Camp Half-Blood: An Advanced Role-Play discussion

Forest Role-Play > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Barry (new)

Barry Black | 76 comments Mod
The Camp Half-Blood Forest is a forest surrounding Camp Half-Blood. It is full of monsters, and Capture the Flag is often played in it by the campers on Fridays. Chiron advises campers not to enter unless they are armed or with someone else. The woods of Camp Half-Blood are very elusive and secretive. Many creatures live in this forest including wood nymphs, tree nymphs, monsters, satyrs, and much more. It is a great place to explore, practice duelings and battling. A Labyrinth entrance used to be there, at Zeus' Fist.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana walked around the forest with her bow locked up in her necklace and around her neck and her arrows locked up in her pins and in her hair. She sighed, she loved the quietness, but sometimes it just gets old.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait do you want brandon or sophia? I forgot to ask))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia walked into the forest, and saw a girl. "Hey, there," she called waving. She walked over quickly. "Hi," she said smiling. Make an effort for friends right? She thought

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana sighed. 'Another way of making friends. More friends more allies...hopefully. Just be nice.' She told herself in her head. She looked at the girl and forced a smile. "Hello."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Sophia, but everyone calls me sophie or soph." She smile on her face felt as fake as plastic so she let it drop.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Hello Sophie. I'm Lilliana. But please, call me Lilly." She said nodding at her

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Lily. So ummm..." she racked her brain for something to say. "How are you?" 'Wow, Sophie' she thought. 'Way to be lame.'

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana gave a short laugh. "Good I guess. You? What cabin are you in?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophie looked down. "I don't know yet. I'm still staying in the Hermes cabin for now." She looked up again. "How bout you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's cool," she said. "Do you get to like shadow travel and stuff? That's sounds awesome. Maybe I'll be part of Hades cabin." She grinned. "Then we'd be like- halfsisters. Gods that's so weird. So pretty much everyone in your cabin is your half brother or sister?" She shuddered. "I can't imagine having that many siblings. One is enough." She felt a pang in her chest like every other time she thought of her brother and his goofy attitude.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Yeah I do. But there isn't very many hades children. Plus they are always out and about with each other." She said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "But it's got to be a little weird." She sighed "I just wish who ever my father is would just be like 'by the way you're my daughter.' I mean what if I started dating someone and then suddenly I find out they're my half brother?" She shuddered again. "Gods, that would be awkward. And disgusting."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana chuckled. "Don't put the image in my head." She said and shivered.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"And if I kiss him...."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "No, no, no, no!" Lilliana laughed for the first time in a long time.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophie laughed. "But just imagine," she teased. "And if we got any closer..."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments Lilliana crossed her eyes. "Way too far! Images!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, okay," she said laughing. She sighed after catching her breath and sat down on a log.
((Oops I have to go like now. Yikes shoot I am in trouble))

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments ((Oh...ok))
Lilliana laughed and leaned on a tree

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry my mom has a thing about sleeping on time specially since it's school tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops sorry you still on?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not right now maybe tomorrow?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Srry. seeya tomorrow))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey I'm back if you're on))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay is it your post?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophie stretched. "So what do you usually do around here? I mean other than beating each other up with over sized toothpicks?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments She shrugged. "I don't ever tall to people so i guess that means i don't ever argue or fight. I just do whatever i can to detract myself."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophie sighed. "Well, I guess life isn't as exciting as I thought it'd be. Is that pretty much what everyone does everyday? Try not to die of boredom only to die by some monster?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments She smiles. "I guess. Except for the fact that i won't die by those creatures."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophie cocked her to the side. "Why not?- Wait is it because you're the daughter of Hades?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "No. That has nothing to do with it. I will just kill them before they can ever reach me." She said

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aahhhh, I see," she grinned. "So I take it you're a great warrior or soldier or whatever you want to call yourselves."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Warrior. And i guess. Depends on what others think of me." She shrugs. "What are you good at? Swords. Daggers. Bow and arrows?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm good with daggers," she said. "And how about you? What are you good at, o great warrior," she said grinning

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Funny." She laughed. "Bow and arrows." she said and opened her rose locket which transformed into a bow and pulled apart her hair pins which turned into arrows. Her banos fell onto her eyes

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophie's eyes widened. She blinked. "Wow, well that's convenient," she said. She took out her own dagger. "I just have a plain old dagger."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "I wonder if the god who- I mean my father will ever claim me. Would I get something cool too? Do gods even give gifts or presents and stuff? That would be realy weird," she said thoughtfully. "I mean- imagine having to write all those Christmas cards. But maybe since they're gods they can just, like, wave their hands and be like yay! Here's some Christmas cards. Wait- do you guys even celebrate Christmas?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 202 comments "Umm....well you see Hades hasn't actually claimed me yet. Well he has but i mean he hasn't given me anything or even sent me a letter. Happens to most kids." She says

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh, so pretty much we're like forgotten and abandoned children. Well that's a happy thought," she said. "'Hey, there you're my kid by the way. Bye now, see you-like, never.' Though I guess it doesn't matter if you've lived forever and are gods."

« previous 1 3