it was her destiny at the age of eleven to become a spy just like her father. To keep safe people like her mother and that was why she went to a spy academy and soon she had become skilled and assigned to a super to keep them safe. His name is Gryffon.

Name: Gryffon
Nickname: Gryff
Ability: the ability to absorbs other supers powers and recreate them as his own.
Appearance: He is built like a sexy model. For reals. His hair is a honey blonde with blue eyes covered by glasses. Speaking of hair, he has a stylish haircut. His smile could seriously melt a girls heart.
Picture: http://www.gamespot.com/api/image/sca...
Personality: he's attractive and he knows jus that. But of course he is smart because his family is very supportive. (More with history). He's one of those guys that just make you feel like mush when you're in a room together. He is adorable with the way he talks and a natural flirt at heart. He is a very good friend.
History: Gryffon comes from a mother and a father who are supers and then has an older brother and a younger sister. With him family means everything because that's where he learned about who is was and what he stood for. He had never thought of how powerful it meant until he met Skilar, who is his best friend and guardian. Which could be awkward. Anyhow, he had learned to control his powers because he knew he could take them away from others. He had gone to a special school but now he was in a normal one. Just playing a role that got tiring.

Name: Ryder
3 Personalities:
1. Xander
2. Haiden
3. Josh
Nickname: Ryd
Ability: his ability stems from his father. Which is the ability to become different people, to shape shift.
Appearance: Ryder has three different people he likes to look like because his original appearance isn't appealing to him.
The first one is a golden boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Built nicely when it comes to his body, athletic of course.
Picture: http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/st...
The second one was a guy with dark hair, and dark eyes, still built bigger from working out. More tough and scary.
Picture: http://weheartit.com/entry/28517829
The third guy was another one of his many covers. With red hair and green eyes. His body a little smaller than the other two.
Picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lX_5vqYW2mQ...
Last but now least, his true appearance was guy with black hair and a problem with the way he looked. Even if he was originally attractive.
Picture: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...
Personality/History: ever since he was younger he struggled with his identity which is why now he was split up into four different people. He could be whoever he wanted without a care in the world. Especially because he didn't have a family or anyone who loved him. He became distructive and hateful of anyone who had happiness and this is why in school he dislikes many people. But it all changes with his personalities. With Xander he's one person and with Josh and Haiden he's someone else. The beauty of shapeshifting.

message 22: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments No, they're great!
You'll have to excuse me though, 'cause I won't be able to make mine until tonight.

message 23: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments It's fine! I am a patient person. I can't tell if they are good enough length because I'm on my ipod. But I'm wxcoted

message 24: by คгเค (last edited Feb 14, 2014 05:54AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) | 261 comments Name: Isolde
Nickname: She prefers not to be referred to by a nickname, but will occasionally allow others to call her Isy. Occasionally.

Appearance:
Isolde is lucky enough to possess a head of beautiful auburn hair, wavy locks falling to just below her shoulders. She stands at an average height of 5'6" and is slim and fit. She has long legs and fair skin, along with almost emerald green eyes, flecked with gold. She has a small smattering of freckles along her cheeks and nose, but they are not that obvious unless you are close enough to see them. Isolde, despite her insecurities, is actually very pretty.

Personality:
Isolde is somewhat serious and she doesn't let herself have fun all too much. She is a very focused girl, whose training and studies are very important to her. She is somewhat insecure, though she does not let that get in the way of her everyday life. Isolde is very distrustful and it takes a lot to earn her affection. She doesn't let her guard down ever, for she fears that she will only be hurt as a result of this from previous experience. If you are lucky enough to earn Isolde's trust, it is something that she will never break. She is fiercely loyal to those she cares for and hates to see the ones she loves in any sort of pain. If it came down to it, Isolde is the type of person who would die if it meant that someone she loved could live. Isolde is not a natural born leader. She prefers to follow than to be the one leading the followers. She makes a really good spy, as she stays focused until the very end. She does not allow herself to stray away from a goal and she won't ever give up, even when something she is striving for seems impossibly out of her reach. Isolde is incredibly intelligent and she educated herself from a very young age. As she grew older, she soon became to be described as a child prodigy and has never let her intelligence drop since.

History:
Isolde never had much growing up. She was born into a lower-class family who had a hard time earning enough money to support the family. She never asked for much because she knew that she would never be able to obtain anything incredibly nice. She got by okay, though. Because of her misfortune, Isolde always strived to succeed in what she did. She spent a long time with her nose in a book, because the world inside seemed so amazing compared to the world she lived in and, as a result of this, Isolde became very intelligent. She was always looking to expand her ever growing knowledge, getting her hands on a book any chance she got. She taught herself to read and write by the age of four and received a scholarship to a very high class school. She and her family were ecstatic for her, however, she was always an outsider. She hated the other kids for always leaving her out of everything just because she was a little different. Despite how hard she tried to make a friend, Isolde never could, and therefore became even more focused on her studies, rather than allowing herself a social life. When Isolde was eleven, she received a scholarship to another school who had learned of her status as a child prodigy and they wanted to recruit her, which is how she ended up at the academy.

