Stranded Island RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy had managed to make a little hut. She sighed

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka knocked politly on her hut door

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy stood and limped over. Her cut on her cheek healing slightly. "Hello?" She opened the little wood door

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He steped closer "Luka made crutch for Leg" He gave her a Crutch he carved, it had Japanese lotus diesns on it, it looked very delacate but was incredably well made

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled
"It's beautiful.." She whispered using it. "Want to come in Luca?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He nodded, Helpeing her inside anyways

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have some fruit if you'd like some..." She nodded

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He smiled "No thanks I have a bunch by my hut in the mountian, Lots of trees"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Well have a seat then.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He sat cross leged, adjusting his Katana "By now id be New york Doing buisness" he sighed

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy sat down. "And is be at my new home..."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He looked at her "New home?" he asked her, Not wanting to pry but he found her Facinating

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes... New family..." She whispered

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He Got up and hugged her. He didnt want to say the wrong thing. New family was tough, He should know his new family where Crime lords

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy was surprised by the hug but then slowly hugged him back

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He steped away And smiled, She could tell frim his eyes even though his mouth was hidden "May i ask you a personal question?" he asked politly

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled and nodded. "Of course!"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "How long has it been bad?" He asked, He didnt put up with abuse of any kind

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy blushed. Her head sagged as she looked down at her feet. She bit her lip. "It's been..... Ever since I was 5...."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He nodded, Makeing a note in his head, When he got off the Island Thier bones would break Each one of them He apeared lost in thought "Luka fix" He said simpley

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can't fix it. I'm scared. I always will be.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He steped back and bowed to her "Luka Is strong..Luka is brave i wont let Anyone hurt you again" He said meaning the words, His Extened family Was Kind and loving to Orphans and Abuse victims not only them but also widdows and the poor. They instilled this love for the inocent and the weakin His core

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled up at him. "Why thank you Luka.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He Grinned again, but she could only tell by his eyes "With Lighting like hands He stood alone Behind him where the lost, He did his dance, the Dragon dance Dealing death To thier foes" Luka whisperd, the Poem to himself

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy reached out lacing her fingers through his. "I'm scared.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He blushed, thankfull she couldbt see, He held her hand back "Dont be, Lean on me when you fear" He whispered

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged him. "When that plan... It just..." She shook her head

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He noded Understanding

((Lol..plane? We where on a cruise))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Plan... It was a plan... Sorry! Haha))

Ivy sighed

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Ahh))

He Looked at her "Today is specail day" He whispered in her ear

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy looked up. "How so?0

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He looked at her "Today we are still alive, Safe, and sound, " He trailed off and then shook his head "And i found a Good person"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy looked up. "Really!? Who!?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "You" He said kindly

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy blushed. Her red hair moved as she turned to look up at him. She smiled brightly. "Oh..."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He reached out, And moved her hair around her face, with gloved hands. He wondered what she would think of him if she knew why she was on the Ship.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where were you going? Or... Why were you on the cruise?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He shoom his head slightly "I wouldnt like to tell you, I am afraid you would think less of me" He said sadly, taking off his katana in its sheathe and seeting by the door

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "I couldn't never down grade you... You can tell me.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He looked at her "Im a Thief, Of the wirst degree" He said, Hand i ching to his mask

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy tilted her head. "What's the wrist thingy...?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Ivy looked at him. "Oh... It's not that bad.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "My weapons are my tools, Blood and lives are my Gem, Sword and pistal in my hands" He said, Sadly

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy looked at him. "Well you didn't kill me.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "He is new york" Luka said with a whisper

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy reached out taking his hands in hers

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He took her hand and in the other he held her cheek, "You are not afraid?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"No... I am not.." She whispered gazing into his eyes.

« previous 1