Name: Grey

Ability: Pain Manipulation -- The power to manipulate physical and mental pain, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise chancing pain, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level.

Appearance:
Gray is built nicely, not to buff, not too skinny. He has deep, chocolate brown eyes that are so dark they're almost black, along with short, dark hair. Grey's skin tone is a rich caremaly colour, due to the time he has spent outside during his life. He's quite a dashing young lad, if we're being completely honest.

Personality:
Grey is your typical teenage boy. He has a really calm and laid-back attitude, and he just seems to always let life come as it is supposed to. He tends not to think about everything, preferring to just act. Grey thinks for himself and he is incredibly independent. He's rather intelligent, though his smarts aren't what he focuses on most. Grey is one of the most flirtatious people anyone could ever come across. He's had a long history of girlfriends to the point where he doesn't remember most of their names. Grey is a real straight forward guy and he says whatever crosses his mind, no matter what it is. He never thinks before he speaks, so he tends to offend a lot of people without meaning to. He's a good guy with a big heart and his heart is in the right place. He's his own guy and he doesn't let others influence his decisions and actions. Grey is a destiny kind of guy. He believes in destiny and in the fact that everything happens for a reason. Nothing is coincidental. Nothing happens without a reason. He lives by this motto, his decisions based solely on destiny and whatnot. Grey doesn't frustrate easily and he doesn't have a temper. He's a peace keeper and he does whatever he can in order to avoid conflict. Grey is a cocky bastard and he always thinks he's right. He can be naïve at times and he really does love himself, however, his friends mean everything to him. Grey has wit and attitude and he knows how to get his own way and there is no time he fails to end up with what he wants.

History:
Unlike most kids, Grey has never known the love of a true family. He was born to a teenage couple that weren't ready for a child of their own, however, wanted to keep the baby to prove a point to their families. However, when Grey was five years old, his mother committed suicide and his father turned to drugs. So y'know, big happy family, right?
Anyway, Grey's father began to become abusive, taking his anger out on his only, unwanted child. So, from a very young age, Grey was told about how much he was hated, the fact no one loved him and that he was a mistake his dad would give anything to undo. Great self-esteem boost for a growing boy. Things became worse when Grey's ability was revealed to the world, an ability he had no control over. Grey tried desperately to hide it, but could never muster the control. One particularly bad day when his father was overly abusive, almost to the point of sexual abuse, Grey unleashed his power. He let all the pain and sorrow he had ever felt flow into his father's body, torturing the man as his son watched and tried to stop what he was doing, killing his father in the process. Since then, Grey hasn't allowed himself to open up too much to other people because he doesn't feel he can trust them. Due to his tortured past, Grey can't let himself be happy. He's very depressed, but hides it beneath a mask of charm and charisma, because he cannot face the person he is inside.

Name: Navi
Nickname: Nav, Vi

Appearance:
Navi has a sot of simple beauty about her. She doesn't try very hard, preferring to just sweep her long, honey blonde hair up into a messy bun, than to style it in some eccentric way. She's a petite little thing, standing at 5'3 and possessing a slim and slight body. Vi has bright eyes that change colour depending on the day. Sometimes they'll be sapphire blue, sometimes they'll be grey and sometimes even green.

Personality:
Navi wants to please everyone. She can be a real suck up and she hates it when she can't make someone happy. She has a kind heart that is nowhere but in the right place. She loves to make others smile and hates to see anyone down. She's one of the kindest, most generous people in the world. Don't let this fool you though, because Nav is incredibly feisty. She's strong willed, brave and independent. She would never let anyone tie her down because she doesn't see the sense in that. She makes friends easily, due to her bubbly and inviting personality, but she can easily use this to her advantage. She could entice someone in just by being herself and turn around and stab them straight through the back. Navi is a cunning girl, easily using everything around her to her advantage. She can be rather flirtatious and she has the skill to make herself stand out, or stay back in the shadows. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and she stands up for what she believes in, even if it is something that could very easily turn around and bite her in the ass if it goes wrong in any way. Nav is a girl people can't help but be drawn to, despite how incredibly dangerous she really is.

History:
Born into an upper-class family, Vi always had it easy. Her parents are both spies, who met on an assignment, fell in love, got married and had a child. Navi was raised on a private estate, living in a huge house with her two well respected parents. Despite what she had though, Navi's childhood was actually quite lonely. Her parents were always being called away on missions and she hardly ever got to see them. She had no siblings, so she had nothing to entertain her during her long days. She was forbidden to leave her home due to the dangers that faced her in the world beyond the fence. She was homeschooled and never got a chance to go out and make friends because she wasn't allowed to. She therefore developed poor social skills, making it hard for her to begin at the academy. For the first few months there, she had no friends despite how many kids she went to school with, but before too long, she made her first friend. A boy named Evan and from there, she became more successful in the social department. Now, she has a tight knit circle of friends, but she never strays too far from them.

Okay I'm done. They kinda suck, so I apologise for the awful quality but here they are. Hooray!
I personally like Grey the most. <3

message 25: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I think they are amazing! So… could I ask you to start us off?